ZuluTrade

Does, Zulu trade, have a special arrangement with all its brokers to get a better commission rate for the traders who join through them.
My point being that, if you are a good trader, what's to stop you simply making a deal with the brokers, to pay commission, directly to you.
You could do a deal with the brokers, that they pay you, an agreed percentage or pips for every trade your contacts open/close.

@alphadude I do make money yes ,as a follower , that's why i'm still using this service , i dont always win of course , providers wont always win , but the fact is that my investment has grown in zulutrade with much better profits than in a bank. If i would risk a bit more i would have more money , but i wont do that because this was the first rule that i've decided to follow until the end , to not become hungry for more money risking everything i've got , and until now it works.

What SPs have you been following; and for how long?

I followed many Sp's and i tend to change them every 3 to 4 months , i'm doind a rotation lol , i used to follow the infamous fcc but then i disabled him 3 weeks ago and i'm very happy for that because his last trades were not good. 2 the providers that i follow now is Samson and Yamato FX , they bring positive results.

I followed many Sp's and i tend to change them every 3 to 4 months , i'm doind a rotation lol , i used to follow the infamous fcc but then i disabled him 3 weeks ago and i'm very happy for that because his last trades were not good. 2 the providers that i follow now is Samson and Yamato FX , they bring positive results.

Good to hear. am going to open an account and give it a go.

I wish happy trading to you ))) If you have any questions dont be shy to ask , also they have a very helpfull official forum where they answer any question concerning their service.

alphadude,

I am also making money with zulutrade. Started from quite small returns that tend to become more and more as my experience grew. i think i might've reached my peak last month by having of about 4K with my followers account. Having in mind the market instability this month, i frankly doubt ill reach the same level.

Use more or less the same strategy as of hellrise, followers decide how to follow - you can check the alchemy settings where one can see (and copy as well) exactly.

btw, since you said on opening an account? ..who is your broker?...check if supported and the conditions (since comission and slippage as well varies among them)

alphadude,

I am also making money with zulutrade. Started from quite small returns that tend to become more and more as my experience grew. i think i might've reached my peak last month by having of about 4K with my followers account. Having in mind the market instability this month, i frankly doubt ill reach the same level.

Use more or less the same strategy as of hellrise, followers decide how to follow - you can check the alchemy settings where one can see (and copy as well) exactly.

btw, since you said on opening an account? ..who is your broker?...check if supported and the conditions (since comission and slippage as well varies among them)

previously i used FXCM but got many many disconnections and some requotes. I started using FXDD this year; and my experience was much better. Lesser disconnections.

I see!
I have not used your broker (myself I have a aaafx account) ..but I remmber we were getting quite high numbers of slippage with one of the ex-top SP (FCC he has a FXDD acc) until he opened a 2nd account with my broker and we switched and things got smoother. I guess he was an exception as I dont rem seeing any other complains, but better check the zulutrade forum - there is tons of info for everything. :LOL:

alphadude,

How much money can one make in a year, following with $4K ?? my impression is that there are many obstacles to be overcome, to make any meaningful returns

I see!
I have not used your broker (myself I have a aaafx account) ..but I remmber we were getting quite high numbers of slippage with one of the ex-top SP (FCC he has a FXDD acc) until he opened a 2nd account with my broker and we switched and things got smoother. I guess he was an exception as I dont rem seeing any other complains, but better check the zulutrade forum - there is tons of info for everything. :LOL:

Thanks for the tip. will check AAAFX. There is nothing worse than slippage :(

what happened to FCC provider ? anyone knows?

yeah the market went against him and he has a dd of about 1100 pips which cost his a drop from number one to number 38th and a loss of almost 10M of followers (and countring) hope he manage to recover!! his trades with the cable went quite off, but in the current econ state is quite normal. Historically, he also had in Jan a dd , but not so big and he managed to recover. to me, he is one of the best traders ever!

my friend, i can only make projection for annual returns..i have not closed a year with the system yet. Obsticles, i can hardly say it like this - it is more market fluctuations and shady traders. how much money can you make with 4K deppends on what leverage, broker and style of money manageement you have. I think an aswer is qute hard to give here.

yeah the market went against him and he has a dd of about 1100 pips which cost his a drop from number one to number 38th and a loss of almost 10M of followers (and countring) hope he manage to recover!! his trades with the cable went quite off, but in the current econ state is quite normal. Historically, he also had in Jan a dd , but not so big and he managed to recover. to me, he is one of the best traders ever!

my friend, i can only make projection for annual returns..i have not closed a year with the system yet. Obsticles, i can hardly say it like this - it is more market fluctuations and shady traders. how much money can you make with 4K deppends on what leverage, broker and style of money manageement you have. I think an aswer is qute hard to give here.

IMHO: actually people unfollowing him after a DD works to his favour. When he recovers; and they follow him again; the commission is paid based on a reset of account equity.

i.e.; if followers did not unfollow him; he will not get paid until they recover their account loss.

IMHO: actually people unfollowing him after a DD works to his favour. When he recovers; and they follow him again; the commission is paid based on a reset of account equity.

i.e.; if followers did not unfollow him; he will not get paid until they recover their account loss.

alphadude, he wont get paid anyhow for that month, regardless who follows or not. as far as i know of course. it all has to do with performace and monthly pnl and open trades not much that 700 pips dd.

alphadude, he wont get paid anyhow for that month, regardless who follows or not. as far as i know of course. it all has to do with performace and monthly pnl and open trades not much that 700 pips dd.

got it. Will he get paid if his monthly DD < 700pips?

No no monthly PnL has to be positive with loss per trade no more than 700pips.

let's say in Jan the DD is 700pips; and in Feb he made 500pips; so the overall account DD is 200pips.

will he get paid for Feb?

let's say in Jan the DD is 700pips; and in Feb he made 500pips; so the overall account DD is 200pips.

will he get paid for Feb?

im the wrong person to ask for the accout, but im my logic it goes as:
Jan - not paid for sure; Feb+500 pips commission is given; it goes by monthly accounting not overall.
Total performance will still be 200 pips, though.
why dontcha ask support for details - they are the know-it-all guys :smart: