ZuluTrade

guys, what do you think happened to Kama?
he stop trading...why??/ is there some reason...like EUR/USD market-trends and all?
maybe....just doesnt make sense otherwise to not be trading...:LOL:

People are such quality. He has a 3 day break and everyone is begging him to come back or think hes made a million and ran off. quality

People are such quality. He has a 3 day break and everyone is begging him to come back or think hes made a million and ran off. quality

Yeah, I agree!
I've been reading seriously the worst - that he run away that he is in for commission etc. etc....seriously.

Now lets see how he plays this He is curently 250 pips offside and stops set at 170 per lot so could we see a 1000 pip drawdown. This is what I mean about this not being trading. Whatever methods he has, he is hoping they come back so he can take his 10 pips profit. This could be forex cruise control again. Ive looked though the site and there are many other traders id rather have my cash with. I really hope he doesnt fail as it could be disastrous for the site and industry.

agreed, this is a problem with so many of them........they cant take a loss

it can work for a time, but the market catches up with this type of trader eventually, and over the cliff they go

and yes its not "trading", in the sense that risk and therefore longevity are not variables considered in the strategy, at least not skilfully.

*i notice the no# 1 follower (or what was) lost ~$462,000 in the past 24hrs trading kama's, saved's and 88's signals; closed at margin-call it seems: ZuluTrade - Performance

Now lets see how he plays this He is curently 250 pips offside and stops set at 170 per lot so could we see a 1000 pip drawdown. This is what I mean about this not being trading. Whatever methods he has, he is hoping they come back so he can take his 10 pips profit. This could be forex cruise control again. Ive looked though the site and there are many other traders id rather have my cash with. I really hope he doesnt fail as it could be disastrous for the site and industry.

Last edited:
Until you see a provider that uses a stop loss all the time, you are gambling with your account. Remember Forex Cruise control? Fly on The Wall? Lowestdd? The list goes on and on. All that green looks tempting but they'll lose it all in the end.

Reactions: tar
agreed, this is a problem with so many of them........they cant take a loss

it can work for a time, but the market catches up with this type of trader eventually, and over the cliff they go

and yes its not "trading", in the sense that risk and therefore longevity are not variables considered in the strategy, at least not skilfully.

*i notice the no# 1 follower (or what was) lost ~$462,000 in the past 24hrs trading kama's, saved's and 88's signals; closed at margin-call it seems: ZuluTrade - Performance

im not overly concerned by any of the followers performance,they always try and re invent the wheel and some even do the opposite. zulu are quick to tell you how much the top 10 have eant this year,I bet if they told us how much the previous top 10 had lost it would be a lot more. Im tempted to do some reverse trading and do the opposite of what they do

What most of you don't realize is the providers are offering exactly what the followers want: BIG $$, high % win, few or no losses, fantasy world. Providers who don;t offer that and only give a measly 20% per year with excellent money management never get any followers so they never make money. Eventually they give what the customer wants or decide it's not worth their time so good traders disappear quickly. Can't blame the providers, blame the followers.

Most followers only have $1000 account or less. 20% of that isn't worth their time being on the site. I'm not ashamed to say it but if I needed the money and tried being a provider on any of these sites I'd start up a demo account and do the same as everyone else. It's the only way you are going to make money as a provider. END

Peter

Oh come on guys,

every trader is different and they will continue to be different - if you noticed trades have returned and he has put some strong stop/loss of 180 pips there, other than that we will wait and see how things will reverse. eventually.
There are good providers and the point is to get the profit while they are making it, so we can all benefit from it. If you get the momentum then all is fine ! Luckily the system allows you to protect your account at any way possible.

Btw, about the reverse trading, i have seen some followers and providers doing it, and even though i support it on theory, I still do not think I can pull it off myself.

so robert do you think kama is a good trader.what he is doing now is not trading.He is just hoping his trades come back and is prepared to risk all. A lot of these guys will be using max leverage and already have had their accounts wiped out and its probably money they cant afford to lose and in desperation gave it to him. This could be very bad for the industry

Last edited:
so robert do you think kama is a good trader.what he is doing now is not trading.He is just hoping his trades come back and is prepared to risk all

I think it is to early to tell.
I mean we are all so so prejudiced (with our reasons of course) that we are watching each and every move of the traders, forgetting that they DO eventually lose.
Nobody can beat the market FOREVER....we all know that but we still forget here here and there when our money are at stake. I think with him, best will be to wait and see whats going on.
Btw, Jankowski also lost last week ....he was writing extensively in linkedin on Friday...

Fair enough

I beleive I can beat the market forever,just not every trade,every week or every month. Sadly that is what his followers think.Even if he gets out of this it has shown his true colours. I really dont mind him losing 1000 pips,its just the way he does it

what you are saying is not forever. There would be losses to absorb and that will be OK of course.
Well you know how followers are - they want trades positive trades all the time every day at every trade...but we all know this is unrealistic and especially for forex - which is so very volatile.....

kama took a week off, returned Mon, and took 5 trades in close succession

x3 euro, shorting (2997ish) into major support 1.3000,
why x3 and why short into major support!

............i dont see much to support these 3 technically

he also bought usdchf, which is not so bad, but then minutes later took a second position

why? again, seems a little erratic

how will he manage these 5, which seem more emotional than technical

in the past he holds and holds until red turns green, which as we all know drives only over a cliff

so which set of trades will it be? this set? or will it be postphoned until a future date?

kama took a week off, returned Mon, and took 5 trades in close succession

x3 euro, shorting (2997ish) into major support 1.3000,
why x3 and why short into major support!

I am quite impressed by Kama /Saved fx. As to shorting into major support at 1.3, then major support is also, by definition, major resistance from the underneath.

Any trader with a 1051% ROI and a 94% success rate with a maximum dd of 12% has earned my respect.
At the present time, he is 170 pips in the red spread over 5 positions, so he is only averaging a 34pip drawdown.
If a drawdown of 34 pips in a trade is a disaster for a trader, then the risk level is miles too high

Some of the posts by followers on his zulu page are unbelievably greedy and stupid. This poster writes that Kama Does not understand anything at all.
Check out this follower;s performance here He simply can't pick a winning trade. He is hopeless! Yet he says that kama Does not understand anything at all.