ZuluTrade

as for not following and waiting,Im not sure thats the best approach.look at those guys who started to follow fcc after the great run he had. Seriously I think get a wide spread of traders that have performed for over 12 weeks and jump in add in a few proven providers

Lord Flasheart,
which SPs did you follow and how (lots and open trades)?
if you can upload a screenshot of the settings..

I didnt really bother with the settings,I just left them as they were,hers a screenshot

Attachments

• 2012-05-30_1232.png
    2012-05-30_1232.png
    55 KB · Views: 183
Robert. I will adjust the settings for next month to 1 lot on each. Question for you?

why do providers adjust their volume.If they took two trades at 1 lot,it is better than taking 1 trade at two lots,they get twice the commission. Playing with volume could seriously hide the amount of pips they have gained. why are providers allowed to set the amount of lots followers use,surely we should do that so that I could have it set for 1 lot for every pip

Last edited:
Robert. I will adjust the settings for next month to 1 lot on each. Question for you?

why do providers adjust their volume.If they took two trades at 1 lot,it is better than taking 1 trade at two lots,they get twice the commission. Playing with volume could seriously hide the amount of pips they have gained. why are providers allowed to set the amount of lots followers use,surely we should do that so that I could have it set for 1 lot for every pip

You could easily limit the number of open positions for each provider , SP cant adjust your settings , you can choose the volume and the number of open positions for each provider .

You could easily limit the number of open positions for each provider , SP cant adjust your settings , you can choose the volume and the number of open positions for each provider .

not so,on my demo account pic if you look at the microlot column,I cant adjust that why not?

not so,on my demo account pic if you look at the microlot column,I cant adjust that why not?

Ok its working , choose custom mode not Auto mode , then adjust the volume as you like for every SP then press save .

Ok its working , choose custom mode not Auto mode , then adjust the volume as you like for every SP then press save .

And if you want you could tick "Advanced settings" and then you can choose a SL and TP targets and you even can reverse signals for certain SP :D

Im a bit puzzled here...as I have not noticed SPs to adjust volume as per followers. Actually it is the followers that do that. I can see you traded on autotrade (with the risk allocation) - should you have pressed custom mode - then you choose lots and number of open trades per pairs even should you wish for. what i usu do sometimes as well is to close negative positions of (lets say 1/or half a euro trades) and not wait for the market to straighten up (this way i minimize the loss) as true SP will close them but regardless the level - my loss wil lbe bigger as i am following with a much smaller account.

Flasheart which was the best performing signal provider on your demo account? And who was the worst of them all?

im not sure he will recover,what if gbp falls another 100,i guess if you beleive he will recover then nows a great time to get in

His indicators may be great, they could work 3-5 years very profitably, but when the single tricky scenario comes, the one that comes every 20-30 years, it can fool most of us. So, too much confidence in the indicators is wrong

His indicators may be great, they could work 3-5 years very profitably, but when the single tricky scenario comes, the one that comes every 20-30 years, it can fool most of us. So, too much confidence in the indicators is wrong

The 700 pips drop in cable after he went long is nothing and it comes more often than you may think , more like a few times every year , not 20-30 years as per your statement ...

The 700 pips drop in cable after he went long is nothing and it comes more often than you may think , more like a few times every year , not 20-30 years as per your statement ...

true true but it all have to do if he has to get his commissions or not ...:sneaky: