A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed longer LR is missing from my chart. In fact its staying in another place below the price structure.

About the Green & Yellow LR in your chart is your extra LR, which you haven't told me to use..I guess you have 11 LRs in your chart.

I did the matching job & got LR 6500 matched with the chart during that time.

See my EJ chart encourages to look for scalp buys due to the bias structure change after Midday and above 127 20

As long as you pick that up on your chart - no problem

I think you need an extra 1 or 2 mid range LR from say 300 to 500 in there - but our sets ups are so different with you using MT4

But LR 2300 matched with your longer LR on GA chart.
attachment.php

It seems it works differently on 3 digits & 5 digits pairs..I will take look into these.

Sure does Sun

If you looked at a ctrader demo account with LRs or even any other broker account with LR's they would not be like the MT4 set up so much

Its what you get used too - TL's can help to compliment as well - but intraday bias and levels are so key to get it to work

Sure does Sun

If you looked at a ctrader demo account with LRs or even any other broker account with LR's they would not be like the MT4 set up so much

Its what you get used too - TL's can help to compliment as well - but intraday bias and levels are so key to get it to work

Our data is not that different..data source is different..But LR difference is really something. About the medium LR I try it matching with your chart green line i got 1200. But still curving is not like yours.

I don't know why its like this...I will think about it tomorrow & will match more with your charts..Today very tired..see you tomorrow...

Advance Good night..
Sun

Our data is not that different..data source is different..But LR difference is really something. About the medium LR I try it matching with your chart green line i got 1200. But still curving is not like yours.

I don't know why its like this...I will think about it tomorrow & will match more with your charts..Today very tired..see you tomorrow...

Advance Good night..
Sun

See you tomorrow Sun

I am going to have a few hrs off to then pop back after 7 00 pm UK time tonight for more US Dollar FOMC news

See you later guys and GL

GA - After London Close - pre news tonight

GA

Update prior to 3 00 pm news

150+ pips up from LO

Nearly 100 pip drop after 11 20 pm -

212178d1452091724-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-6116pm-2.png

GA

6 00 pm Update

150 + pip rise after LO

100+ PIP Drop after 11 20 pm

100+ pip rise after 3 21 pm ( KT)

Updated chart - just add the 30 min time rule clues on top of the scalps at key times or in time windows

212220d1452103809-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-6116pm-3.png

Attachments

• GA - 6116PM 3.png
    GA - 6116PM 3.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 641
GU

6 49am

In a bearish PS for session under 4680 - with a low so far at 4640

last interim low at 4648 area as just gone over 30 mins with no breach

Is it the HL and now should we be scalp buying above 4851/ 53 area ?

With out a scalp buy making over 75 and 80+ we will have to sell it again - but lets see if we try next up

GU

6 55 pm - 12 hrs from first comment on the GU this morning

Its never went over 4670 after Opens and touched 4600 just before 4 pm

Still bearish for me - but lets see what news brings on dollar

Dear Forexmospherian and All Forex Good Guys,

Looks like Given the C.H.A.N.C.E. we managed to Hold GU Trade to 330 Pip Short now and well done all those on this post too.
I Thank goodness for the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken. Glad we hit the road running for 2016 and well done everyone.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

As we are aware GBPUSD continued to short from as Foretold by the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency Pairs posted in advance of the Market. The GBPUSD is now 374 Pip Short and the New Year Pip Total is already in to many, many Thousand pips.
Another great Start to the New Year as expected.
I would like to thank all of the Forex Good Guys on this post and brilliant charting too.
Special thank you to Forexmospherian for helping this Forum by bringing something exceptional to the table. So well done you.

Hope everyone managed to Long UCAD and read my Ucad 9,400 Pips Long post before it was mysteriously deleted. Strange how that happens all of the T.I.M.E.
Still never mind, and UCAD 10,000 Plus Pips Long Hold and just glad to have been the Messenger again, I am definitely considering posting the Kraken on this Forum now.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:

As we are aware GBPUSD continued to short from as Foretold by the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency Pairs posted in advance of the Market. The GBPUSD is now 374 Pip Short and the New Year Pip Total is already in to many, many Thousand pips.
Another great Start to the New Year as expected.
I would like to thank all of the Forex Good Guys on this post and brilliant charting too.
Special thank you to Forexmospherian for helping this Forum by bringing something exceptional to the table. So well done you.

Hope everyone managed to Long UCAD and read my Ucad 9,400 Pips Long post before it was mysteriously deleted. Strange how that happens all of the T.I.M.E.
Still never mind, and UCAD 10,000 Plus Pips Long Hold and just glad to have been the Messenger again, I am definitely considering posting the Kraken on this Forum now.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forex Good Guys,

Yesterdays ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken For 31 Currency Pairs. The CB is the advance notice and Printed 24 Correctly and 7 Incorrect.
Will be discussing scalps, swings and other position Trades on many other pairs on this Forum too and hope it helps the Good Guys in Life.

Will also give some further thoughts about posting the Kraken on a new thread at this Forum. Well noted the UCAD post proved increasingly popular with a certain bunch of T.R.A.D.E.R.S.
Naturally, I was certainly glad to have given them all food for thought and some Education.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Good Morning Everybody,

We we need to talk about the indicator. First of all, I'm have a confusion, the LR indicator which you use I know it named Linear Regression, But when I did the search on CTrader website, I found this,
http://ctdn.com/algos/indicators/show/81

Linear Weighted Moving Averages, which has different calculation then Linear Regression lines.

So I need to be sure, which one you actually use?

Regards

Good Morning Everybody,

We we need to talk about the indicator. First of all, I'm have a confusion, the LR indicator which you use I know it named Linear Regression, But when I did the search on CTrader website, I found this,
http://ctdn.com/algos/indicators/show/81

Linear Weighted Moving Averages, which has different calculation then Linear Regression lines.

So I need to be sure, which one you actually use?

Regards

On Ctrader Sun - I use the linear regression forecast indicators

Its just a different name - but yes aware of LR weighted MA's but I don't use them

Regards

F

Thursday 7th January 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Unfortunately I got taken out my partial 30% stake buy after the FOMC news last night - by as normal about 2 or 3 pips

I did not reenter above 0780 and of course overnight it went up another 50 pips - but that's trading - you can never win them all - its part of the game

EU this morning is basically in a bull mprice structure above 0790/ 0800

Under 0780 we would be selling again and looking for falls lower to 0720 and even 0700 and below - but over 0790 - different ballgame again

Hope to be around for a few more hours again today - and should even be around the London Open

Normal stuff - all FX inputs welcome etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EJ

6 37 am

Been my choice for scalp sells after 6 00 am

Its dropped 26 pips - I caught it later than 6 00 am and so far only bagged 16 pips

127 35 / 40 is all interim supports next and whilst we stay under 60 still ok holding a scalp sell

Status
Not open for further replies.