A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi NVP,
I understand your trading method is about taking several trades with a few pips each time. Don't your broker eats up all the profits with its commissions?
I find that with less than 2.5 pips is mostly profits for my broker. How do you manage that?

Cheers,
Keen246

Lmax allows a decent round trip generally......naturally I need to make more than 2-3 pips on any trade to make money.....the 2 trades today were peanuts but I miss my trading at the moment and couldn't resist a quick punt

N

Scalping examples for all Students of the F Method

Hi guys

Finished early and did not pop back after London Close

I decided to do this little aid on "Scalping" for all students of the method and especially any traders having difficulty with their timing and their clue base.

I am not one of these traders who thinks trading is simple or easy.

To get the accuracy I require - as well as the results we all would like - we have to remember no method is 100% accurate and you will win every trade - scalp or swing.

I want great returns - low risk - low drawdown - efficiency - consistency etc - but I am prepared to put the effort in to get in .

We all know that some people can do many difficult skills- ie like type rope walking - riding a unicycle whilst juggling - solve a rubik cube in under 30 mins - do keepy uppies for 100 times etc etc

Do you think any of them achieved it in a few hrs or days or weeks??

Skills take time to learn - and the more difficult the skill - the longer it takes.

Why can't you become a heart surgeon in just 1 year - instead of 7 or 10 years ??

Hope this is making sense - accurate scalping is a skill that you do not acquire after just 1 month etc etc.

First of all you need a great method - OK got that

Next - you need to be able to read PA at the "coalface" and in the noise.

After that - you need to understand the FX game

Then you need to be able to multi task your decision making - ie know of say 5 or more reasons you scalp should work . If its 50/50 - forget it - if you have many clues off many of my indicators etc - its probably got a 70%+ chance of success.

Forget trends - forget maybe half of what you have learnt as traditional trading methods - and then realise beside the skill and method you need iron discipline and control and excellent dynamic advanced money management.

Stick it all together - and in the right session - you should pick up easily over 30 pips in an hour

Here's examples tonight on the EU

204998d1446757837-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-51115-pm.png

Not every scalp is a KT - but everyone had a cross over and in a TW and at a level that was some type of S or R and the waves within waves - made sense to me.

Please question anything you are not sure off - next week some time we need to do more live trades in advance - thanks NVP today - he did a couple - typed and called before the action - which was successful and within tight stops etc etc

Thank you also Dave - Sun - Remulix - Shacau - Keen and not forgetting Major M and NickB for all contributions - I look forward to more participating as I will not be carrying on every day every week making 50 + comments a day etc etc - I need to see how you all find it and then really just pop in to assist etc etc

PS - no I have not got another holiday booked before the Christmas break - but do have a list off my wife most days to keep me busy ( lol) - as well as 2 Kids who think its not problem picking them up from Nightclubs in Birmingham and Nottingham at up to 3 am on Thursdays and weekends etc - and not forgetting Basil - he needs more walks he's getting fat again.......

Attachments

• EU - 51115 PM.png
    EU - 51115 PM.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 672
Hi guys

Finished early and did not pop back after London Close

I decided to do this little aid on "Scalping" for all students of the method and especially any traders having difficulty with their timing and their clue base.

I am not one of these traders who thinks trading is simple or easy.

To get the accuracy I require - as well as the results we all would like - we have to remember no method is 100% accurate and you will win every trade - scalp or swing.

I want great returns - low risk - low drawdown - efficiency - consistency etc - but I am prepared to put the effort in to get in .

We all know that some people can do many difficult skills- ie like type rope walking - riding a unicycle whilst juggling - solve a rubik cube in under 30 mins - do keepy uppies for 100 times etc etc

Do you think any of them achieved it in a few hrs or days or weeks??

Skills take time to learn - and the more difficult the skill - the longer it takes.

Why can't you become a heart surgeon in just 1 year - instead of 7 or 10 years ??

Hope this is making sense - accurate scalping is a skill that you do not acquire after just 1 month etc etc.

First of all you need a great method - OK got that

Next - you need to be able to read PA at the "coalface" and in the noise.

After that - you need to understand the FX game

Then you need to be able to multi task your decision making - ie know of say 5 or more reasons you scalp should work . If its 50/50 - forget it - if you have many clues off many of my indicators etc - its probably got a 70%+ chance of success.

Forget trends - forget maybe half of what you have learnt as traditional trading methods - and then realise beside the skill and method you need iron discipline and control and excellent dynamic advanced money management.

Stick it all together - and in the right session - you should pick up easily over 30 pips in an hour

Here's examples tonight on the EU

204998d1446757837-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-51115-pm.png

Not every scalp is a KT - but everyone had a cross over and in a TW and at a level that was some type of S or R and the waves within waves - made sense to me.

Please question anything you are not sure off - next week some time we need to do more live trades in advance - thanks NVP today - he did a couple - typed and called before the action - which was successful and within tight stops etc etc

Thank you also Dave - Sun - Remulix - Shacau - Keen and not forgetting Major M and NickB for all contributions - I look forward to more participating as I will not be carrying on every day every week making 50 + comments a day etc etc - I need to see how you all find it and then really just pop in to assist etc etc

PS - no I have not got another holiday booked before the Christmas break - but do have a list off my wife most days to keep me busy ( lol) - as well as 2 Kids who think its not problem picking them up from Nightclubs in Birmingham and Nottingham at up to 3 am on Thursdays and weekends etc - and not forgetting Basil - he needs more walks he's getting fat again.......

No worries F......I think people cannot believe us when we say we can read the market and make consistent money......sure we have different styles but as you say above the devil is I. The detail plus years of practice and focus

It is possible....as many of your trainees here are proving

Rome cannot be built in a day.....but it can over time :smart:

N

Hope you don't mind N, but I'm not on F's buddy list and just wanted to share with you all what real traders can do and of course back it up with proof :LOL:

PS. to all F's students. You really should demand proof from the experts, if they ARE making money, then proving it would be a doddle :) cv

Attachments

• 4-5-11-15.PNG
    4-5-11-15.PNG
    125.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
Freaky Friday 6th November 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

Last trading day of the first November week and what is it today?

Its NFP red news day - Freaky Friday as many call it as it was always in the past one of the most important news releases for the US Dollar - resulting in anything from 80 to 200 pip moves.

Maybe its down to this news release why many traders don't like trading Friday's ?

No problem for us - its business as normal

Maybe the LiTs areas are less important - as not many pairs today will stay in exactly the same bias all day - some do - but even then they might suffer with 50 or 100 pip spikes just to throw swing traders out of their trades.

I am not expecting massive moves from today's 1 30 pm news - but then as we know anything in this game can happen - and normally does.

Ok - as normal for today - but introducing a few changes again next week

Looking forward to more input from all who are either interested in the method and are trying it out - charts - calls - ideas - questions etc ec

Have a good day

Regards

F

Before I post the LiTs Areas -

2 times - 6 09 am and 6 28 am - for this morning on Euro crosses

That's enough for followers with F chart's ;-)

LiTs Area for Friday Am session

6 44am

LiTs areas

EU - 0905 - 0885

GU - 5210 - 5245

UJ - 9935 - 9968

UChf- 121 55 - 121 78

UCad- 3140 - 3180

AU - 7120 - 7150

EJ - 132 25 - 132 65

EA - 5200 - 5260

Guess you noticed the dollar bull trend atm - UJ / UChf / UCad all been moving up last 3 hrs

Thats why euro crosses - were sells on our charts and GU & AU

When will this all change ? ;-)

6 55 am

I have entered a buy on the UCad after 6 30 am - but not the UChf / UJ for now - purely because they are so slow

That's the problem we have to watch - be efficient

OK when you have your partial stops in profit - you can relax a bit and not babysit - like you need to on scalps

BUT

When you have pairs like the EA - GA - GJ etc - they move so much more and therefore even with the extra 1 or 2 pips spread - they are more efficient to trade and to make your money from

ie From 6 00 am - UCad only up 10 pips - EA dropped 20 pips in same time - and thats slow for that pair

7 00 am

Watch for spikes and next scalps now

Even the EU as dropped 16 pips from 6 09 am - thats big for that pair

I think I will post a few charts this hour

Not out for LO at 8 00 am this morning - but will have a couple of quick breaks before 9 30 am

Interesting

GU - no bounce at 7 00 am - EA bounce 9 pips so far but only 5 pips would be catchable as spiked at same time

Noticed this new trick before

Instead of the change exactly at 7 00 am - delayed action on GU and a few other pairs - ie waiting to after 3 or 4 mins to start a turn

The LP's and market makers know - traders like me note and monitor every trick they play - for future reference. They therefore need to have loads of different tricks up their sleaves so that they are not totally readable

EJ

7 11 am

had scalp sold it after 6 09 am - but the PA is ugly - not nice at all atm - so not been taking more scalps on it since then

EU's been a good buy - EA not bad and UCad after 7 00 am - very nice (y)

GA

7 19 am

Not listed it on the LiTs list - but with the EA falling and GU falling after 6 00 am its been worth a look

In fact its been a better sell the EA - ie dropped more from around 6 00 am than the EA - ie approx 40+ pips

Not got any of those pips - my own fault - missed out there - another point to note

EA

7 21 am

Back to this pair

5200 is a big number support atm

First scalp buys started after 7 04 am - but did not enter

7 09 am did say - buy - but slow for EA - only up 6 pips ?

Status
Not open for further replies.