A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching a LOW - EU example this afternoon

How do you catch an interim Low or high ?

My method works fairly well - it will never be 100% accurate - but when you use tight stops and win ratio of 65% gives you then an edge

On this example on the EU - we had a low just before a TW

It was not at an exact support but in a new support area

We then had a scalp buy and after 30 mins - still no breach of low and another scalp buy signal

In all the EU as risen 43 pips and nice 20 pip rise happened in just over 30 mins - not bad at this time of the day

There are many other clues I use - maybe over that last year I ha ve mentioned over 80% of the clues - BUT - there are more - and they come with experience and time - I am sure Major M is now seeing clues he was not fully aware of in his first year with the method - but now he's probably spotting them etc

Here's the EU chart with the Low and the scalp buys after then

211892d1451932181-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-4116-catching-low.png

Attachments

• EU - 4116 - catching a low.png
    EU - 4116 - catching a low.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 558
yes i am. In addition, im more certain than i was that this approach beats hands down any other method i have tried to learn and apply. Evn if only s/r, price structure and simple price action is used, it seems there are far more opportunities on a granular level than on longer charts. ie today i only managed to take one trade, but it netted 27.7 pips in 6 minutes 20 seconds. i used to spend alot longer than that with positions floating in the red with me ever hopefully widening my stop lol.

yes i am. In addition, im more certain than i was that this approach beats hands down any other method i have tried to learn and apply. Evn if only s/r, price structure and simple price action is used, it seems there are far more opportunities on a granular level than on longer charts.

This is one of the most interesting parts for me, before I was trading longer time frames and taking 1 or 2 trades per day, and as has been stated in these threads taking a higher number of trades per day will test one's skills/the method far faster and give results in weeks, rather than months or years

Tuesday 5th January - Pre Opens

Morning FX Intraday Traders

I have got a diary entry wrong - and what I thought was planned for next Tuesday is going to happen this morning - resulting in me only around for just approx 1 hour this morning and then I hope to carry on with my trading after 2 00 pm.

Sorry about this guys - but over this next hour I will try and get out some updates along with some basic forecasts for the AM Session

More red Pound news as 9 30 am this morning - along with other less important Euro news releases. Yesterday was a very busy first trading day of the year - so will we see that carrying on today ?

OK - will get some updates out and welcome input then from other FX Intraday traders and followers etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 36am

EU

Big drop after a 0946 high yesterday morning

Supports from 0800 to 0820 and then R at 0845 to 60

Price is presently at 0828 area and stuck in a 25 -30 flat range

We know we need over 45 and 60 to stay or take more scalp buys - whilst dropping under 0810 and 0800 could result in further price falls - first to low yesterday of 0780 and then 0750/60 supports next

EU is not that appealing atm - its so obvious in a manipulated teasing range - so just be careful with it for this morning

EA

6 40am

6 15 am was morning high so far and after 6 18 am and 5060 - I scalp sold

I need under 5000 and 4985 to stay with sells and atm 5010 to 18 is first support

Noticed when I took this scalp - similar set up on GA and both pairs are in a bias PS for the moment

GU

6 45am

Similar to EU - but even a tighter flat range of under 20 pips

After 6 21 am was a scalp buy from 4714/15 - but PA is slow and so really unless we make over 25 and 30 - this scalp is not going to get me many pips

We either need above 4730 - or below 4690 and 80 to see any real bias starting - and for now its flat - like the EU

AU

6 50am

With the EA and GA being big movers - thought maybe the AU might also be under pressure etc

Unfortunately not - its bullish above 7180/85 support area - but need now to break above 7220 / 25 to stay with scalp buys

Under 7185 and 80 - price structure favours more bear movements for this AM session - so then its scalp sell land

EJ

6 53am

Another flat pair in a 40 pip range - with immediate Rs at 129 40 / 45 and supports at 22 to 25

A scalp buy again from after 6 21 and 6 30 am - but like GU - slow for now

7 03 am

GU

Topped before 7 00 am at 4725 - so on the hr was the scalp sell

GA - similar set up as well - but did not take that scalp - only the GU

7 03 am

GU

Topped before 7 00 am at 4725 - so on the hr was the scalp sell

GA - similar set up as well - but did not take that scalp - only the GU

We could not breach under 13 and stopped at 16 - so only a 6 pip net sell - maybe the GA would have made more pips.

Not gone with a new scalp buy - need to see really a breach above 26 and 30 to make me look more at scalp buying

EA

6 40am

6 15 am was morning high so far and after 6 18 am and 5060 - I scalp sold

I need under 5000 and 4985 to stay with sells and atm 5010 to 18 is first support

Noticed when I took this scalp - similar set up on GA and both pairs are in a bias PS for the moment

EA

7 13am

Been in this scalp sell nearly 1 hr now and so far its dropped 44 pips for me and still falling atm

That means over last hr - along with a few more scalps I have taken - I am at my daily target already - OK a bit of luck - but I did not sell the GA - so not lucky there

EA

7 20 am

Stopped and bounced at 5000 - left 30% Stake on sell with stop in profit at 44

Will leave it on as well - as off out in 15 mins

6 36am

EU

Big drop after a 0946 high yesterday morning

Supports from 0800 to 0820 and then R at 0845 to 60

Price is presently at 0828 area and stuck in a 25 -30 flat range

We know we need over 45 and 60 to stay or take more scalp buys - whilst dropping under 0810 and 0800 could result in further price falls - first to low yesterday of 0780 and then 0750/60 supports next

EU is not that appealing atm - its so obvious in a manipulated teasing range - so just be careful with it for this morning

nice Eu for me today ...EA even better though ;)

N

Attachments

• eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 61
yes i am. In addition, im more certain than i was that this approach beats hands down any other method i have tried to learn and apply. Evn if only s/r, price structure and simple price action is used, it seems there are far more opportunities on a granular level than on longer charts. ie today i only managed to take one trade, but it netted 27.7 pips in 6 minutes 20 seconds. i used to spend alot longer than that with positions floating in the red with me ever hopefully widening my stop lol.

F's threads and observations taught me a lot about being focussed on the now .........quantum leaps in my scalping and trading in last 2 years (y)

N

Status
Not open for further replies.