A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 39 pm was a scalp sell on EU at the 47 level but 1140/42 is support

We need under to stay with sell

Comment on EU from over 95 mins ago

Just before 1 30 pm we did fake down to 1139 - but the 1140 / 42 interim supports was not breached and so it became a scalp buy again

Now after 2 00 pm - its just moved back up approx 10 pips

Still in a range maybe 1140 to 1160 first and then maybe up to 1180 if he breaches over 65

GU comment from 1 hr ago

Well its worked twice so far - but would not leave either on with out stops in profit

GU

update 2 23pm

That previous comment was about selling in 5270 area - and it worked for me twice so far - and now will it work again ??

The support area is 5245/ 47 area and after 1 59 pm to be precise it was another scalp buy

For the alternative fans having difficulty - you would see the moves in advance if you used a 1 min LR chart with my LR setting on it

Without using that set up - then you will remain a "trader working in the dark" and not be able to follow whats going on

I guess that's one reason why they dont just get it ??

For now coming up to 2 30 pm on the GU we need to see over 5278 and 83 to stay with any partial buys or to take new ones

Under both those prices - we should pullback again and offer more scalp sell opportunities ideally after 2 39 pm or 2 51 pm etc

It looks as though 2 00 pm ( or 1 57 pm to 1 59 Pm ) might have been another key change area withe the dollar strength tap turned off

EU / EJ / EA / GU all started scalp buys around that time

Sweet spot scalps in sync - shame I missed many - but then thats trading

GU

update 2 23pm

That previous comment was about selling in 5270 area - and it worked for me twice so far - and now will it work again ??

The support area is 5245/ 47 area and after 1 59 pm to be precise it was another scalp buy

For the alternative fans having difficulty - you would see the moves in advance if you used a 1 min LR chart with my LR setting on it

Without using that set up - then you will remain a "trader working in the dark" and not be able to follow whats going on

I guess that's one reason why they dont just get it ??

For now coming up to 2 30 pm on the GU we need to see over 5278 and 83 to stay with any partial buys or to take new ones

Under both those prices - we should pullback again and offer more scalp sell opportunities ideally after 2 39 pm or 2 51 pm etc

GU

If I say 5272 and 2 30 pm - does that make sense ?

No under 61/ 62 and i will be scalp buying again though

I can only leave 30% as a buy on the GU if we stay above 66/7

Otherwise I have to dump it

Under 65 and 63 its scalp sells down to 57 / 60 support area

Think i will pop back in next after 4 00 pm and not 3 30 ish

US and Canada being off have certainly slowed the show down for now

Back later

3 52 pm

My GU 30% was taken out - but with profit and I noticed after 2 21/22 pm a turn up again on EU /EJ /EA

A 3 way sync starting on Euro crosses

So after 3 30 pm I took scalp buys

Results - as at 3 50 pm

EU - now up 9 pips net

EJ - now up 12 pips net

EA - now up 20 pips net

So in approx 20 mins - 41 pips

I think my day is over now - finish on a high ;-)

Will pop in later see how my LiTs partials have done

F

usd giving us the damn runaround today ......

bull then bear now bull (?)

no real stretch of the legs on usd so far ..............

N

hey all

must admit hav'nt been too much at screens today ..........US and Canada being off has dampened my appetite ;)

heres the magic times below.... GMT........wish we had crystal balls to call them right on the pip but sadly we do what we can ...........I got into that big selloff earlier and did ok on pips .........have been in and out since but cant claim mega pips .......

20 pip range is very very poor for the USD on a normal day .....hence my lack of appetite that today would be decent..look at last week........30 pip the low and up to 60 pips last Monday :cool:

N

Attachments

• usd moves.JPG
    usd moves.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 96
  • usd ATR last week.JPG
    usd ATR last week.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Comment from 1.49pm
I Took the long at 1.5259 with a 4pip stop
took 60% of profit here at 1.5285 for +26
live and in advance!!!! If you can't see that, then I suggest specsavers!
(might have to book yet another holiday for the fam on todays profits!! :D I'm thinking Barbados;), but then I'm always spoiling them!)

GU

If I say 5272 and 2 30 pm - does that make sense ?

No under 61/ 62 and i will be scalp buying again though

Just popped in for 5 00 pm

I will say morgan_edge can " wrap" ok and over the course of the alternative thread - and when he was following my other thread - he can read PA at the coalface

His times must be GMT though not UK actual summer time as atm

But his readings are good

You must always give credit to traders who can read PA at the coalface

So WD morgan

Yes GU made a new high at 5288 at 4 35 pm

Back around later - my days over except some partials

F

agreed the guys got real natural talent ............(y)

and hes not been banned yet which must be a bonus on that particular thread :p

respect where due
N

at the screens ............lets see

5285 .watching gu for sell scalps here .........

both tempting but I missed them both buy 4-5 mins .........going to let usd regroup a little but deff on buy mode for greenback

jees its like slow motion ...............few more mins ..........this is like watching paint dry

eu was a sell but I missed that as well about 7-8 mins back .not chasing it now

ok - signing off ........really is dead as a dodo now

cheers
N

Status
Not open for further replies.