Worldspreads upgraded!

MarvinS said:
News to me!
Hi Marvin,

Nice to have you back. I hope you can straighten out some things that have been circulated on this thread for the past couple of days, concerning the client policy. This proves once again, the importance of having a company representative active on the thread. If something out of the ordinary is happening, it will show at once. It is, in fact a healthy reaction that we have been seeing and proves that this thread is of benefit both to the traders and the company likewise.

Legion said:
lol, you'd fit in well at worldspreads mate...... trading & families? pull the other one its likely playing ding dong merrily on high'
I wasn't aware that one needs to be a hermit in order to be a trader. You sure are missing out on a lot of nice things.:D

gle101 said:
I wasn't aware that one needs to be a hermit in order to be a trader. You sure are missing out on a lot of nice things.:D

You still cant gloss over the fact this worldspreads super duper upgrade means absolute jack if they are having to tell customers they have to hold a position for 10 minutes.?

Would you do that if worldspreads was your company gle101 ? would you tell your clients they had to hold for 10 minutes?

can they legally do this? I mean sure they may refuse a clients business but can they tell the clients they HAVE to hold for 10 minutes?

I dunno. seems mickey mouse to me doesnt it to you ? do you like that 10 minute no deal upgrade gle101 what do you think they (worldspreads) should do ? what do you think those clients should do ?

I don't think this thread applies to me. I am continuously on referred to dealer trading 1 pound a point. However I only use them for testing. you cant beat testing a method with real money.

Can anyone tell me what its like to trade on instant execution?

What I'm reading on this thread, one has to be in a trade 10mins if one trades on instant execution?

This thread is getting like the old WS thread. I thought the new upgrade would apply to everyone. I though WS was just picking on me.

WS should take reasonable steps to ensure that.

(a) its promotional purpose is not in any way disguised or misrepresented;

(b) any statement of fact, promise or prediction is clear, fair and not misleading and discloses any relevant assumptions;

(i) the accuracy of all material statements of fact in it can be substantiated.

I concerned for the punter who Has to hold for 10 minutes, what happens if the underlying tanks 50 - 100 points in those 10 minutes against the client?

dont tell me a client can leave a stop in those 10 minutes meaning they happy to let the client lose, but not let him set a limit for profit in the same 10 minutes?

Whats the legal standing on that ?

This 10 minute rule just can't be true. Anyone with any sense puts a stop on an index bet, and that could be tripped within seconds. Would that mean you instantly get labelled as a scalper and put on dealer referral?

Get This

"Have peace of mind in dealing with finance professionals. "

What drugs are they taking,poor sods ? its a bloody nightmare scenario for clients ,peace of mind?

"yes sir you can have an instant deal but you have to hold for 10 minutes ."

I would like to examine the testicles of the person who came up with the Hold For 10 minutes policy, I think we may have a record in the makin and a breakin with those. Unfeasably Large?
Quite possibly.

Legion has been on the pills again! It is Sunday and you are trying to trade. Show me the letter that said a 10 minute time out on trades! I am interested to see some evidence otherwise you are making this up.

Legion said:
"Have peace of mind in dealing with finance professionals. "

What drugs are they taking,poor sods ? its a bloody nightmare scenario for clients ,peace of mind?

"yes sir you can have an instant deal but you have to hold for 10 minutes ."

I would like to examine the testicles of the person who came up with the Hold For 10 minutes policy, I think we may have a record in the makin and a breakin with those. Unfeasably Large?
Quite possibly.
What we know at the moment is that one client has got this information, to hold a position for 10 minutes in order to keep up the instant execution. We still don't know if this is a general policy applied by the company. What we do know at the moment, is that there seems to be some clients on intervention by a dealer. I guess the reason for that will be disclosed by Marvin or some other representative of Worldspreads.

MarvinS said:
Legion has been on the pills again! It is Sunday and you are trying to trade. Show me the letter that said a 10 minute time out on trades! I am interested to see some evidence otherwise you are making this up.
Yes something must be wrong, because he was attacking me for taking care of my family on a Saturday evening.

gle101 said:
Yes something must be wrong, because he was attacking me for taking care of my family on a Saturday evening.

It is not the 10 minutes that concerns me but the time it takes him to unleash his weapon of mass dilusion on other members here. GLE i am sorry that you have been exposed to some of the wrong sorts on T2W. Shame on other members :idea:

gle101 said:

hang on chief attacking you ? all I said was " trading & families pull the other one"

hows that attacking you ?

we have a client on this thread who has said he was told by worldspreads he would have to hold for 10 minutes in order to trade off the 1 pip spread I guess these things do require a considered response in order to limit damage or gloss over the cracks as and when they appear.

Keep on trying fellas.

MarvinS said:

Originally Posted by qmpma1
After I sent a nice email I am now on instant execution again, however it is with the proviso that I hold my position for an average of 10 minutes or more. So that rules out scalping I guess. They are concerned about scalpers that take advantage of a possible 1 second difference enabling some scalpers to take advantge by trading inside the price (not guilty, I just use traditional TA).

hes a customer ask him, but funny how gle101 in all his enthusiasm chose to ignore quoting and responding to this posters point :) above.. yet was happy to do so on a minor point also raised..

makes uneasy reading doesnt it gle101 for worldspreads. I didnt post it, just trying to discuss it , get some clarity on the situation like.

Legion said:
hang on chief attacking you ? all I said was " trading & families pull the other one"

we have a client on this thread who has said he was told by worldspreads he would have to hold for 10 minutes in order to trade off the 1 pip spread I guess these things do require a considered response in order to limit damage or gloss over the cracks as and when they appear.

Keep on trying fellas.

Again, hang about! How is 10 minutes a provision for trading with WS. Are you not filling a large gap over some sour grapes! For once 10 seconds becomes 10 mins over a figure. Traders are being given wrong info on this thread. Spin of lies! For all those that want to take down a decent 1 pip provider, best of luck.

correct gle101 its that 10 min hold time VERY WRONG.

gle101 said:

Finally , step into the light .

Legion said:

Keep on trying fellas.
You did not accept my reason for wating a little while with my reply to you, instead you were commenting negatively on me and my family.

We know one client on this thread (I have no reason to doubt him), says he has received this message about 10 minutes hold. You can not at this stage draw an overall conclusion that this applies to every client at Worldspreads.

Yes indeed. You have no right to BULLY me or my clients family! That comment means back off now.

gle101 said:
We know one client on this thread (I have no reason to doubt him), says he has received this message about 10 minutes hold. You can not at this stage draw an overall conclusion that this applies to every client at Worldspreads.

yeah agree, that client gle101 **** him, whats that matter, nice one mate hear where your comming from.

Mr. Marvin, please correct me if i am wrong.

shorting, say euro against $, has disadvantage with worldspread. 1 pip spread sound good but if you keep it on rolling for few days/weeks they keep on adding 1 point/day till closed. i use cmc for shorting currency. (depending on pair in concern)

MarvinS said:
Yes indeed. You have no right to BULLY me or my clients family! That comment means back off now.

What about you and worldspreads insulting the entire industry by telling a customer of yours they have to hold for 10 minutes?

that comment means something to some people. :D