ZuluTrade

Yeah Right!! It is not that easy and wicked as you say it.
Rubbish trades - no followers/ or even worse bad dd big enough to lower your monthly PnL and not get commissions.

Top 10 = Rubbish trading IMHO

let the games begin..........by my calculations, $1000 to $250k in 12mths :drunk: (drunk!)

201303041833.png

good luck trading!! but imo, better use 6m time frame instead of 12m..talking from experience !!

why, can you trade better yourself, Tar?? :cool:
doesnt matter, one can always protect his account with the zuluguard - not getting the drawdown........simple as that :)

I am trading a different animal , you don't have to ask why , we have seen top traders come and go : Vipro , FCC , F8 , OstrichGBP .... etc . Use zuluguard and your own settings but their trading is still rubbish IMHO .

I am trading a different animal , you don't have to ask why , we have seen top traders come and go : Vipro , FCC , F8 , OstrichGBP .... etc . Use zuluguard and your own settings but their trading is still rubbish IMHO .

i am sure you are Tar, and you have your limits high enough;)
but dont forget, i do not stand behind the traders but the model - to get my pips easy and with no hassle - sometimes traders are good, other times not so much, if at the end of the day i get my pips with limited losses, i am totally OK with it.
Btw, lets say you dont like the above you mentioned, what would you say about Jankovski then? he is a well-known name in the market :cool:

i am sure you are Tar, and you have your limits high enough;)
but dont forget, i do not stand behind the traders but the model - to get my pips easy and with no hassle - sometimes traders are good, other times not so much, if at the end of the day i get my pips with limited losses, i am totally OK with it.
Btw, lets say you dont like the above you mentioned, what would you say about Jankovski then? he is a well-known name in the market :cool:

Yes i know him i've marked his emails as junk :cheesy: , it is early to tell just 13 weeks , but i doubt that he will survive , still early ....

Why would you do that? he is a good trader, published and all !! 3 books on fx trading.
now i am really curious how are you actually trading?

Why would you do that? he is a good trader, published and all !! 3 books on fx trading.
now i am really curious how are you actually trading?

It was an unsolicited emails , i don't want them ...

Sure i am sure you did not wanted them.
I am just curious, because he seems so careful (i remember when i was requesting to become my linkedin connection the msg i got) .....and was more of my own choice to actually subscribe to his info....
so regardless, how are you trading actually ?

Sure i am sure you did not wanted them.
I am just curious, because he seems so careful (i remember when i was requesting to become my linkedin connection the msg i got) .....and was more of my own choice to actually subscribe to his info....
so regardless, how are you trading actually ?

I never said he is a scam , but i didn't ask for his emails that's it , as i said i trade a different animal ...

Ok!!!
right, so ill assume you are not FX related, as 'trading a different animal' means this in my head ;)

Guys, what do you think of the number on - kama-spot and its other mirror account?
imo, astonishing performance...doncha all think? everyrbody is talking about it....maybe we should address some time and go beyond our personal opinion ...?

no doubt he will fall off the cliff at some point -- because he doesnt like to take a loss.......the market will catch up with him

in the mean time, while it lasts, it will be fun

Guys, what do you think of the number on - kama-spot and its other mirror account?
imo, astonishing performance...doncha all think? everyrbody is talking about it....maybe we should address some time and go beyond our personal opinion ...?

Reactions: tar
his performance is quality so far,but there is still that underline problem of what he will do when things go wrong. He rsiks 500 to win 10,what when he is down 500,then risk a 1000. Hope he continues for everyones sake,id hate to see another fcc,its bad all round

imo, he will NOT be another FCC, i think we both (followers and traders ) learned from its mistakes.
please note that he did not trade in the first day of March - this is an indicator, that he actually knows what he is doing, of course.
Oh man,........ OMG 17 M USD in live followers !!! when did they grow so much!!

imo, he will NOT be another FCC, i think we both (followers and traders ) learned from its mistakes.
please note that he did not trade in the first day of March - this is an indicator, that he actually knows what he is doing, of course.
Oh man,........ OMG 17 M USD in live followers !!! when did they grow so much!!

Actually it was 30+ M at some point (together with its aaafx account)
I really hope that too Lord Flasheart. but nothing in live is guaranteed, so we will wait and see how things are going to be resolved.

So Flash,
What's your verdict on Zulutrade after watching it for more than a month?
Total crap or you gonna stick money in and / or become a signal provider?

So Flash,
What's your verdict on Zulutrade after watching it for more than a month?
Total crap or you gonna stick money in and / or become a signal provider?

I wont be rushing to put my cash in although there seem to be some good providers. I do have a live account that I send signals from and also a few demo accounts