ZuluTrade

I agree - the drawdown figure is really important in the choosing of an SP. I've just dumped youron but for different reasons.
Put a certain person on this thread on ignore too - some people !!

i agree, zulu cannot be relied upon, as long as the follower knows it

plus, there's nothing wrong with the occassional flutter

It is not important what he says , look at f8 for example he promised not to open more than 6 trades this year and to keep a tight sl 50-150 as i recall , but when cable went against him he just alerted his followers in the middle of the cable trade that his strategy is changed and he will open more positions to recover the losses ! maybe he will survive but his followers were screwed big time . And the survival period is more like less than 1 year not 1-2 years . Kama spot is relatively new just 20 weeks ...

i agree, zulu cannot be relied upon, as long as the follower knows it

plus, there's nothing wrong with the occassional flutter

You know what you are doing as you said you are comfortable gambling with this amount , but not all the followers the same , read their comments , maybe their lives were ruined because of a careless zulu SP .

as long as the follower understands the risk, and not just the reward, there is less likelihood of tears

i suspect most followers see only reward and no risk when they sign up

You know what you are doing as you said you are comfortable gambling with this amount , but not all the followers the same , read their comments , maybe their lives were ruined because of a careless zulu SP .

as long as the follower understands the risk, and not just the reward, there is less likelihood of tears

i suspect most followers see only reward and no risk when they sign up

Ofcourse , but sometimes SPs change their written strategy overnight when they are in trouble , here is f8 as an example :
"The new revised strategy is as follows:1.The main trading currency pair is GBPUSD,sometimes EURUSD,AUDUSD.2.The MAX open postions is 6,the stop loss set at 50-100 pips(sometimes close manually).3.The MAX drawdown is under 600 pips."

When he got stuck in Cable he changed to :
"The trend of GBPUSD was going crazy.I have to change strategy and add my postions in order to make pips back.Please control your risk according to your affordability."
So he opened 20+ trades and the DD was more than 3K pips !

If you follow claudia you will lose soon enough. Kama has fantastic figures but i am worried what happens when things go worng. His best trade is far less than his worst. I dont think any of his followers are prepeared for a 1000+ pip drawdown. if you dont mind me asking what leverage and settings are you using to follow this guy. Thanks and I hope his run continues and that when he loses,it will be controlled for the followers are Zulus sake. we do not need another FCC

Flash

Lulz .Shortc0mings in your own trading , that you need to look at Zulu?:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

(n)

It is not important what he says , look at f8 for example he promised not to open more than 6 trades this year and to keep a tight sl 50-150 as i recall , but when cable went against him he just alerted his followers in the middle of the cable trade that his strategy is changed and he will open more positions to recover the losses ! maybe he will survive but his followers were screwed big time . And the survival period is more like less than 1 year not 1-2 years . Kama spot is relatively new just 20 weeks ...

spot on,this is why systems that have very low dd are sure to bust at some point. Going for 10-15 pips everytime and risking 500+ to get it is not trading. How can there entry point justify that sort of trading. Forex cruise control is a fine example of that He got to 25m before blowing. Problem is is that most followers simply look at the dd as figure and not as part of the trading plan.
If you make 200 pips per week but occasionally have a dd of say 1000,that is excellent trading,but the followers will leave having lost 1000 pips and wont wait another 4 weeks. FCC however stil has a following of 1m after all hes done to them so i guess some keeping throwing good money after bad hoping he will get it back for them

How does Zulutrade work? Can I just sign up for free, recommend a load of random/rubbish trades and zulutrade pay me commission for them?

How does Zulutrade work? Can I just sign up for free, recommend a load of random/rubbish trades and zulutrade pay me commission for them?

Exactly :LOL: , but you need followers to bank on your rubbish trades ....

So you don't actually have to take the live trades as a signal provider, they just give you a demo account?

Either demo or live it is your choice , they pay you 0.5 pip/follower/trade , if you finish the month down you lose your commissions for that month ...

one mans rubbish is another mans treasure:)

in a nut shell yes,but noone follows rubbish unless its cleverly disquised and showing a profit. Have a good look,and any questions we can answer. You can use a free demo account and have up to 10 of them.Followers prefer a live account,but most of the leaders are on demo accounts

one mans rubbish is another mans treasure:)

in a nut shell yes,but noone follows rubbish unless its cleverly disquised and showing a profit. Have a good look,and any questions we can answer. You can use a free demo account and have up to 10 of them.Followers prefer a live account,but most of the leaders are on demo accounts

How do you know they are only demo accounts ?
Does it say somewhere, because I would be a little wary if it was.

How do you know they are only demo accounts ?
Does it say somewhere, because I would be a little wary if it was.

Its as tar said. They can also have a followers account following there own signals.If they follow their own signals,it means they have bigger spreads and other limitations whereas a live account the spreads are slightly better and no limitations

let the games begin..........by my calculations, $1000 to $250k in 12mths :drunk: (drunk!)

201303042112.png

i'm intending on linking a $1000 to kama and trading $1 pips to start

his worst DD to date has been 550ish pips, hopefully he doesnt repeat that :mad:

on average in 2013 he's making 190 pips/ wk

if the account gets to $2000 i'll use $2 pips; $3000, $3 etc

high risk, but it's money i'm willing to gamble, and it could be a bit of fun to :)

Last edited:

Yeah Right!! It is not that easy and wicked as you say it.
Rubbish trades - no followers/ or even worse bad dd big enough to lower your monthly PnL and not get commissions.