A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 16 am

AU & EA

Oppositely correlated normally and so far over last hour - EA as dropped over 20 pips and AU risen just over 11 pips - EA always being the larger mover.

Not checked the GA so far

problem for me on EA as you have 2 bull players from 7am bar

so why take the hard route ?:cool:

N

Attachments

• ea bulls.JPG
    ea bulls.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 133
Thank you F,

I was just about spell EU..& you posted about it..:)
UJ also at same stage.. I am holding both trades.

Good day..

The UJ fall from 7 00 am Open was nice - not a pair i normally trade - prefer EJ - but EJ at same time - no trade - had ugly PA - whereas the UJ had nice clear PA

This is another example of how the market is constantly changing and fooling traders etc and so if I decided that I would never trade UJ - only EJ - then i miss out on this occasion.

Flexibility of pair choice - along with the ability to scan and see new set ups quickly are all important for making my method work

(y)

ok ...........trade the bounce (50% retrace) or lock for resells coming

your money your risk

N

Attachments

• bounce.JPG
    bounce.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 70
problem for me on EA as you have 2 bull players from 7am bar

so why take the hard route ?:cool:

N

This is when I can tell you are not using a 1 min chart

Up to 7 09 am the EA was still a sell from 7 00 am to 7 09 am it dropped 11 pips

I had the bull candle start after 7 13 am - and from 7 16 am to now - 6 mins later - a 11 /12 pip back up

EA for scalping is great - ie in under 25 mins - 2 moves and 22+ pips to go at - of which getting anything above 14 + pips I would say is very good

au looks primest for turn

Attachments

• au bounces.JPG
    au bounces.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 63
EU

7 21 am on the dot from 0618 interim high - nice pullback

Supports now trying to build on EU from 0610/12 area for a turn up again

Need under 0606 and 0600 really to stay with any scalp sells

for all you strategy merchants heres the calls for green usd

the price areas represent risk for me ..........they are not solid areas to play usd ...........if we can get the greenback outside those zones into clear bull or bear areas I am happy to trade it

my trading window is nearly up though ....grrrrrr

N

Attachments

• safety plays.JPG
    safety plays.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 58
Currently UJ or the broker is fooling me...I couldn't close my UJ trade proper profit area just for 0.1 pips.. it was a nice trade. :X

ok gotta scoot .......as you can see below the usd has gone into sleep mode after the 7am alarm call

there were 5-7 pip scalps on the 3 shown ..........

usd coming south so I may ride a few more before work

good hunting

Attachments

• usd waking up.JPG
    usd waking up.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 89
Morning Forexmospherian,

Today in major pairs during the Asian session market was in one directional movement.
Thinking what to do...continue the trend or trade in reverse..?
For example in Uj, I found a double top.

Regards

the asian session yielded a strong USD move and yen was the main seller ..................strength wise the Asian session was pretty poor vs average with only +/- 13-17 pips max for bull bear currencies ...it can do 50+ on a good day if the aussies rock..........

u/j is the big pair move from that naturally .........

for me I like to see a average move Asian with it retracing into London...................then I play the bounces ........:smart:

N

EA - 6 00 am onward so far

EA

Missed the start of the fall - but have managed to take 3 more scalps on it so far

EA is always a nice mover - and so far a few nice scalps off it last on 10 pips

EA - 1 Min LR Chart

207716d1449042483-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-21215-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 21215 am.png
    EA - 21215 am.png
    76 KB · Views: 942
for me as I walk away I see the gbp having a good London so far ..............could be the London currency to buy

usd still tells me to buy it .........it had a good Asian so should bounce

euro aussie yen look weak still

N

EA

7 55 am

Its tried to test under 4500 - a big round number interim support area - but had no luck with after 7 39 am - more buyers coming back in from 4504

Now back up at 4518 and trying to turn again

Last 2 hrs the EA as given at least 6 scalp opportunities - with many over 10 pips

Not caught all of them - but certainly the pair for me this morning as my spread and commission only around 2 pips and best scalp being 14 pips - so 12 pips net compared to other pairs moves with lower costs only moving 4 -7 pips etc

for me as I walk away I see the gbp having a good London so far ..............could be the London currency to buy

usd still tells me to buy it .........it had a good Asian so should bounce

euro aussie yen look weak still

N

Not the easiest of mornings N - but then we cannot expect it all to be easy

the EU buy after 7 00 am from 0608/ 9 area now made 0624 ish - so thats been slow but OK

Not liked the PA on the GU so ignored it - and my pair so far - definitely the EA

See you later and have a good day

F

the asian session yielded a strong USD move and yen was the main seller ..................strength wise the Asian session was pretty poor vs average with only +/- 13-17 pips max for bull bear currencies ...it can do 50+ on a good day if the aussies rock..........

u/j is the big pair move from that naturally .........

for me I like to see a average move Asian with it retracing into London...................then I play the bounces ........:smart:

N

Thank you for the insight..:)
Actually I got stopped out with UJ due to spread...
but currently it going towards my direction...how pathetic...

Have a nice day...

EU

7 21 am on the dot from 0618 interim high - nice pullback

Supports now trying to build on EU from 0610/12 area for a turn up again

Need under 0606 and 0600 really to stay with any scalp sells

EU

Comment from over half an hr ago - now LO and 8 05 am UK time

Ideally I wanted to sell under 0630 and know we need under 0606 and 0600 to stay with sells for a larger fall

Question is - might the new supports now at 0610/12 and 16 / 18 now hold any pullbacks

Price now at 0628 and still looking to see if a scalp sell is on or not ??

Status
Not open for further replies.