ZuluTrade

In mine demo i really cant find a proper strategy that wont loose everything it gained and start over again , i think that's why then want you to search for a strategy based on a time frame starting with 30 days , cause if you look the performance charts for the whole period you will clearly see that you risk a lot following it.

In mine demo i really cant find a proper strategy that wont loose everything it gained and start over again , i think that's why then want you to search for a strategy based on a time frame starting with 30 days , cause if you look the performance charts for the whole period you will clearly see that you risk a lot following it.

bottomline: totally not worth the time and the efford (n)
im sticking up with zulutrade - at least im actually gaining smth :clover:

Hi,
I am new here. I have followed signal providers from signaltrader on demo account in April and decided to launch a real account on May 15th.
I started with 3500USD and a mirror of 1:2 with BubeGBP. I realized very rapidly that 3500 was not enough considering the risks taken. I added 1500USD but GBPUSD went down pretty sharply at the end of May so I had to close all the opened positions manually. I had gained about +500USD at that time but ended at -31USD after that. If you look at the historic of BubeGBP, they added 10000USD not to be bankrupted. I would have been too if I had not closed them manually.
I decided to stop with BubeGBP as it puts its TP at 45 pips, which can be far to reach during a big opposite trend like in May.
I then mirrored Bubetrade, with a closest TP threshold (around 35 pips), still on GBPUSD, also on USDCAD. It is less stressing but as it also is an arranged martingale system, the risk is still huge. I added some cash on my account, I am now at around 10000USD but I chose the lowest miror ratio: 1:20.
Looking at the historical data of Bubetrade, you can see two crazy periods in November and December of 2011. At each time, summing all the opened positions, it reached 260 lots! It does not look good but these periods do not differ to the one we saw in May on this pair so we can guess they changed the strategy.

I also remarked that BubeGBP is almost completely automatized, until recently with the crazy things that happened on the EURUSD positions taken. But Bubetrade is semi automatized. Positions are often closed manually. It looks like there is more attention and careness given to this account.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am new here. I have followed signal providers from signaltrader on demo account in April and decided to launch a real account on May 15th.
I started with 3500USD and a mirror of 1:2 with BubeGBP. I realized very rapidly that 3500 was not enough considering the risks taken. I added 1500USD but GBPUSD went down pretty sharply at the end of May so I had to close all the opened positions manually. I had gained about +500USD at that time but ended at -31USD after that. If you look at the historic of BubeGBP, they added 10000USD not to be bankrupted. I would have been too if I had not closed them manually.
I decided to stop with BubeGBP as it puts its TP at 45 pips, which can be far to reach during a big opposite trend like in May.
I then mirrored Bubetrade, with a closest TP threshold (around 35 pips), still on GBPUSD, also on USDCAD. It is less stressing but as it also is an arranged martingale system, the risk is still huge. I added some cash on my account, I am now at around 10000USD but I chose the lowest miror ratio: 1:20.
Looking at the historical data of Bubetrade, you can see two crazy periods in November and December of 2011. At each time, summing all the opened positions, it reached 260 lots! It does not look good but these periods do not differ to the one we saw in May on this pair so we can guess they changed the strategy.

I also remarked that BubeGBP is almost completely automatized, until recently with the crazy things that happened on the EURUSD positions taken. But Bubetrade is semi automatized. Positions are often closed manually. It looks like there is more attention and careness given to this account.

Hey, whats singaltrader?:idea:

just a quick update on my zulu-performance.
last 3 days top is about +190 euro/day...i know it might look a bit small but bear with me (my initial investment was low, plus I lost quite with the FCC dd) :confused:
happy things are recovering for me. :clover:

Attachments

• chart(14).jpg
    chart(14).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 157
Exaxctly as you said it, no major disasters!:)
yet!!
I think, after the FCC fall, and TradeGuru's quick sunset (so to say) traders are much more careful these last weeks - small gains but stable so to say :rolleyes:

Hello to everyone on this thread,
For those of you running Zulu demos, why don't you follow me?! I think that I can help with a bit more positive feedback about Zulu Signal Providers. Also some followers would be nice!

I won't post a link, but use your imagination...

Regards,

ASDF TRADER

Hello to everyone on this thread,
For those of you running Zulu demos, why don't you follow me?! I think that I can help with a bit more positive feedback about Zulu Signal Providers. Also some followers would be nice!

I won't post a link, but use your imagination...

Regards,

ASDF TRADER

intersting strategy you've got there .... only two trades - 50/50 chance on winning or loosing :).....i will test drive you, you seem pretty OK :whistling

2 trades ?............is that it ?

Only two open pairs at the same time, with max 2 entries / pair.

I find this keeps me honest. You see too many SP's that open 30 positions which is of course pure madness...

Asdf , i respect low risk traders , i will put you on my watchlist. Btw how is your trading guys? any updates from zulutrade or tradency?

intersting strategy you've got there .... only two trades - 50/50 chance on winning or loosing :).....i will test drive you, you seem pretty OK :whistling

Why is it only a 50/50 chance of loosing? He might loose on both. Or he may loose on one and then the other goes into profit before loosing in the end. Bliddy loosers.

When I enter a trade I do like to think that the odds are slightly in my favour...
Is it considered spam if I post a link to my performance page?

well i think every trader before entering a trade wants the odds to be in his favour , how long are you in forex business adsf ? What made you share your signals in zulturade?

Hi hellrise, been trading for 6 years. Zulu seems like a good way to earn extra money for doing something that I'm doing anyway. The top providers are making quite serious money offering a rather poor service. Most will average into positions until they comeback. Those that manage this for a few months sit at the top of the ratings. However, we all know how it ALWAYS ends.

Hello forum. I've been researching lately the copy trading software but i'm still dont sure with which to start , what do you think is zulturade better or tradency?

There are only 2 metrics you need to pay attention to in my opinion rookiefx. Pips per trade greater than 20 and drawdown less than 20%. Don't get baffled by all the bulls#%%.
You will find traders at both Zulu and Tradency that achieve this, but you have to dig them out.