A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you find your trading Sun from say 8 am to 9 30 am UK time on the EU / GU / AU / UJ ??

Have you caught any plus 7 or 10 pip moves today ??

If not - review your morning and think - why not ???

Regards

F

I didn't trade during that time..cause i had some losses before..so i thought to take a break as you suggested & during the break time real moves happened.

By the way EU is now rising.. after killing me.

I didn't trade during that time..cause i had some losses before..so i thought to take a break as you suggested & during the break time real moves happened.

By the way EU is now rising.. after killing me.

Always try and trade between 7 am to 9 30 am if possible . You dont need the 2hr plus - but normally that's the window of high probability for larger moves in morning

its a key session for moves

Yes with EU - unless you bought after 11 09 am - it was not worth trying to catch it in the time you wanted to join - the market knew it could tease and get rid of new bulls etc

Sun

check out 12 09 pm on the EA

Now would you have bought there at 35 to 40 ???

If not - why not ??

Regards

F

I took one EA trade today but 10-20 mins before that..I closed with 1.8 pip profit.
As it was touching a longer LR. :confused: So closed.

Always try and trade between 7 am to 9 30 am if possible . You dont need the 2hr plus - but normally that's the window of high probability for larger moves in morning

its a key session for moves

London Breakout
I think I should attach a session indicator on my chart or any alarm...I have this problems..because you trade in UK time..my broker is in different time..& i personally live in different time zone...3 time zones..:sneaky:

I took one EA trade today but 10-20 mins before that..I closed with 1.8 pip profit.
As it was touching a longer LR. :confused: So closed.

I think its just time needed watching moves to understand each pairs own ways

The EA is a complete beast compared with say UJ and AU

Those 2 might move 3 or 6 pips in 10 -15 mins - look at EA it moves 20+ pips and keep going

Since i sent comment its risen another 16 pips

Its knowing your pairs etc etc - all part of learning process - but I am sure you will start to pick all of this up more - it will come to you and overtake your present fear

No problem

:)

EU

12 30 PM update

We never went under 0840 and 30 - we stayed above and after 30 + mins and the 60 + mins it was saying bull bias from time rules and LR's going under price

We need over 0875 and 80 - otherwise we look to sell again as in a 50 pip range as already mentioned earlier on

London Breakout
I think I should attach a session indicator on my chart or any alarm...I have this problems..because you trade in UK time..my broker is in different time..& i personally live in different time zone...3 time zones..:sneaky:

Good point

Ideally you need to work to UK times - as your main time window trading session can get confusing

Maybe change chart times to our time Sun - then you will be in sync etc

12 41 pm

Will pop back before 1 30 pm UK time Cad news

Will then have a look at UCad set up

EJ - now gone up 50 pips from 12 09 pm scalp buy - missed first 12 pips or so - but cannot complain as it just been a runaway train today

Good point

Ideally you need to work to UK times - as your main time window trading session can get confusing

Maybe change chart times to our time Sun - then you will be in sync etc

Unfortunately for MT4 I can't change the broker server time or terminal time.
But I installed an indicator & adjusted manually with session time. I got the a snapshot of what EU is doing today in 3 different session. Amazingly how at the start of European & US session EU changed trend.

This indi also shows how much a pair moved in a particular session.
Session Indi.png

Regards

UCad - Pre 1 30 pm Red News announcement

UCad

1 15 pm

Apologies

Had not traded the UCad at all today

So had not bothered checking it out - knowing as well I would check it out for news

Missed what a 90 -100 pip rise totally - so sorry - was not even on my hit list early on

Well now you could say this is a pre news set up and it will not pullback 30 - 70 pip

For me -- above 3550 on pullbacks its still strongly bullish for rest of session

Need under 3525 and 3500 for a complete turn around

Maybe it might struggle to get above 3600 etc - i dont know - but what ever happens - its still in a session bullish PS for now

208584d1449580531-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ucad-81215-pm.png

Attachments

• UCad - 81215 PM.png
    UCad - 81215 PM.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 541
EU

12 30 PM update

We never went under 0840 and 30 - we stayed above and after 30 + mins and the 60 + mins it was saying bull bias from time rules and LR's going under price

We need over 0875 and 80 - otherwise we look to sell again as in a 50 pip range as already mentioned earlier on

EU

1 23pm

I had sold before 12 50 pm under 75 - but noticed after 1 00 pm and above 58 it was back to scalp buys

So far we breached above 0880 and made a new high at 0886

For now above 0868 / 70 - still in buy bullish scalp structure but remember some news in 7 mins on Cad Dollar

Meanwhile EA just carries on rising - latest high 5113 ish

Need to stay above 5080 to look then at more buy

News at 1 30 pm

UCad - anti climax - no big effect - just slight pullback atm

Must have all been in the pre news hike up

Need back over 3624 and 30 to scalp buy now

News at 1 30 pm

Its so far fell 17 pips - not caught 1 pip as was just checking out EU and EA

Time for a break I reckon

Back after 3 00 pm sometime

GL and see you later guys

Get you clock on those interim highs and lows etc etc;-)

F

News at 1 30 pm

UCad

3 55 pm

Well we did not make above 3624 and 30 - we topped at 21 at 2pm and then price fell again

After 30 + mins and 60 mins - still under the high - just one of the many clues to say - sell UCad

Now 2 hrs later it dropped to 3550 - approx 70 pips lower that high

Hope you got some pips off that - even on part stakes etc - ie 40 pips on 30% stakes still like a nice 10 pip scalp - or on 50% stakes like a 20 pip scalp - they all add up.

EU

4 00 pm Update

Its still in its 50 + pip range

We need over 0890 and 0900 to look at more scalp buys - and under 0840 and 30 to drop out of its range and into a bear session

In between is just scalping based on interim S & R's - like at 0855 / 60 area. Above both prices still favours another try up. Below both prices - then it favours testing the lower supports

Not an ideal pair to trade - other pairs might provide better opportunities

EU is hard work but getting there...........back later gang ..have a good day

we call them live and loud here at F's thread ! :)

N

the usd sold a little more from my last post above so poss 15 pips from my calls (chart 1).......that's about 1 pip for every post I made warming up the trade ? :LOL:

but then greenback came north north north (chart 2) (y)

If I had been trading I would have locked into buys from the breach line I had on that last chart and on one below ..........chart 2

then easy street buying usd into bear currencies well into the us session (y)

jees we sure spoil you guys at this thread ! ;) :p

later
N

Attachments

• eu pips.JPG
    eu pips.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 67
  • usd today.JPG
    usd today.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Wednesday 9th December 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning All

Mid week and a slow day on news.

I had thought of having today off as got quite a lot of domestic ( non business) things going on - and today seemed the ideal day to do most of them - but all changed again last night - so still going to try and get at least 3 hours in over next 9 hr window.

EU as made back over 0900 - Its been textbook on my method so far - ie a scalp buy exactly at 6 00 am ( missed that ) but got in 6 08 and 6 27am and so far made 0925.

I must remind everyone the importance of the LiTs and the PRICE STRUCTURE on the 1 min LR charts

This morning on the EU there is a perfect "line in the sand" at 0897 and from then on and after midnight and 2 00 am the Price structure as a bull bias and would need a minimum pullback below 0896 to take us out of this PS

I will post a chart on this again later

Meanwhile - as normal and around next 45 mins

Have a good day - stay focused and GL

Regards

F

EA

6 52am

Missed the 5 51 /2 am scalp buy - amazing it made 22 pips in 8 mins

Got the 6 42 am sell ( 6 39am was not quite lined up ) but under 5115 was OK and know 5100 is a interim support - as that's were the 5 52 am scalp buy started

5080 to 5100 is all support so would need under both to sell off more and back over 5135 and 45 to carry on with bull bias and scalp buying more

Status
Not open for further replies.