ZuluTrade

When I enter a trade I do like to think that the odds are slightly in my favour...
Is it considered spam if I post a link to my performance page?

what is yopur zulu name,I dont think thats spam,if youve only made a couple of trades Im sure we wont be following

Same name as here. If I post a link 16000 other SP's will come and post their links too :).

Right I'm following you to see what you get up to !!

I had a look at Zulu last year but wasn't impressed to be honest but am happy to take another look on a Demo....

Thanks! I can see you there...just doubled my followers. There are some very impressive traders on Zulu. You just need to find them as " sensible " trading doesn't seem to carry much weight with the ranking algo...

Thanks! I can see you there...just doubled my followers. There are some very impressive traders on Zulu. You just need to find them as " sensible " trading doesn't seem to carry much weight with the ranking algo...

Yes am going to spend this coming week reviewing Zulu.......

thats a very good show so far.Im surprised you havent got more live followers. I have more than that and my performance is not as good,maybe in time.Good luck and if you stick to your current rules and performance you will fly up the table

Good trades asdf good trades , if you continue like this you will get +1 more follower! Keep up the good work.

Ok I can see at some point today you have opened 3 trades which have been replicated on my Demo account.......
As you have opened them I take it you will close your own trades at some point which will be replicated on my account or I can close them manually at any time ??

Is that correct....??

Hi jungerns, yes you are correct.
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm not too fussed about a lack of followers at the moment as I've only been running for 8 weeks.
I'm not too proud to admit that today I got lucky on the Euro retrace. Overshot way more than I
anticipated...was glad to get out with a bit of profit as I came very close to binning all three positions.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm not too fussed about a lack of followers at the moment as I've only been running for 8 weeks.
I'm not too proud to admit that today I got lucky on the Euro retrace. Overshot way more than I
anticipated...was glad to get out with a bit of profit as I came very close to binning all three positions.

Ok thanks for responding. I closed the positions manually as it turned out, not because I doubted your trade (I am on demo anyway) but just assuring myself that I know what I'm doing etc......

I booked £148 profit as it turned out....

Keep it going-cheers.

ASDF

Could you just clarify in real time what time you opened the GBP/AUD sell order that opened at 1.49535 on 14/08.....

Thanks....

Opened at 13'23. Tough day. I tried to give the trade plenty of breathing room. Needless to say it hit my stop and reversed...I prefer my losing trades to be over quick :)

And its good that you prefer them to be over quick , its better to loose small than waiting forever for a trade to recover causing huge drawdowns.

Opened at 13'23. Tough day. I tried to give the trade plenty of breathing room. Needless to say it hit my stop and reversed...I prefer my losing trades to be over quick :)

I've linked into that forex cruise control dealer as clearly he shows the same caution.
To date I'm impressed with Zulu in principle.....(y)

I take it you are joking,that guy is a total clown and cost followers millions

Actually I wasn't joking at all and to be honest I linked into him/her after reading a recommendation I actually thought came from you. Clearly it wasn't and would have been the opposite anyway, so apologies unreservadly......

Will have a look at the youtube link later.....
As you're into Zulu obviously perhaps you can answer a small query or ASDF could/can answer please...

I had three trades on Demo via ASDF and closed them manually. So no trades open at all anywhere. Today ASDF has closed one of those 3 trades himself but for some reason it has appeared on my Demo history again with as it turns out a £44 loss.....

So whilst having no trades open I have been debited. Am I missing something completely obvious....??

Edited in-Is there some automated setting I have switched on that overrides manual closes...??

is that fcc stil alive? Havent checked on him lately , he started trading again with profits?

Actually I wasn't joking at all and to be honest I linked into him/her after reading a recommendation I actually thought came from you. Clearly it wasn't and would have been the opposite anyway, so apologies unreservadly......

Will have a look at the youtube link later.....
As you're into Zulu obviously perhaps you can answer a small query or ASDF could/can answer please...

I had three trades on Demo via ASDF and closed them manually. So no trades open at all anywhere. Today ASDF has closed one of those 3 trades himself but for some reason it has appeared on my Demo history again with as it turns out a £44 loss.....

So whilst having no trades open I have been debited. Am I missing something completely obvious....??

Edited in-Is there some automated setting I have switched on that overrides manual closes...??

His trade will show as a new trade in your account as he closed a position after you did so your account will automatically follow him into a position. So I am assuming that this loose position was going in the other direction. As for FCC he was looking good unless you looked at him closely.He always won but never closed losing positions and always added in.Sooner or later he was sure to bust,at one stage he had 25m following him

His trade will show as a new trade in your account as he closed a position after you did so your account will automatically follow him into a position. So I am assuming that this loose position was going in the other direction. As for FCC he was looking good unless you looked at him closely.He always won but never closed losing positions and always added in.Sooner or later he was sure to bust,at one stage he had 25m following him

Thank you Flash for responding. Give my regards to Lord Percy....(y)