ZuluTrade

So any good traders on this zulu network? My guess is there has to , judging by the number of registered users. I'm thinking whether to try this product live or not.

Flash,

Did you do a comparison between Zulu and collectiveC2? If I recall correctly Zulu is fx only and you get a pip rebate whereas C2 allows other instruments and you charge a monthly fee.

How do they compare as far as the getting up the rankings? The last time I looked people were able to almost hide open losing positions. Which do you think is more transparent? Isn't it mostly just a bunch of guys taking 10 pips with a 200 pip stop and eventually blowing out?

There are so many pros and cons about each one. Zulu is the best all round package I guess as you can see absolutely everything if you look for it. You can easily have a good ranking with zulu but it would disappear in time. a lot open up two accounts and take 30 trades in the opposite direct on each and wait for a 200 pip gain or loss and suddenly they have a profitable account of 6000 pips for 30 trades.They then use that account slowly while they are getting commissions and when they blow out they do the same thing again. Its easy to manipulate compared to the other sites,but as I said overall everything is in the figures when you can read them

There are so many pros and cons about each one. Zulu is the best all round package I guess as you can see absolutely everything if you look for it. You can easily have a good ranking with zulu but it would disappear in time. a lot open up two accounts and take 30 trades in the opposite direct on each and wait for a 200 pip gain or loss and suddenly they have a profitable account of 6000 pips for 30 trades.They then use that account slowly while they are getting commissions and when they blow out they do the same thing again. Its easy to manipulate compared to the other sites,but as I said overall everything is in the figures when you can read them

Do you follow Flash or Provide....??

well not really,
they might in general use this method to get trades and followers but should they not have consistent profit followers will leave, so i guess it is a combination of the two :LOL:

I think a certain number of people will jump on the latest hot thing without doing any real research, others will look more deeply.

So given that income is derived from each trade and not a monthly fee whats to stop someone churning the accounts for the rebates?

I think a certain number of people will jump on the latest hot thing without doing any real research, others will look more deeply.

So given that income is derived from each trade and not a monthly fee whats to stop someone churning the accounts for the rebates?

Nothing as such,but gaining followers is probably slow and those with the large following have been around a while

Do you follow Flash or Provide....??

I have provider accounts that I have not put on public display as yet. Im will build up the points first and see if its viable. It would be nice to have a £5m folowing and not have to risk my own cash. One point to remember is that even with a following of £5m,it does not mean big bucks.It depends on the followers leverage and lots used etc

anybody know more details about zulutrade on hotforex? I am new to zulutrade and want some experiences.

Bunch of Russians 'regulated' in Mauritius and using MT4. That should tell you all you need to know.

what about their awards? ....they've got some buch of them actually :sneaky:
im not a fan, actually myself would never go to a non-EU broker, but still there should be some ground in terms when it comes to that.

what about their awards? ....they've got some buch of them actually :sneaky:
im not a fan, actually myself would never go to a non-EU broker, but still there should be some ground in terms when it comes to that.

I'd rather trust more about the word of mouth, now that good brokers are not so easy to find and we should find the one most suitable for ourselves.

I'd rather trust more about the word of mouth, now that good brokers are not so easy to find and we should find the one most suitable for ourselves.

well trust mine then about my broker!!
aaafx is a really good one, totally fits my need for autotrading forex and zulutrade. but have in mind what's best for me might not be best for you, depending on where you coming from.

well trust mine then about my broker!!
aaafx is a really good one, totally fits my need for autotrading forex and zulutrade. but have in mind what's best for me might not be best for you, depending on where you coming from.

aaafx seem to be as good as any if not in uk. If you can do spread betting then there are many better( I include the so called bucket shops in that)

doubtfull spread betting is popular outside of the UK, as far as i know, it needs to be FSA approved.
Lord Flasheart, who is your favorite broker?