A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning F & others,

Today, I will stay after 14:00 UK time...Made 9 pips in this morning...
Started exactly from the London session opening.

I have some questions regarding 30 minutes rules. I will post it on my thread. If possible, please take a look, when you get time.

Thank you
Regards

Hi all, I was wondering about this trade @9:57 on the GJ, I liked the way the LRs were lining up and I was tempted to short it right before it fell 20 pips, but I didnt take it because 1) it was not testing SR, and 2) because it was a couple of minutes before some orange euro news, what would one normally do here?

is the low/high considered fair game in this method?

G0y1zxll.jpg

Hi all, I was wondering about this trade @9:57 on the GJ, I liked the way the LRs were lining up and I was tempted to short it right before it fell 20 pips, but I didnt take it because 1) it was not testing SR, and 2) because it was a couple of minutes before some orange euro news, what would one normally do here?

is the low/high considered fair game in this method?

G0y1zxll.jpg

Hi PP

Yes that was a great example on the GJ - a 50 pip drop in under 20 mins as well

Missed out on some more super moves due to me being out - still hope to get a couple of hrs in this afternoon

Regards

F

Going to have a quick late lunch and be ready to start again after 2 30 pm

Noticed some lows just been holding over 30 mins - and Sun has asked a question about the time rule - so will cover later on

3 05 pm

GU

ideally you sold at 2 34 or 2 35 pm - I was late to show as was not ready to trade for 2 30 pm

I got in 10 pips lower after 2 44 pm - late to party but up to 3 00 pm still made over 33 pips

Have not checked out GA or GJ over similar period - but will next

3 05 pm

GU

ideally you sold at 2 34 or 2 35 pm - I was late to show as was not ready to trade for 2 30 pm

I got in 10 pips lower after 2 44 pm - late to party but up to 3 00 pm still made over 33 pips

Have not checked out GA or GJ over similar period - but will next

Bounces staying under 4682 are still sells again - but again we need to watch the 30 min rule on the low at 4655 at 3 03 pm

GJ was a similar fall to GU - but not GA - in a different set up

EU

3 13PM

NOticed low held over 30 mins - but - then no higher highs and could not break above R area at 0760 - resulting in another fall and breaking the low after 52 mins

If a interim low or highs holds over 30+ mins - it will need over 50 or 60 mins to breach that level again

If a level holds both over 30 and 60 mins and carries on with a HH or a LL depending on direction - that then shows its a stronger reversal

On Pound crosses - the GU and GJ are still in a bear structure

Not so with the GA - that went into a bullish PS session structure above 0470 and 80

EJ - Tuesday 5th Jan - so far

EJ

6 53am

Another flat pair in a 40 pip range - with immediate Rs at 129 40 / 45 and supports at 22 to 25

A scalp buy again from after 6 21 and 6 30 am - but like GU - slow for now

I had to go out all morning today and did not trade the EJ or leave any part stakes on - as concentrated on the EA

Under 129 25 and 20 - it dropped into a bearish PS and as soo as 129 00 went it was a firm sell

Check out the chart - also note the LR traffic light sequence on the sell

Under 129 22/25 it dropped 140 pips

Shame - left no partial on or set up no "wrap" either side range - so did not get one of those pips but have now under 128 00 - as its dropping again

212038d1452007594-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-5116-pm.png

Attachments

• EJ - 5116 pm.png
    EJ - 5116 pm.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 868
Bounces staying under 4682 are still sells again - but again we need to watch the 30 min rule on the low at 4655 at 3 03 pm

GJ was a similar fall to GU - but not GA - in a different set up

GU

3 40pm

Its stayed under 4682 -in fact after 3 09 pm was another sell - it breached low in well under 30 mins and so far its been down to 4641

Bounces under 57 are still sells again - but we then need 4635 and 30 to let go to stay with sells

I had to go out all morning today and did not trade the EJ or leave any part stakes on - as concentrated on the EA

Under 129 25 and 20 - it dropped into a bearish PS and as soo as 129 00 went it was a firm sell

Check out the chart - also note the LR traffic light sequence on the sell

Under 129 22/25 it dropped 140 pips

Shame - left no partial on or set up no "wrap" either side range - so did not get one of those pips but have now under 128 00 - as its dropping again

212038d1452007594-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-5116-pm.png

EJ

127 52 LOW so far

after 3 30 pm it was a scalp buy but needs above 73 and low holding to stay with buys

EJ

127 52 LOW so far

after 3 30 pm it was a scalp buy but needs above 73 and low holding to stay with buys

EJ

Nearly 30 mins from low and scalp buy as made 83 and pulled back

Now if we stay above 60 - its another scalp buy

Finishing in 10 mins
#

Not done over 2 hrs trading today - but done well again - well over daily target of 50 pips in total

EJ

4 03 pm

Just to explain before I leave on the 30 min rule

We have gone over 30= mins with no breach of 52 low

If we stay above 60 its another scalp buy - but if we don't make another HH above say 84 then it will test supports and low again - and need then over 50 to 60 mins from the low to breach it

Hope that makes sense Sun

See you later guys - will pop back in after 5 00 pm some time

Dear Forexmospherian,

Holding my GU 250 pip Short amongst several others and we will all hit the road running in the new Year.

Great Trading by you guys today and thank you for the posts.

Have a Happy New Year to All ForeX Good Guys.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian and All Forex Good Guys,

Looks like Given the C.H.A.N.C.E. we managed to Hold GU Trade to 330 Pip Short now and well done all those on this post too.
I Thank goodness the for the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken. Glad we hit the road running for 2016 and well done everyone.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian and All Forex Good Guys,

Looks like Given the C.H.A.N.C.E. we managed to Hold GU Trade to 330 Pip Short now and well done all those on this post too.
I Thank goodness the for the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken. Glad we hit the road running for 2016 and well done everyone.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi Sir G

You know I still have a lot to learn ( mainly from yourself) on long term PPND trading - I rarely hold for months etc - but certainly aim for 200 to 500 pip swing trades if they happen under a couple of weeks or so

On my set up - which is still not quite up to your standard on Longer term trades - I had the second half of 2015 - ie after July 1st 2015 and under 5700 that turned down into a bearish Price structure.

Important dates for me would be

1 - W/C 24th August 2015 5800 false high

2.- W/C 21st September 2015 - 5600 area

3. - W/C 19th October 2015 - under 5500 area

4.- W/C 2nd November - LH under 5500 again

5 - W/C 23rd November - under 5300

6- W/C - 14th December - under 5230 and again more confirmation of LT bias

7. Finally Boxing day - from them on anything under 5000 was just sell

The real test now is 4600 and 4500 - ie a new low then for nearly 6 years

I must say over this last 6 months of over 1200 + pip of main fall - there probably over 18k of pip movements - with maybe 7k + of sell trades pips and easy 3k+ of buy pips in there

So many just do not see this - maybe that's why they think 9400 pips on the UCad is just unbelievable - but then again they are not understanding how good you are on PPND ;-)

Only 2 trading days of the new year and not been around much today - but still well above target - I am sure its similar with yourself

Good Trading

Regards

F

EJ - Catching an Interim Low after 3 30 pm

EJ

127 52 LOW so far

EJ

Nearly 30 mins from low and scalp buy as made 83 and pulled back

Now if we stay above 60 - its another scalp buy

Finishing in 10 mins
#

Not done over 2 hrs trading today - but done well again - well over daily target of 50 pips in total

EJ

Approx 4 hours after above comments

We topped at 127 86 so far

Scalps buys easily worth over 60 pips in total after 3 30pm and then again above 60

We are still in a bear PS and would need above 128 00 and 128 10 to enter a bull price structure for next session and to stay above there for tomorrow.

If we don't make over 128 15 overnight or after Opens in morning - then its still another bear day

See you in the morning

Regards

F

Hi Sir G

You know I still have a lot to learn ( mainly from yourself) on long term PPND trading - I rarely hold for months etc - but certainly aim for 200 to 500 pip swing trades if they happen under a couple of weeks or so

On my set up - which is still not quite up to your standard on Longer term trades - I had the second half of 2015 - ie after July 1st 2015 and under 5700 that turned down into a bearish Price structure.

Important dates for me would be

1 - W/C 24th August 2015 5800 false high

2.- W/C 21st September 2015 - 5600 area

3. - W/C 19th October 2015 - under 5500 area

4.- W/C 2nd November - LH under 5500 again

5 - W/C 23rd November - under 5300

6- W/C - 14th December - under 5230 and again more confirmation of LT bias

7. Finally Boxing day - from them on anything under 5000 was just sell

The real test now is 4600 and 4500 - ie a new low then for nearly 6 years

I must say over this last 6 months of over 1200 + pip of main fall - there probably over 18k of pip movements - with maybe 7k + of sell trades pips and easy 3k+ of buy pips in there

So many just do not see this - maybe that's why they think 9400 pips on the UCad is just unbelievable - but then again they are not understanding how good you are on PPND ;-)

Only 2 trading days of the new year and not been around much today - but still well above target - I am sure its similar with yourself

Good Trading

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,

Well done you and the Forex Good Guys in Life and this is truly a wonderful post.
Forexmospherian should be commended for bringing together another epic thread.
The Trading here is top notch.

Great numbers and well identified Forexmospherian some interesting S.Y.N.C.H.R.O.N.I.C.I.T.Y. = meaningful coincidences. Some may say the L.A.W. of C.H.A.N.C.E. which is a little known Law, but, tis a L.A.W. nevertheless.

The ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken Printed CB Red and Neg = Get ready to Short on the 14th December as per JBCB and the CBA. If anyone is struggling with trading facts, then can only say EPR = H/S, soon breached and shorted the MC 16th Dec.
Some may also say twas posted in advance somewhere out there in the ForeX Atmosphere, probably along with another 30 Currency Pairs but only an insider would know for sure.
I would like to speak about prediction and the Markets generally but may have to return later to discuss.
However, for now, the Markets have been exceedingly straight forward for us as we continue scalping, swing and position trade into profit again this new year. Good job we use Multiples too.
Soon Time to Release the Kraken and speak to you in a bit.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Wednesday 6th January 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

A busier day on the red news releases - starting with UK Pound at 9 30 am again

Half way through the first week of the New Year and first 2 days have been very good - although I was not around much yesterday - I hope to be around more today

EA - 6 23 -25 am at 5102 to 5 was the last scalp buy - that pairs already moved up 70 pips in approx. one hour - what a mover

All FX contributions welcome - charts - calls - ideas - forecasts - other pairs etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 45am

Price around 0750 - with a 0710 low and needing over 0780 and 0800 to go back into a proper bull price structure bias

Last scalp sell from 6 30 am at 0753/4 area - 0741 to 43 is first interim supports

Need under 0730 and 0710 to stay with sells really - otherwise range up to Opens

GU

6 49am

In a bearish PS for session under 4680 - with a low so far at 4640

last interim low at 4648 area as just gone over 30 mins with no breach

Is it the HL and now should we be scalp buying above 4851/ 53 area ?

With out a scalp buy making over 75 and 80+ we will have to sell it again - but lets see if we try next up

Status
Not open for further replies.