ZuluTrade

I've linked into that forex cruise control dealer as clearly he shows the same caution.
To date I'm impressed with Zulu in principle.....(y)

the truth is that FCC is recovering again...............but with him one should always be cautious :-0
how much have you made and for how long with him?

I will wait a bit , his ranking will chage if he will trade like he used to. After all he was a good trader for some months in a row.

I will wait a bit , his ranking will chage if he will trade like he used to. After all he was a good trader for some months in a row.

yes,but only because he went for 10 pips and left the trades and averaged them out,all of which he will do again.He cost people millions. Its best to look for providers whos wins are bigger than loses with a predefined stop strategy.He never had a stop,it was not trading.

take a look at yamatofx2vera,he has made 26000 pips but has a dd of 8000 with a win rate of 98%,heading for a collapse at some point.I really dont understand why people follow these guys

take a look at yamatofx2vera,he has made 26000 pips but has a dd of 8000 with a win rate of 98%,heading for a collapse at some point.I really dont understand why people follow these guys

people follow when they see good profit coming in, once this stops we change direction as well :LOL:

btw guys, except for FCC, who else would be worth following these days?

Last edited:
the truth is that FCC is recovering again...............but with him one should always be cautious :-0
how much have you made and for how long with him?

Only on Demo and removed him after Flash detailed his actions...

you are not following anybody else?

ASDF Trader.......
Am not happy trading Forex so my attention span is limited on it.
There are a couple others but for some reason the Demos not letting me back in at the moment.....
It hasn't expired so will post up later when I get in.

There are a couple others but for some reason the Demos not letting me back in at the moment.....

sorry you got me lost here....whats wrong with the demo? it doesnt lack anything but slippage from real-time performance ....im asking cus you might be doing something wrong :sneaky:

about ASDF Trader - what exactly do you like about him...first only 3m trading history, second dd of 312pip and winning top ever 990 pips...aint that great of a picture. there are much better traders like : Forex Fuel, suet gold, pelason, f8, agorafx...are just an example of the ones among top 10 as well... think about it :) you might not like forex very much, but they do and they do it fanatically so you can sweep some profit out of it ;)

Flasheart how is yours sp account doing? Have you rised in ranking yet?

going well. Not gone public with them yet. Two of them are in the top 1000 and rising. I wont go live until the methods are clear for the followers,I dont want to have a few losing trades and then people say Im crap etc

Last edited:
sorry you got me lost here....whats wrong with the demo? it doesnt lack anything but slippage from real-time performance ....im asking cus you might be doing something wrong :sneaky:

about ASDF Trader - what exactly do you like about him...first only 3m trading history, second dd of 312pip and winning top ever 990 pips...aint that great of a picture. there are much better traders like : Forex Fuel, suet gold, pelason, f8, agorafx...are just an example of the ones among top 10 as well... think about it :) you might not like forex very much, but they do and they do it fanatically so you can sweep some profit out of it ;)

No I meant that the password wasn't letting me back in but rectified now....
ASDF is down some £700 on open trades currently and account balance is around £1k down since last log in.
Thanks for the heads up on the traders you mention....(y)

No I meant that the password wasn't letting me back in but rectified now....
ASDF is down some £700 on open trades currently and account balance is around £1k down since last log in.
Thanks for the heads up on the traders you mention....(y)

sure anytime ;)
we are old dogs on trading here, so can always pinch with some nice tips if needed.
post results...the more you master your demo, the more successful your live account would be. :cheesy:

going well. Not gone public with them yet. Two of them are in the top 1000 and rising. I wont go live until the methods are clear for the followers,I dont want to have a few losing trades and then people say Im crap etc

lord flashheart,
you actually becaming a SP?:) nice nice nice :)
im sure you are actually going to become a good and responsible one :cool:
dont worry few bad positions wont make a big diff, but good history is a must when it comes to followers :rolleyes:

Flash,

Did you do a comparison between Zulu and collectiveC2? If I recall correctly Zulu is fx only and you get a pip rebate whereas C2 allows other instruments and you charge a monthly fee.

How do they compare as far as the getting up the rankings? The last time I looked people were able to almost hide open losing positions. Which do you think is more transparent? Isn't it mostly just a bunch of guys taking 10 pips with a 200 pip stop and eventually blowing out?