10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain to everyone why you feel this way please?

Based on the content of your posts and the content of his. His occasionally contain something serious. Plus your actions on this thread - I've seen worse, but it's still pretty amateurish.

Based on the content of your posts and the content of his. His occasionally contain something serious. Plus your actions on this thread - I've seen worse, but it's still pretty amateurish.

Ok thank you for your feedback....

Profit is overrated. In any case I don't need to make a profit from trading. I am currently in an analytical phase and not doing any trading. For now I am analysing triangles and I think you got yours wrong way round.

120430d1313147880-10k-20k-1-month-triangle.jpg

Attachments

• triangle.jpg
    triangle.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 520
Profit is overrated. In any case I don't need to make a profit from trading. I am currently in an analytical phase and not doing any trading. For now I am analysing triangles and I think you got yours wrong way round.

120430d1313147880-10k-20k-1-month-triangle.jpg

Wow Joe, that's awesome. If I pay you, will you teach me how to trade?

Explain to everyone why you feel this way please?

Dom whilst I hope you do achieve your goal I fear that many on this thread will be right a genuine trader would not be exposed @£10pp on a £10k account this is little more than slightly educated gambling. Try looking at other Options in which you can limit you down side.

Dom whilst I hope you do achieve your goal I fear that many on this thread will be right a genuine trader would not be exposed @£10pp on a £10k account this is little more than slightly educated gambling. Try looking at other Options in which you can limit you down side.

I appreciate your feedback mate and thank you for posting. I will upload an excel sheet in a minute with all my statistics... it might shed a little light...

Im actually only trading 5.2k of my own money (as the rest is profits) and if you would give me the benefit of the doubt i am entitled to my own decisions whether or not you or others may think its too high risk.

It is a small percentage of my overall wealth.... Thanks though!

For the record if im talking so much crap could the people who dont want to contribute anything constructive (and that doesnt mean childish or abusive posts) just go read some other threads they may find more helpful in developing what ever it is they want to polish up on/ or contribute their own skills/lessons learnt etc, as i see no benefit in people posting on here just to try and make me look stupid...

Thanks.

He does use a stop. Although, based on the price he's getting, he's using non-guaranteed stop. So there is a real risk of a sudden large move taking him down for the count.

Cable selling off.... 1.62764 short form (when and if it reaches)- 10 point stop...

First target: 1.62632
Second target: 1.62410

(Update) If price reaches there when data comes out i wont be taking it... i`ll have to use discretion on this one... its really coiling up/ consolidating....

Last edited:
I appreciate your feedback mate and thank you for posting. I will upload an excel sheet in a minute with all my statistics... it might shed a little light...

Im actually only trading 5.2k of my own money (as the rest is profits) and if you would give me the benefit of the doubt i am entitled to my own decisions whether or not you or others may think its too high risk.

It is a small percentage of my overall wealth.... Thanks though!

no worries good luck with it.
I will have a read to see how you go. for now though its back to my ftse and dow for some nice price spike action

Cable selling off.... 1.62764 short form (when and if it reaches)- 10 point stop...

First target: 1.62632
Second target: 1.62410

(Update) If price reaches there when data comes out i wont be taking it... i`ll have to use discretion on this one... its really coiling up/ consolidating....

Any profit today DG?

PS One should be careful around 13:30 and 14:55 BST today - some important reports.

Any profit today DG?

PS One should be careful around 13:30 and 14:55 BST today - some important reports.

Yup im sitting on the side line (as mentioned in my post regarding GBPUSD potential trade)...

-£20 so far for the day... No biggy, missed a few golden opportunities... :)

Yup im sitting on the side line (as mentioned in my post regarding GBPUSD potential trade)...

-£20 so far for the day... No biggy, missed a few golden opportunities... :)

It doesn't matter - there are always opportunities so far as the price moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.