Which Way Dow? Market Direction

:LOL:

Easy, GET ON A PLANE heading to America. You will see. I guarantee it. Maybe I am God in disguise and have had enough of this stupid world LOL. I told you It’s payback time.

Perhaps I've overestimated your powers, but surely you would be able to fly to America without using a plane, HG? Why not just flap your arms?

Just looked on marketwatch.com website that Schering-plough is to cut 5,500 jobs which is about 10% of the global workforce. Looks like my predictions are coming true. Oh this is great fun!

Also click on the link below. Again this is not old news. Look at the date. My prediction will come true. Am I really speaking rubbish?

The tile is Prophet of doom
Commentary: Veteran gold bug Ruff says financial world could collapse

Ruff sees more rough times ahead - MarketWatch

(y)

News 24 has just said that Shell in Aberdeen is to cut hundreds of jobs. That’s strange because I thought petrol companies where making good profits. Maybe not then. This is the start of a terrible reversal in the Financial System. You will start to here about more and more job losses. It will be the banks next. All this will cause economic turmoil. How will people that loose there jobs going to pay for there mortgages?

There you go again ,just when I thought you had it nailed..."here"...you mean HEAR

Seriously, you know why I am giving you grief, simple, if your attention to detail is so basically lousy it's unlikely you do anything particularly well other than google for news perhaps.

The markets love anxious people like you,they chew them up and spit them out everyday.

"Veteran gold bug"...LOL you're in good company ,the title says it all.

There you go again ,just when I thought you had it nailed..."here"...you mean HEAR

Seriously, you know why I am giving you grief, simple, if your attention to detail is so basically lousy it's unlikely you do anything particularly well other than google for news perhaps.

The markets love anxious people like you,they chew them up and spit them out everyday.

"Veteran gold bug"...LOL you're in good company ,the title says it all.

You are welcome to your opinion. I will stick to mine. No one will spit me out my friend. I don’t get upset by what people say. I am bullet proof.

News 24 has just reported a fuel poverty meeting summit is taking place. Oh dear we are going belly up. The news I provide is current to eventually prove that a Total Financial Collapse will happen as I am predicting. That has never happened before in the history of man.

By the way this thread is begging to get more views than the Dow 2008 thread as I predicted it would do the other day. That’s Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 for you that is capable of predicting the future. All financial markets around the world are connected by this rule.

Just went to the co-op to buy some food and went through the checkout and asked for some carrier bags. She said what for? What do you mean what for? I said how do you think I will carry my shopping home. Anyway she gave me some in the end and said they will be charged for next time. Is the co-op now in financial trouble because now they are going to charge for carrier bags? There is something funny going on in this world at the moment. The world is going MAD.

Last edited:
News 24 has just reported that 6,000 schools are to be disrupted because of a teachers strike. Why? Because of Money. Obviously teachers are worried about their financial position. I am telling you we have gone belly up in the financial system. More strikes will come is my prediction.

Just heard on News 24 that there is a strike at a refinery in Scotland. It is the biggest one in Scotland. Petrol prices in this area have gone sky high. I wrote the above before I heard this news. I tell you this is Financial ARMAGEDDON.

Last edited:
You are welcome to your opinion. I will stick to mine. No one will spit me out my friend. I don’t get upset by what people say. I am bullet proof.

News 24 has just reported a fuel poverty meeting summit is taking place. Oh dear we are going belly up. The news I provide is current to eventually prove that a Total Financial Collapse will happen as I am predicting. That has never happened before in the history of man.

By the way this thread is begging to get more views than the Dow 2008 thread as I predicted it would do the other day. That’s Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 for you that is capable of predicting the future. All financial markets around the world are connected by this rule.

Just went to the co-op to buy some food and went through the checkout and asked for some carrier bags. She said what for? What do you mean what for? I said how do you think I will carry my shopping home. Anyway she gave me some in the end and said they will be charged for next time. Is the co-op now in financial trouble because now they are going to charge for carrier bags? There is something funny going on in this world at the moment. The world is going MAD.

"By the way this thread is begging to get more views "...to help you understand this please see picture ,but at least he was getting paid to make a spectacle of himself.

Attachments

• Viewing spectacle.jpg
    Viewing spectacle.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 148
"By the way this thread is begging to get more views "...to help you understand this please see picture ,but at least he was getting paid to make a spectacle of himself.

At least I predicted correctly. Hey I know how to get an audience. That's what I did best on eBay. That's why I made lots of money. Come back to me after Financial ARMAGEDDON. Some how I predict that you will not. Give me your telephone number so I can give you some facts about the stock market no one knows about.

Just heard on News 24 that Channel 4 is in financial trouble. They want the government to step in with money. What a surprise. If this carries on the government will have no money left. They have just handed 50 billion pounds to the banks. This is belly up time. It's time to rock and roll!

Last edited:
Grey1 and his members at Techncial Trader have now gone long DOW for the next 3 month . The position was opened last week and was posted there.

We were short the market from SEP last year with large stakes on ABK MBI TSCO .

All short positions were closed in MARCH

Grey1

Grey1 and his members at Techncial Trader have now gone long DOW for the next 3 month . The position was opened last week and was posted there.

We were short the market from SEP last year with large stakes on ABK MBI TSCO .

All short positions were closed in MARCH

Grey1

You go Long for the next 3 months and you can say good buy to your money! Oh boy what a stupid move. How do you work that out from a severe Credit Crunch around the world? I don’t get it.

If you must Insist on trading make sure it is short on the Dow.

Why has the Dow 2008 thread gone so quiet which I predicted a few days ago on this thread? See page 12 of this thread. I wonder why? May be it’s a mathematical equation called Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618 that can predict the stock market.

Last edited:
Unless you can come up with something fresh and imaginatively stupid to say, HG, this will be my last post on this thread. Others will probably do the same if you continue spouting the Armageddon stuff, so what will Mr Fibonacci have to say about that?

As Channel 4 is state owned anyway and last year was the first year since 1992 that it made an operating loss, a bit of government (our) money to help it out won't break the bank. Oh **** the banks broke already!

Evening chaps

I dont post often but as the site (sight?) admin always tell me I never post so I have decided to take the plunge.

This is hands down the best thread I have happened upon in the last 3 months, Bat Sonar was and is a legend but OMG has the torch been picked up by Holy Grail and not a blue suited china man in sight, Im sure hes not the messiah just a very naughty boy but if he shows us a sign lets not ignore it. I may even haggle.

For whats its worth I think DOW and FTSE flat for a year while the stock pickers clean up on co's with good overseas earnings etc etc end of the world, bread at a tenner a loaf, short banks. What have the romans done for us, conjugate the verb romans go home you get the picture.

I may have had a glass of wine but seriously guys this thread/fred is hilarious.

Luck to all

So I have had so much wine I forgot my Python films, no excuses but I couldnt remember any quotes from Holy Grail apart from "call that an injury"? And that didnt fit as well. No wonder I never post!

Last edited:
Unless you can come up with something fresh and imaginatively stupid to say, HG, this will be my last post on this thread. Others will probably do the same if you continue spouting the Armageddon stuff, so what will Mr Fibonacci have to say about that?

:clap:

Sorry but Bat Sonar System Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618 state that this thread becomes the most popular thread on T2W. The Dow 2008 thread will die. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Financial ARMAGEDDON is coming!
TAKE COVER! I have the Holy Grail.

Just found this below on marketwatch.com. What a stupid idiot. He calls himself a veteran mutual-fund manager. What is he on about? He says the meltdown is over. I can assure you 100% that this is only the start of the meltdown. The tip of the iceberg.

'Worst is over' for stocks, Legg Mason's Miller says - MarketWatch

Last edited:
Financial Meltdown

Oh here we go. The start of the Financial meltdown. This is on marketwatch.com. Click on the link below:

Credit Suisse swings to loss after $5.2 billion write-down - MarketWatch

This financial meltdown has been caused by providing credit to people that can’t afford it. Mortgages and credit cards were to easy to get hold of. The Mathematical Fibonacci rules have been broken. The world now has to pay back.

According to news 24, retail figures show a drop of 0.4% in consumer spending. Stronger than expected. 0.4% is not much but that is what I was looking for. A turning point. Retail figures from now on will get steadily worse.

Last edited:
Erm, it started a while back...

HG, one of the benefits of being a generalist doom-monger is that sooner or later, you're going to be right. When you are - people remember, and all the times you weren't - people forget. (TV Talking Heads on the markets are well aware of this phenomenom...). I think the last major recession was predicted 8 times before it happened.

It'll certainly add to your credibility if you could manage to go "See, I told you so!" when it happened rather than keep on prediciting something that is already happening.

Erm, it started a while back...

HG, one of the benefits of being a generalist doom-monger is that sooner or later, you're going to be right. When you are - people remember, and all the times you weren't - people forget. (TV Talking Heads on the markets are well aware of this phenomenom...). I think the last major recession was predicted 8 times before it happened.

It'll certainly add to your credibility if you could manage to go "See, I told you so!" when it happened rather than keep on prediciting something that is already happening.

TheBramble. I am predicting more than a major recession. I am predicting a TOTAL collapse of all financial markets around the world. Is anyone else predicting that? This has never happened before in mans history. Bat Sonar System Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618 was designed as an early warning system. It measures very small tremors in the financial system before a major earthquake occurs. Tremors humans can’t see or feel. Bat Sonar System is extremely sensitive. Lets see if its right. The news I provide on this thread will be the news that I see is relevant to the system. Believe me I understand perfectly financial economics. The world will go MAD. There will be civil unrest around the world.

By the way I would fill up with petrol because one of the biggest refineries in the UK (Scotland) is to close due to a strike. My prediction is supply WILL not just affect Scotland but WILL spread to England. This strike will hurt the UK economy.

Last edited:
HG - are you BAT? Imay have missed the transition into yet another nick...

You still wearing the purple robe and pointy hat? Say hello to Bertie for me....

edit: mods this post is clearly off-topic, but then the whole thread has been off-its-rocker...

Last edited:
Refinery Strike

By the way I would fill up with petrol because one of the biggest refineries in the UK (Scotland) is to close due to a strike. My prediction is supply may not just affect Scotland but will spread to England. This strike will hurt the UK economy.

By the way I would fill up with petrol because one of the biggest refineries in the UK (Scotland) is to close due to a strike. My prediction is supply may not just affect Scotland but will spread to England. This strike will hurt the UK economy. [/B]
You still using petrol? LOL. We all moved to advanced motive fuels a couple of years back. Not much of a prognosticator if you're hoarding 2nd generation fuels are you?

You still using petrol? LOL. We all moved to advanced motive fuels a couple of years back. Not much of a prognosticator if you're hoarding 2nd generation fuels are you?

:cheesy:

Doesn’t affect me because I don’t have a car LOL.

Get ready for the end of the world TheBramble. CIVIL unrest is coming to the UK.

Last edited: