A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
good day for me too.
my limit order to take profit on USNDAQ not reached by 22 pips.
i have open rems on ea long, ga long and short NQ100

Attachments

• modayclosedtrades.PNG
    modayclosedtrades.PNG
    39.8 KB · Views: 126
useless day for me. went to -20, then fought back to +20, but made loads of stupid trades, and ended the day -30. hopefully I learned something today :eek:

useless day for me. went to -20, then fought back to +20, but made loads of stupid trades, and ended the day -30. hopefully I learned something today :eek:

Hi PP

One major thing you would do when you are on a live account and trading everyday is to realise you have been lucky to go from minus 20 to plus 20. Then you should have only risked say 2 more scalps - if you lost both - you would still have been positive for the day - rather than carrying on trading and making more mistakes and going back into a losing day

Also when you have 2 or 3 consecutive bad trades - stop for either 30 or 60 mins so you can then refocus back into your trading zone

Disciplines are so important in this game - stay in control ands keep your head focused and then you will carry on improving

Regards

F

PP if you provide me with a couple of your entries i can supply some hindsight commentary of what i would have been thinking brefore the taken trade, if that would be of any help to you?

Morning People,

EA is currently above all longer LR. But there is a failure swing high around 100% of the wave. So I am little confuse...Buying above 5610 I guess will be reasonable.

EA morning.png

Good day..

Morning People,

EA is currently above all longer LR. But there is a failure swing high around 100% of the wave. So I am little confuse...Buying above 5610 I guess will be reasonable.

View attachment 213410

Good day..

Morning Sun

From 6 32 to 6 39 am and price at 5605 would have been a perfect buy time

Still not feeling too well - so will not be a normal day from me today

Regards

F

Tuesday 12th January 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Sorry - will not be a normal day from me again - still not shaken off this flu

I noticed we have some BOE report on the UK Pound at 9 15 am - so check the Pound crosses out this morning and for an effect after news

Also some China trade balance reports later on today so they too could have an effect - with no actual time of release

Will pop back now and again but just not in my trading zone with a stuffed up nose and a cold still in my head

Please feel free to comment and post charts and calls etc etc

All the best and have a good day

Regards

F

as mentioned in my earlier post links .......euro has been strong today and I have been on the sells for Usd and AUD mainly (although see recent bounce usd)

so solid scalps available on these pairs since 6am .......just follow the trend and attack the retrace / bounce areas

N

Attachments

• ea buys.JPG
    ea buys.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 99
  • eu buys.JPG
    eu buys.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 86
Morning Sun

From 6 32 to 6 39 am and price at 5605 would have been a perfect buy time

Still not feeling too well - so will not be a normal day from me today

Regards

F

Morning Peter,

I feel bad for you...take care of yourself...or you can take one week break...

I first bought but it got stopped out choppiness took those trades.
But later I put some buy trades targeting 5635, 17-16 pips. Then went to take the lunch...When return...it moved more higher than the tp.

EA Trade.png

Regards

hef F - feel better soon

heres me .........watch the bounce on USD now in progress that I saw chart 1

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1724.html#post2686766

hey all ............well ive done well today in my brief trading window before work .............some automated work on my indicators recently has paid dividends and buys me time to make better and more well timed calls ............

anyway its still the same for me how I trade

so I was selling usd earlier in London session then saw the possibility of a usd bounce (above)..............cracking rebuys on USD generated dividends into 8am bar

have a good day and F - feel better :smart:

N

Attachments

• usd bounce.JPG
    usd bounce.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 66
sequential charts here for my day so far ....I took advantage of the Euro strength / AUD weakness and also then called the bounce on usd that turned into a real peach .................Gbp and CAd were natural resellers off a weak Asian ...........

have a good one

F's thread is the real deal and these calls are live as evidenced here today - keeping it real !

N

Attachments

• whoooooooo.JPG
    whoooooooo.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 134
  • gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 97
  • eu buys.JPG
    eu buys.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 84
  • ea buys.JPG
    ea buys.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 99
  • usd test coming.JPG
    usd test coming.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 91
  • trade s.JPG
    trade s.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 61
  • usd bounce.JPG
    usd bounce.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 76
good day for me too.
my limit order to take profit on USNDAQ not reached by 22 pips.
i have open rems on ea long, ga long and short NQ100

MM is the real deal ............(y)

guys is a class act ....uses F's approach with some spicing up of his own here and there ...not many traders I score in that category these days

PP if you provide me with a couple of your entries i can supply some hindsight commentary of what i would have been thinking brefore the taken trade, if that would be of any help to you?

thanks MM, I will post a couple of problems I had a bit later

morning all, yesterday knackered me, I slept for 11 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.