A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
92...............:sleep:.......only EJ better ............slooooooooow

this is why I love trading indexes ...........I can see everything warts and all :smart:

I called EU sells earlier ............and it s held so far ..............I took a few actually as the usd resell was so powerful I had to respect it (and I also went GU buys)................look how the correlation ebbs and flows with currencies

firstly ive been calling Euro sells right ?...........and the falling blue line shows I am not wrong ...still !!! :p

but look at USD ...............the SOB sells off just after I am in clover and they both correlate south .........

I stay in profit but certainly its not made me much so far if I had stayed in

tough morning :cool:

N

Attachments

• eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 165
buy gu 5273

Morning N

That was bang on after 7 00 am N - but not earlier on really as we drifted down to 68 just before the EO

Pound red news at 9 30 am N - so bound to be fun on the pound this morning - as retail sales supposed to be down - and GU been bullish over night and this last 15 mins again

Have a good day N

Popping in during the morning etc

Regards

F

ok as I now go onto some calls the usd is showing some serious Support signals now indicating bull to come

remember the euro and the chf are the hard sells so far London (and Asian) ..........

good trading
N

Morning N

That was bang on after 7 00 am N - but not earlier on really as we drifted down to 68 just before the EO

Pound red news at 9 30 am N - so bound to be fun on the pound this morning - as retail sales supposed to be down - and GU been bullish over night and this last 15 mins again

Have a good day N

Popping in during the morning etc

Regards

F

have a good one F ..................I may get back later but depends ...........................trying to squeeze some decent profits into 45-50 min periods trading a day is impossible ...........and it forces me to take trades that on reflection should have been delayed / deferred so I need to be careful

but it keeps my hand in...........and again today a few pips for the xmas funds.......... (y)

later all
N

ok as I now go onto some calls the usd is showing some serious Support signals now indicating bull to come

remember the euro and the chf are the hard sells so far London (and Asian) ..........

good trading
N

yep !!! (y)

gimme a B , a O a O a M ........

BOOM ! :LOL:

N

Attachments

• yep.JPG
    yep.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 81
yep !!! (y)

gimme a B , a O a O a M ........

BOOM ! :LOL:

N

2 mins back ...............yep the USD has held London and is a bull

Euro has been the sell since London openings .........I took a few out of this at times as you saw ........so no complaints (y)

N

Attachments

• eu sell london.JPG
    eu sell london.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 74
Over an hour today and making it hard work today.
Don't think I will be able to scalp more than one instrument.
Just a one market monkey.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 93
Over an hour today and making it hard work today.
Don't think I will be able to scalp more than one instrument.
Just a one market monkey.

Hi Oscar

WD again

You seem incredibly accurate on the Dax

Never traded it in my life - and I am sure its not that easy - but you seem too have a great knack

Regards

F

Hi to all members.

After reading a whole lot since last week of what has been written about this approach I set up my chart (tick chart t34) with LR´s. I also put heiken ashi.

My money management, 0.5% per trade (with commission), -1,8pips + spread = Im out no matter what.
Emergency stop is set on -5pips if my connection fails.

My personality is that way I have to have some rules, otherwise I will lose.
My rules of thumb as trade goes on:
4minutes or more and I am not in profit I close the trade.
If the trade goes in profit and stays under 5pips then goes down again I will close it in 0pip (or as close I can get).
If trade reaches 5pips or more and then goes down again, I give it space down 3pips.
Example trade reaches +7pips and then goes down I will close it in +4pip.

So far this morning I only traded EurUsd.

Win rate: 70%
Number of trades: 10
Largest Loss: -1,8pips
Largest Win: 6,7pips
Total net pips: 18,1

Best Regards
Zhrg

Ps: English is not my language so there might be some spelling errors :)

Attachments

• Chart.png
    Chart.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 161
Hi Oscar

WD again

You seem incredibly accurate on the Dax

Never traded it in my life - and I am sure its not that easy - but you seem too have a great knack

Regards

F

Thanks F

I do well when I plan my trading outside of market hours.
DAX closes overnight, my day time

Let me know if you don't want me to post here.
I know this is a FX forum.
But trying to get my work ethic up to your standard.

Goodnight
Oscar

Thanks F

I do well when I plan my trading outside of market hours.
DAX closes overnight, my day time

Let me know if you don't want me to post here.
I know this is a FX forum.
But trying to get my work ethic up to your standard.

Goodnight
Oscar

Hi Oscar

You are very welcome to post here - no problem at all

Although you favour the Dax - you have been testing with the AU and the main things is you are intraday and scalping - so you definitely fit it with this journal - in fact you are showing what can be done outside FX

I would say you are very disciplined and seem to be able to read Dax price action at a very high level in what I call the "coalface" or as many say the "noise" areas

I believe if you can read it well at that level - then you can transfer it to more intraday swing etc - based on price structure bias changes that are hidden in the noise moves - ie the Devil is in the Detail stuff

I wish you well - Good Trading

Regards

F

hey all

popped in for 2 mins ..............heres what I see

USD - Bear Asian / Flat London / nice bull drive so far us opens ....BUY
YEN - Bull now like USD - BUY
AUD - Bull all the way .......may take hits soon though ?
Euro / CHF ........back selling now - SELL
others are mixed views so avoid until more clarity comes .......

later
N

Hi to all members.

After reading a whole lot since last week of what has been written about this approach I set up my chart (tick chart t34) with LR´s. I also put heiken ashi.

My money management, 0.5% per trade (with commission), -1,8pips + spread = Im out no matter what.
Emergency stop is set on -5pips if my connection fails.

My personality is that way I have to have some rules, otherwise I will lose.
My rules of thumb as trade goes on:
4minutes or more and I am not in profit I close the trade.
If the trade goes in profit and stays under 5pips then goes down again I will close it in 0pip (or as close I can get).
If trade reaches 5pips or more and then goes down again, I give it space down 3pips.
Example trade reaches +7pips and then goes down I will close it in +4pip.

So far this morning I only traded EurUsd.

Win rate: 70%
Number of trades: 10
Largest Loss: -1,8pips
Largest Win: 6,7pips
Total net pips: 18,1

Best Regards
Zhrg

Ps: English is not my language so there might be some spelling errors :)

Hi Zhrg

WD

Good start and I wish you all the best

Please feel free to post any questions and any calls / charts etc etc

You are welcome and I wish you well on your intraday journey

This will be interesting with you using a tick chart and HA candle set up

GL and all the best

Regards

F

Hi Oscar

You are very welcome to post here - no problem at all

Although you favour the Dax - you have been testing with the AU and the main things is you are intraday and scalping - so you definitely fit it with this journal - in fact you are showing what can be done outside FX

I would say you are very disciplined and seem to be able to read Dax price action at a very high level in what I call the "coalface" or as many say the "noise" areas

I believe if you can read it well at that level - then you can transfer it to more intraday swing etc - based on price structure bias changes that are hidden in the noise moves - ie the Devil is in the Detail stuff

I wish you well - Good Trading

Regards

F

good to see indices traders here ..............If I had followed indices trading I would have definitely adopted a market breadth approach and used that to support standard PA bull/bear signals ..........

most countries indices have very interesting and highly geared stocks / sectors in them that steer the whole market ....fascinating stuff !
cant be arsed now .......forex is in my blood :smart:;)

N

always play the percentages ................theres much more action coming for us session ..............heres why

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1709.html#post2658812

Hi N

The 1 30 pm red news on US Dollar not had much effect and we have no more this afternoon

Not convinced on a lot of moves next - hopefully after 2 00 pm then we might start to see the next plans for the US session

By the sounds of it you have had a good morning - lets hope this afternoon can make it a really good day for you

Regards

F

Hi N

The 1 30 pm red news on US Dollar not had much effect and we have no more this afternoon

Not convinced on a lot of moves next - hopefully after 2 00 pm then we might start to see the next plans for the US session

By the sounds of it you have had a good morning - lets hope this afternoon can make it a really good day for you

Regards

F

usd in fact digging past London highs so its going well ...surprisingly ...........lets see if any selloffs come now

N

Attachments

• usd action today.JPG
    usd action today.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 101
Hi N

Regards

F

yen has had a great day so far ........and the AUD.....lokking for then to deliver more buys ........lots of confusion elsewhere

looking at U/J sells and AU buys if usd fades now

Status
Not open for further replies.