A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning F,

Any chance of EU being around 1.09 zone or a fall around 1.0860 zone.

Regards

Last edited:
GU - Early Morning Bull Price structure

GU

1 Min LR Chart in a bull price structure above 4900 this morning

Buys started pre 6 00 am and from before 4915 - but any price after 5 57am was ok and any pullbacks staying over 4918 are still buys again atm

4935 to 50 is all R area - so really we would need to breach above there to stay with buys and maybe we might be able to take some scalp sells before that happens

210504d1450680357-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-211215am.png

Attachments

• GU - 211215am.png
    GU - 211215am.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 538
Good Morning F,

Any change of EU being around 1.09 zone or a fall around 1.0860 zone.

Regards

Morning Sun

Well rather than target a possible move - ie up to 1 09 am - check out the price structure and work out what prices we need to stay above to stay in a bullish PS for it to carry on trying up

For me first R was 0880 and price stopped at 0881/2 in the 6 30 am TW

Now we need to see price stay above 0867/ 68 area to ideally scalp buy again

To get to 0900+ we need over 82 - but really over say 87 - as we need a clear breach

If this present sell drops under 67 - then its being manipulated - but really does need under 0860 to carry on selling - as 0860 is a support area

So the range is 0860 to 0880 atm - just 20 pips atm

Have you noticed after 6 30 am the EA & the EJ were also scalp sells as well - another clue on Euro weakness kicking in there

Have a good day Sun - please don't just jump into trades etc without working out the sequences - but when you do get the right clues and turns - then no hesitation - but - if in doubt - do nothing

All the best for this week and try and cover at least 3 or 4 pairs - rather than get caught in any EU trickery etc

Have a good day Sun - please don't just jump into trades etc without working out the sequences - but when you do get the right clues and turns - then no hesitation - but - if in doubt - do nothin

Agreed,
There was a good trade on EJ.
You analysis on EU perfectly matched with my charting...Got 6 pips

EA - Price Structure change after 6 30 am

EA

7 07 am

This pair was not an easy scalp from early on - but from 6 32 am the price structure set up changed

Notice on my 1 min LR chart how many LR's were under pre 6 30 am and then how many went over during the next 15 mins

It was a scalp sell from 5175 area and so its dropped to the 47/48 area and now bouncing

For me now - if it stops below 5170 - then its a sell again - but we must count the time on the low etc to see then when or if it might be breached

210508d1450681666-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-211215-am-ps.png

Attachments

• EA - 211215 am PS.png
    EA - 211215 am PS.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 545
Yes nice...but struggling around 875 zone.

EU

For me Sun - It need over an hr to breach 0881/2 - and so last attempt was too early

Also last low at 70/1 as gone over 30 mins - so now a BTTZ area

That means be careful on EU - its still bullish above 0860/ 70 - but its lost its momentum and so might be manipulated next - before a proper move

My main scalp so far is the EA sell -

EJ also like EU in a bullish PS so worth looking more at that pair and GU was another sell after 7 00 am - but now as all supports to break to stay with sell

GU - Buy Pre 6 00 am - sell after 7 00 am

---------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

and GU was another sell after 7 00 am - but now as all supports to break to stay with sell

GU

Notice again the structure change after being very bullish earlier on

210518d1450684080-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-211215-am-2.png

Attachments

• GU - 211215 am 2.png
    GU - 211215 am 2.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 859
8 05 am

If you are trying to scalp 2 or 3 pairs and have partials on more than 3 pairs - its so obvious how the EU is manipulated the most - little things designed to mislead and catch scalpers out etc - you expect it on this pair and that's why its not always the easiest pair to trade

The EU was the only pair making a low below 7 50 am level - not so on EJ / EA / GU before they started moving up again

Got 7 pips from EU buy at the lowest point...but it seems like back to my old target..

EU

Its still in a bullish PS above 0860 supports Sun

Trouble is without making over 0881 and 0887 then we will not go any higher and stay back in range again

GL

I favoured EJ and GU from after 7 50/51 am on buys

EU

---------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EJ also like EU in a bullish PS so worth looking more at that pair and GU was another sell after 7 00 am - but now as all supports to break to stay with sell

EJ

8 17 am

Comment from approx. 45 mins ago

We are testing the morning high again - but do need over 132 15 and 25 to stay with buys now

7 50 / 51 am was a very nice scalp buy and its moved up approx. 25 pips

EU

Its still in a bullish PS above 0860 supports Sun

Trouble is without making over 0881 and 0887 then we will not go any higher and stay back in range again

GL

I favoured EJ and GU from after 7 50/51 am on buys

It seems like less chance now being bullish...

Its certainly a scalpers morning on so many pairs this morning - too much choice really

Off out at 8 40 am and hope to pop in again after 9 30 am just for 15 mins

No real breaks of morning ranges atm - instead just moves back and forward

Most of the pairs PA is not too bad so scalping as been quite easy

GL and see you later in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.