ZuluTrade

Yea, I personally picked Alpari demo account to send signals, because they don't have this limitation. On the other side, AAA is directly connected with Zulu as you said, and must be no slippage there. Yesterday first signal occurred, which was accepted by the follower using Ava, seems to be no slippage either.

Ive chosen not to reveal my zulu account on here so far,are you going to tell us yours:)

Ive chosen not to reveal my zulu account on here so far,are you going to tell us yours:)

Sure, mine was revealed accidentally, before I was going to do it, one of the followers wrote about it on my personal site, so it's no secret anymore. :)

CornixForex_II

Bad news is, I have just executed another trade, which closed breakeven (well, +0.5 pips) for my ZuluTrade history, but was executed at -3.7 for the live follower. :(

Don't you know, Zulutrade charges something on top of brokers spread for it's followers or it's just that particular broker poor execution?

Last edited:
the communtiy is growing here..........If I dont get time to trade myself I am looking to follow good reliable Traders who produce consistent pips at Zulutrade (naturally markets allowing)

if conditions were unfavourable I expect those traders to be on the sidelines and not losing me money !

N

Don't you know, Zulutrade charges something on top of brokers spread for it's followers or it's just that particular broker poor execution?

zulutrade is for free; it is actuallt the brokers that charge with different commissions. when you open an account you can see how much it varies - except for Aaafx - no commission charges there. but what you are saying can also be a poor broker execution ...but then the follower will be screaming about that, i suppose.

the communtiy is growing here..........If I dont get time to trade myself I am looking to follow good reliable Traders who produce consistent pips at Zulutrade (naturally markets allowing)

if conditions were unfavourable I expect those traders to be on the sidelines and not losing me money !

N

For that case, please remember, CornixForex is a risk management maniac, who have never blew up in his entire traders career of 7+ years. :cheesy:

Seriously, since I read Vic Sperandeo's books a few years ago, I always try to follow his principles: preservation of capital first of all, then profits.

zulutrade is for free; it is actuallt the brokers that charge with different commissions. when you open an account you can see how much it varies - except for Aaafx - no commission charges there. but what you are saying can also be a poor broker execution ...but then the follower will be screaming about that, i suppose.

That follower contacted me through my site and we exchanged a few questions already, so I think we'll sort it out somehow... Must be broker indeed.

So many brokers charge extra commission for Zulutrade execution? I didn't know about it. Don't you have a list of them somewhere or like that for me to help followers with advice on what broker to follow to minimize costs?

For that case, please remember, CornixForex is a risk management maniac, who have never blew up in his entire traders career of 7+ years. :cheesy:

Seriously, since I read Vic Sperandeo's books a few years ago, I always try to follow his principles: preservation of capital first of all, then profits.

glad to hear it C (y)

That follower contacted me through my site and we exchanged a few questions already, so I think we'll sort it out somehow... Must be broker indeed.

So many brokers charge extra commission for Zulutrade execution? I didn't know about it. Don't you have a list of them somewhere or like that for me to help followers with advice on what broker to follow to minimize costs?

i am sure you can work it out with the difference (though imo a slippage up to 3pips is usu considered a market acceptable)
you can see them all when you go to the zulutrade webpage -> open account and then you can slide the commission bar to choose among the brokers it ranges from 0-3pips. aaafx tends to be the most popular in terms of no commissions, low spreads, fast execution (slippage free) and full refund policy. the other are also good but then you have to take into summing up commissions for zulut+ commissions for lots trades+spreads+slippage...but at the end you choose the one that suits you most:cool:

i am sure you can work it out with the difference (though imo a slippage up to 3pips is usu considered a market acceptable)
you can see them all when you go to the zulutrade webpage -> open account and then you can slide the commission bar to choose among the brokers it ranges from 0-3pips. aaafx tends to be the most popular in terms of no commissions, low spreads, fast execution (slippage free) and full refund policy. the other are also good but then you have to take into summing up commissions for zulut+ commissions for lots trades+spreads+slippage...but at the end you choose the one that suits you most:cool:

Oh, I have seen that page and "commission" slide bar, but didn't realize that was commission on top of the broker's spread and not the spread itself. My bad. :(

Thanks for clarification, I'll browse through that page again to sort out suitable ones.

OK, I found quite a few brokers, including the top players like GAIN or FXCM have commission of 1 pip, which is not too dangerous...

After all if I managed OPM in a "classic" way I would take commission of at least 20-25% of clients' profits, which would be sure more than what ZT charges them.

Last edited:
Sure, mine was revealed accidentally, before I was going to do it, one of the followers wrote about it on my personal site, so it's no secret anymore. :)

CornixForex_II

Bad news is, I have just executed another trade, which closed breakeven (well, +0.5 pips) for my ZuluTrade history, but was executed at -3.7 for the live follower. :(

Hmm thats not good,ive not had that happen too often,keep with it.The guy following must be you they dont show it unless you have 31 trades I think.It looks like your trying to scalp,will be very hard with the spreadsI wish you all the best

Last edited:
Hmm thats not good,ive not had that happen too often,keep with it.The guy following must be you they dont show it unless you have 31 trades I think.It looks like your trying to scalp,will be very hard with the spreadsI wish you all the best

Nope, that's not me, but the guy from NL (I am in Russia)... I have two live followers now (the 2nd one has not enough margin to execute, though and his account returns an error). Somehow they showed me in the public list almost instantly. No idea why.

My current name there is "CornixForex_II", because I had just "CornixForex" there last year, but it contained many trades all over the place as I accomodated with ZT itself and later I stopped using it, so it was deactivated.

Nope, that's not me, but the guy from NL (I am in Russia)... I have two live followers now (the 2nd one has not enough margin to execute, though and his account returns an error). Somehow they showed me in the public list almost instantly. No idea why.

My current name there is "CornixForex_II", because I had just "CornixForex" there last year, but it contained many trades all over the place as I accomodated with ZT itself and later I stopped using it, so it was deactivated.

Thats totally bizarre,you are meant to have taken 30 trades before they show your details and why would anyone follow a newbie,I wouldnt? dont worry about accounts being de activated etc.Ive got plenty of demo accounts,but my main one is a live account. Good news is that once you get a couple,they start to pile in

Last edited:
Thats totally bizarre,you are meant to have taken 30 trades before they show your details and why would anyone follow a newbie,I wouldnt? dont worry about accounts being de activated etc.Ive got plenty of demo accounts,but my main one is a live account. Good news is that once you get a couple,they start to pile in

Yea, I thought i could quietly accumulate 30 trades and then "release" it publicly, but suddenly it went public and got a live follower who soon registered at my own little forum and asked if that's me providing Zulutrade signals under the name "CornixForex"... What could I do, but to say the truth and "release" the stuff way before I actually planned? :)

well, if you advanced search by 1w SP, and then filter you can see that you are not the only one visible - e. since you are all 'released' to the public then the rule's no longer valid ;)

Last edited:
well, if you advanced search by 1d SP, and then filter you can see that you are not the only one visible - even those with one day trading are visible. since you are all 'released' to the public then the rule's no longer valid ;)

Aha... Must be they simply changed the rules without letting anyone know. :)

that looks to be the case unless they are disabled. The good thing about having followers already is that if they start to show positive pips others will see that and join in.Dont let it affect your trading,I did at first

that looks to be the case unless they are disabled. The good thing about having followers already is that if they start to show positive pips others will see that and join in.Dont let it affect your trading,I did at first

Yea, trying to show good profitability and avoid drawdowns must be a serious challenge for trader's psyche. But after all through challenges and pushing ourselves out of comfort zone we evole. So hope I'll cope with it (feel it to some degree indeed).