A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - Update for 1 00 pm

GU

8 10 am

Still got it in a bullish PS this morning although with red news later on - it could all be a false set up

Here's some examples of 3 scalps - ideally set up

There is over 30 pips available in total from the 3 scalps - but if you only took 2 - a buy and a scalp sell - I hope you should still have made over 12 pips in total

If not - question yourself why not ?

207614d1448957422-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-11215-am-scalps.png

GU

Updated chart with the scalps initially shown on other chart now lost in the bigger picture

GU Chart with S & R area shown next on interim levels

207634d1448974772-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-11215-pm.png

Also we have Cad Dollar news in approx 30 mins - so will check UCad out next

Attachments

• GU - 11215 pm.png
    GU - 11215 pm.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 568
GU

1 06 PM

It became a scalp buy on the hr change at 1 00 pm from 5066

To stay with scalp buys now we need 5063/66 holding for over 30+ mins and also we need to see price test 5080 +

UCad

1 09 pm

We have red news on Cad Dollar in approx 20 mins

Under 3367 and 3355 - the UCad is in a bearish PS and is a sell with supports around the big round number at 3300 ish

For news need to see a test over 3370 and then pullbacks staying above 50 to go to scalp buys etc

To stay with scalp sells we need to stay under 3360/55 and test under 3300

Will be around for 1 30 pm

See you in a bit

EU update for US Session

EU

9 25 am

After the pullbacks from 0618 if we stay above 0588/90 - then we should be able to buy again

Watch the time rules though on the new interim morning high

Just here for 9 30 am Pound news - then out for 90 mins or so

EU

1 38PM

I got that wrong by 2 pips and had a partial stake buy taken out - but stop was in profit

Price rose again above 0590 up to 0611 and is currently at 0603

To stay with buys we need to stay above last interim support level of 0592/ 95 area and then try over 0613 and then over 0626

More red US news at 3 00 pm as well - so that may play a part etc

EU

1 38PM

I got that wrong by 2 pips and had a partial stake buy taken out - but stop was in profit

Price rose again above 0590 up to 0611 and is currently at 0603

To stay with buys we need to stay above last interim support level of 0592/ 95 area and then try over 0613 and then over 0626

More red US news at 3 00 pm as well - so that may play a part etc

EU

2 40 pm

So far we have made 0626/7 and then stalled leading to a scalp sell at 2 20/21 pm

To buy again we need to now stay above 0606/8 area

Similar with GU - its now made over 5080 and a low as held over 30+ mins - so now we need a HL over 5066 to buy again

GL

News in 20 mins

Making pips and money from EU and GU buys after 3 00 pm - weaker dollar for now

Its been another good day - honestly - it's all possible to achieve with many years of study - practice - skill - disciplines and commitment - dont let the commercial world fool you - remember they are really the enemy - and they don't want you to succeed - and so misinform and put out so many false tips etc etc

EU now at 0635 and GU at 5091 and it was a buy above 73/74

4 00 pm Update

Tried to post a few times in last 40 mins - but T2W site was still playing up

The dollar strength tap was only turned off for about 10 -15 mins

After 3 20/21 and 3 30 pm - it came back in and EU and GU just dropped with UCad and dollar pairs rising

Crafty moves by the market players at the US news release - the EU peaked under 0640 and as now dropped back nearly to the 0600 level.

Similar on GU - a 40+ scalp sell after 3 21 pm

Will pop back after 5 00 pm

Wednesday 2nd December 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Sorry did not pop back at all yesterday afternoon / evening - ended up popping out doing some christmas shopping and then going for a chinese and a few drinks.

I thought yesterday was a really good trading day - the market just suited my method - or my method suited the market - one of the other - and I found lots of nice intraday moves on so many pairs etc etc.

I appreciate not everyone saw it the same - so I am thinking why ? - need to look into that more and try and pass on to my students of the method more tips on the preparation part involving visualization of the next moves etc etc.

Today we have again more red news announcements - so check your calendar and make sure you are looking at trading the correct pairs for the expected action etc

Normal stuff - I am not posting my LiTs Areas as I want all students to try and work them out themselves - and then use them to assist their scalping decisions etc via the bias

Already started on the scalps - ie 6 21 am on EU - but was not set up in time for any 6 00 am TW moves.

Have a good day - and please feel free to comment and post charts etc etc

Regards

F

Morning Forexmospherian,

Today in major pairs during the Asian session market was in one directional movement.
Thinking what to do...continue the trend or trade in reverse..?
For example in Uj, I found a double top.

Regards

Last edited:
Morning Forexmospherian,

Today in major pairs during the Asian session market was in one directional movement.
Thinking what to do...continue the trend for trade in reverse..?
For example in Uj, I found a double top.

Regards

Morning Sun

When you get one directional moves and you wonder how long they will carry on - it normally all comes down to S & R levels and of course - action times ie like the 2 opens starting next and then at 8 00 am UK time

Also - use the time rules and check that every new interim low or high is being breached in well under 30 mins.

If you get a level go 30 mins plus with no breach - thats another clue for change etc and that the level is a good barrier.

Still go just for scalps but leave partial stakes on in profit if you can - ideally you need to have found a scalp that will make you over 7+ pips - not one just 3 or 4 pips to leave a partial stake on

Normally the Asian session up to 6 00 am might be slower and therefore with larger spreads not worth scalping. From 6 00 am UK to 10 am UK time is always main action - key session to trade

Will check out your results for last couple of days and think its important you maybe limit your scalping now to under 15 / 20 trades per 4 -6 hr session - and try and cherry pick your moves more.

Hopefully we will have some more ideal ones again this morning for you to take etc

regards

F

morning all ........is T2win working today ? :)

Morning N

Yes seemed to suffer a lot of attacks yesterday - at one time noticed there was suppose to be nearly 3000 guests viewing - showing something not quite right.

Dont know how you though yesterdays FX market faired - by I thought it was a very good day - with lots of nice intraday moves etc ?

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning N

Yes seemed to suffer a lot of attacks yesterday - at one time noticed there was suppose to be nearly 3000 guests viewing - showing something not quite right.

Dont know how you though yesterdays FX market faired - by I thought it was a very good day - with lots of nice intraday moves etc ?

Have a good day

Regards

F

yesterday was great .............heres today ..........i'm on the bear usd at moment

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1714.html#post2664036

Attachments

• usd openings.JPG
    usd openings.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 85
EU

7 10 am

Classic example of new movement - ie at the EO at 7 00 am and the low at 6 30 am going over 30+ mins with no breach

Result move back up from 0607/8 up to 0614 so far - not many pips atm - but early morning you have to accept some scalps of only 3 -7 pips until we get the larger moves

I have the EU in a bearish PS under 0630 today - so do expect to scalp sell it again under that level

usd clues came thick and fast post 7am bar.............on the right you see the movers

only red gbp , turquoise NZD , brownn cAD are following green usd south .........others in pips

N

Attachments

• usd selloffs.JPG
    usd selloffs.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 77
Also - use the time rules and check that every new interim low or high is being breached in well under 30 mins.

If you get a level go 30 mins plus with no breach - thats another clue for change etc and that the level is a good barrier.

Thank you F,

I was just about spell EU..& you posted about it..:)
UJ also at same stage.. I am holding both trades.

Good day..

7 16 am

AU & EA

Oppositely correlated normally and so far over last hour - EA as dropped over 20 pips and AU risen just over 11 pips - EA always being the larger mover.

Not checked the GA so far

3 boomers .......sadly I didn't take all of them .......as usd was such a peach signal I took 2 for insurance purposes :smart:

N

Attachments

• 3 good trades.JPG
    3 good trades.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.