A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

6 57am

Another pair in a bull bias PS above 5004 and 5010

So far made 5032 - we have a lot of interim R's from 5040 to 5060 so maybe a 50 pip range to try and get out of this morning for a start

EA

6 52am

Missed the 5 51 /2 am scalp buy - amazing it made 22 pips in 8 mins

Got the 6 42 am sell ( 6 39am was not quite lined up ) but under 5115 was OK and know 5100 is a interim support - as that's were the 5 52 am scalp buy started

5080 to 5100 is all support so would need under both to sell off more and back over 5135 and 45 to carry on with bull bias and scalp buying more

EA

6 59am

It stopped and turned at 5098/99 and 6 57 was a scalp buy

As i type now 18 - :D(y)

EA

6 59am

It stopped and turned at 5098/99 and 6 57 was a scalp buy

As i type now 18 - :D(y)

EA

7 07 AM

5 mins and EA moves up 22 pips - so anything from 16 to 19 pips net depending if you entered at 5099/5100 or late at 5104

That's it really for me - 4 trades - 2 on EA and 2 on EU - all winners ( nice and not always the case ) and total of 46 pips so far - not bad in under 1 hr

Unexpected really - thought first thing might be boring

Will stay around to 7 30 am and then back after 8 45 am for an hr or so.

Depending on my day - will try and get 2 hrs in over Lunchtime and then after 3 30 pm

EA

7 12 am

If you look at your chart all we have seen so far in last hour is a High - LH and a LL

We now need under 0594 and 86 for the sequence to carry on - but as we know around this time of the day - ie the Opens - we are going to get false set ups and manipulation - so NEVER just expect Price Action to stay the same for hours etc - it can all change every 20 -30 mins.

GU

6 57am

Another pair in a bull bias PS above 5004 and 5010

So far made 5032 - we have a lot of interim R's from 5040 to 5060 so maybe a 50 pip range to try and get out of this morning for a start

GU

7 18 am

Missed last scalp buy at 7 03/05 am time from 5023/24 area as was in EU and EA scalps - but so far thats made 5042 and stalled

That's approx a 30 pip rise from around 6 00 am - a nice move at this time of the morning and also in a clear Bull Price sructure

The problem now is the R areas next so now new supports from 5022 to 30 and R's up to 60 - down now to a 30 pip range to get out of next

The problem now is the R areas next so now new supports from 5022 to 30 and R's up to 60 - down now to a 30 pip range to get out of next

EURAUDM1.png

This is the range you are talking about...:)
I had my buy trade from the double bottom trendline..but I closed early 3 pips early.

Morning (y)

EU +3 | EA -4 | EA +7 = +5

Morning Sun

Well Done (y)

Its been busy last 90 mins

Did you notice on EA how it stopped again around last low instead of trying lower and then another bounce at 5100 as given another 20+ pip bounce back up after 7 10/11 am UK time ?

The EA is just a money earner

You need a few weeks to study it and get used to it - but I actually reckon its easier to trade than the EU - as you know that pair can be so difficult and manipulated at times

Keep it up Sun - please feel free to go your own pace and study what you think might happen next

Out in a bit bit back in after 8 45 am UK time

GL today

Regards

F

View attachment 208708

This is the range you are talking about...:)
I had my buy trade from the double bottom trendline..but I closed early 3 pips early.

You have got it all worked out in that chart Sun

Its wants to go up - but as we know it need above the yellow area - and if it cannot make it - then it will turn down and fall and test supports

GL with it and see you later

PS - dont forget time rules on interim highs and lows next

Last edited:
hey all

I finished a while back but then took some early work calls .................from 6ish I was selling usd into the Asian bear ..................buys on Euro , AUD ...basically anywhere I could pick up 7+ pips .................usd then bounced later but I was pretty much done by then

personally if trading now I would be waiting for resells of the usd ...........that bounce has been real nice but enough is enough if think :)

Europeans having a strong session now so obvious rebuys

have a good day
N

Attachments

• early doors selling usd.JPG
    early doors selling usd.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 79
8 49am

Back now for an hour or so

Just need to answer Sun on her thread and then will do a 9 00 am update along with probable next moves etc

Any thoughts on GU.
is it going to break the current high or that's the session high. Hopefully will get to know in next hour.

Dont worry you can answer later...no hurry..:)

Hi Sun

Our messages crossed - so I have just posted on your thread

OK - let look at GU for this hour

Its still session bullish atm - with R 's at 5050 -60

Ideally we want to scalp buy it above 5025 on pullbacks

Check the time on when high was posted first

GU

9 06 am

See how you should look at it now it is trick time and markets have slowed down this hr so far and no main news

That allows the LP's and market makers to play and create BTTZ tease zones - not ideal for trading

Yes if we make over 53 and 56 stay with buys - but if we stop under 50 expect more teasing and tests of both 30 area again

EA

9 09 am

Must mention it again - its just such a great pair

Its moved up 80 pips from LO

Go back to your EA post and chart early on this morning - Sun

Big question to ask you

Did you buy above 35 - or 40 - or 45 - or even 50 ?

If so your daily target would be done with just one trade easily

Dont worry if you did not buy before or after the b/o - but its an area you should think about in your trade planning etc - still doing it with a scalp

I will post your chart and mine later to explain it more on EA

Meanwhile GU - its still bullish above 32 and still trying up - but not got to critical areas just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.