10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-9 @ £10pp = -£90 This morning so far.

(obviously doesnt take a genius to realise that the trade actually went in my favour after i pulled out, but that honestly doesnt bother me as i`ve made the right decision in doing so.)

If you are not in it, then it didn't go in your favour. It does take a genius to see something like that.

FTSE pushing higher... hopefully bounce off of 200MA (H1) which should push gold down toward my entry price for a long position as ftse bounces off H1 200 MA.... creating a area of confluence to take the trade....

alternately im not chasing the market and it could push higher from here... in which case that trade is gone!

If you are not in it, then it didn't go in your favour. It does take a genius to see something like that.

Yea i suppose you`re right. Thats the mentality i have with all trades... that trade however is one to learn from... so rather than disregard it, it is good to remember to lesson learnt and sometimes abide by stops can lead to better success rate.... But you have a point.

The rational for the trade is what ? I don't see any triangles and it's on an up trend. You are gambling.

BeginnerJoe why should i tell you how it is i trade when all you do is come on here and give stick and call me a gambler... Are you one of these traders where you buy when you see the price sky high and sell when its hit rock bottom... "sell greed - buy fear"

If you shut up and give me a chance you might learn something....

Out im moving my stop for b/e...

Im taking half profits @ 1.4228 - sorry that was really delayed i had a little freeze up of internet!

-9 on FTSE = £-90.00
+14 @ £5 = £70.00
b/e stop = £0.00

Total for day:

-£20.00

Lol. You`re a very irritating little boy aren't you....

Like I said, I analyze trading strategies through psychological profiling. A little prod here, a little pressure there brings out all the details I need to know. Your not making money today is not my fault, remember that.

There is a (funnily enough) divergence between EURUSD and US Dollar Index.... I use both charts as confluence on top of DAX, FTSE and DJIA... here` a little sneak peak of my very simple and very effective trading strategy....

So there is an uptrend yes well done beginnerjoe... but what you dont see (because you clearly use a higher time framed chart) is on the 1 minute which you can clearly see below... is (hey presto!) one of your triangles you so dearly love...

For the record i didnt break even i NEAR ENOUGH ALWAYS take half profits on a triangle trade unless i state otherwise... and i take half on the otherside because as ive mentioned in previous posts there can be a bounce there or a reversal for the other direction...

I always move stops to b/e after im +10 because its a very powerful and effective way to limit losses.... I aim to make +10-+20 points per trade.... sometimes i let it run - but very rarely :)

Attachments

• EURUSD.png
    EURUSD.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Dollar Index.png
    Dollar Index.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Like I said, I analyze trading strategies through psychological profiling. A little prod here, a little pressure there brings out all the details I need to know. Your not making money today is not my fault, remember that.

Lol.... I doubt you`ll ever make profits from trading...

Ive uploaded a statement... i call my trades live on here... i make money from it but your little one liner "I analyze trading strategies through psychological profiling" overules it all... your right :) i find you very entertaining....

Im not expecting to please everyone... i guess you`ll believe me if im Mr happy go clappy... tell a few jokes... go outside a hug a few trees... maybe then based upon your analysis through physchological profiling you can render whether or not im going to be successful....

Do you have a glass ball by any chance?

Im doing this thread to prove that alot of people over complicate trading.... you`re a perfect example of this... no 1 thinks your intelligent because you use a fancy one liner by the way...

But either way by the sounds of it a lot of people take you with a pinch of salt.... :)

There is a very good chance that Joe is actually a genuine trader.

There is practically zero chance that Dilbert is. This thread has got the usual hallmarks all over it.

For future trades from now on i`ll explain everything a little more clearer... i.e. targets... taking half... expectations... stop losses... and why! But remember im trying to wack it on here so its time stamped... My intentions are to share my strategy in greater detail as thread gets further into it.

There is a very good chance that Joe is actually a genuine trader.

There is practically zero chance that Dilbert is. This thread has got the usual hallmarks all over it.

Explain to everyone why you feel this way please?

Status
Not open for further replies.