ZuluTrade

true true but it all have to do if he has to get his commissions or not ...:sneaky:

He will not get his commissions for the month of May and maybe June as well , but he did pocket a load of commissions earlier this year and 2011 :cool:

Last edited:
He will not get his commissions for the month of May and maybe June as well , but he did pocket a load of commissions earlier this year and 2011 :cool:

He should've !! we all made our good shares with this guy !!!
regardless I feel bad that things turned that way...he was a really good good trader
:cry::cry::(

The 700 pips drop in cable after he went long is nothing and it comes more often than you may think , more like a few times every year , not 20-30 years as per your statement ...

it's not the sharp drop, it's the indicators, there are some particular market indicators that are deadly accurate, they predict major turning points with accuracy for many years, but can still fail. In this particular case I still don't see a bottom in the markets, I would expect at least 2 more big down days.

that includes GBP/USD, EUR/USD, stocks too,

the other trickier scanario is where you get a false bottom, 2-3 days rally, then collapse much lower, to me it looks like we are going lower and lower.

The 700 pips drop in cable after he went long is nothing and it comes more often than you may think , more like a few times every year , not 20-30 years as per your statement ...

or what about the 1987 single day crash, do you know how many good indicators were fooled on that day? indicators that over 5 normal years would make you millions, those that felt over confident on that day were wiped out, many investors and traders lost a year's earnings

it's not the sharp drop, it's the indicators, there are some particular market indicators that are deadly accurate, they predict major turning points with accuracy for many years, but can still fail. In this particular case I still don't see a bottom in the markets, I would expect at least 2 more big down days.

the other trickier scanario is where you get a false bottom, 2-3 days rally, then collapse much lower, to me it looks like we are going lower and lower.

it might not be a sharp drop for one that trades manually, but should you have followers with small account, a trade with such dropdown is quite a thing!:eek:

He should've !! we all made our good shares with this guy !!!
regardless I feel bad that things turned that way...he was a really good good trader
:cry::cry::(

I totally dispute that he was a good trader. his method worked well for a long time,but relied on getting out of trouble on many occasions, he was always likely to have a big blow out trading the way he did

what are these indicators. they may well predict bottoms with good accuracy,I can do that,but being able to trade and make profit from them is an entirely different game

vergis92; FCC uses martingale strategy; which in turns uses some indicators for entry; in order to increase the winning %.

martingale strategy is well publicised in forums; and it is not considered a *smart* strategy. it will blow out your account for sure.

absolutely my point,he was sure to be a winner most of the time and will nearly always get out of jail,but when it goes wrong it goes with a bang. The problem is that most people looking for a signal provider want a high win rate. From what I understand and from my own style most good traders are often at 50% or less. Zulu punish your points if you are under 50%. There are good examples coming through
Look at no 23 swiss or number 32 Yavuzalp, look good for a crash to be, but when. you cant even have your setting to allow for a 50 or 100 or 150 pip stop,as your results will be so different

Could someone explain to me like i'm a 5 year old what exactly is this infamous martingale strategy and how it is implemented? I've heard about it in zulu but i'm not sure i do undestand what it means.

Could someone explain to me like i'm a 5 year old what exactly is this infamous martingale strategy and how it is implemented? I've heard about it in zulu but i'm not sure i do undestand what it means.

martingale is to double your risk after every loss , for example : you risk 1% then if u lose you risk 2% to make up for the previous loss , and if you lose again you risk 4% and so on , dangerous , works only if you have an infinite amount of money :cheesy: . Now back to most zulutrade traders they are not using martingale per se but they are doing something similar : averaging down until they get out of their positions in profit , example : buy cable 1.6 it goes down buy again 1.59 and so on until they get a correction which gives them some profit , ofcourse at some point you will get a trend and you will blow your account ...

Last edited:
martingale is to double your risk after every loss , for example : you risk 1% then if u lose you risk 2% to make up for the previous loss , and if you lose again you risk 4% and so on , dangerous , works only if you have an infinite amount of money :cheesy: . Now back to most zulutrade traders they are not using martingale per se but they are doing something similar : averaging down until they get out of their positions in profit , example : buy cable 1.6 it goes down buy again 1.59 and so on until they get a correction which gives them some profit , ofcourse at some point you will get a trend and you will blow your account ...

MA is not a bad strategy, as far as it is not lagged and delayed, which is usually the case. Also, technical anaysis is better supported with some fundamentals ( e.g. FCC should have closed the trades earlier, but he decided to wait for the pound to return based on supposedly good news on the way ) well they had no effect, botton line always trust your gut and act fast.

I totally dispute that he was a good trader. his method worked well for a long time,but relied on getting out of trouble on many occasions, he was always likely to have a big blow out trading the way he did

I suppose you guys are all right - should've considered that martingale trading is time limited:sneaky: and in the long run the house always wins!!
Any decent providers to recommend, that do not use this type of trading? I usually do not go into that much details of trade analysis :eek:

I dont think so ...

can you elaborate on this,my experience is that there is a big difference for those under 50%, I also had it confirmed by one of Zulus chaps,not that that means anything,it can be hard work at times with them

can you elaborate on this,my experience is that there is a big difference for those under 50%, I also had it confirmed by one of Zulus chaps,not that that means anything,it can be hard work at times with them

If you had it confirmed by zulu then you are right , anyway i will contact them to clear this up ...

I suppose you guys are all right - should've considered that martingale trading is time limited:sneaky: and in the long run the house always wins!!
Any decent providers to recommend, that do not use this type of trading? I usually do not go into that much details of trade analysis :eek:

Details is everything,even then you can pick a loser. FCC was a sort of martingale but he really just left trades in and added in.Martingale is generally a fixed method. there are many famous staking plans that have no doubt been tried such as piroli and alembert to mention but a few.