Which Way Dow? Market Direction

I'd never have guessed...Does your Dad let you drive his?

:p

Hey I’m clever. No car. No house (I rent) No debt and Substantial savings in hard cash. Wise move for Financial Armageddon. Decisions made on the Bat Sonar System.

Radio 1 the other day said that if house prices fall by 6% then you will be better off renting. Looks like I made the right decision to rent before anyone else saw it. That’s the Bat Sonar System for you.

Last edited:
:Get ready for the end of the world TheBramble
OK. Thanks. I'll put the kettle on. Nice cup of tea should sort it.

Anyway, just for a laugh - Which Way Dow? It's alright detecting tremors outside the senses of mere mortals and hypothesising on global economics, meltdown and potential issues at Grangemouth, but which way are you going to punt your penny-a-point on the DOW today? That's what the man in the street wants to know.

Down to 12,643 or up to 12,952? Or both? In which case, which way first?

Anyway, just for a laugh - Which Way Dow? It's alright detecting tremors outside the senses of mere mortals and hypothesising on global economics, meltdown and potential issues at Grangemouth, but which way are you going to punt your penny-a-point on the DOW today? That's what the man in the street wants to know.

I suspect Holy Grail won't trade any of this. Instead he prefers playing Nostradamus, counting rabbits (Fibonacci) and re-iterating what's been said on internet news websites. So much for "the secret to the stock market".

Oh well, we all have hobbies I guess, some more productive than others. :rolleyes:

:p

Hey I’m clever. No car. No house (I rent) No debt and Substantial savings. Wise move for Financial Armageddon. Decisions made on the Bat Sonar System.

Radio 1 the other day said that if house prices fall by 6% then you will be better off renting. Looks like I made the right decision to rent before anyone else saw it. That’s the Bat Sonar System for you.

Reportedly, your also better off riding a bike than a car.
Oh wait, you don't have a car? Incredible... just how could you have foreseen this :eek::rolleyes:

Just a question though, earlier on you said money will be worth nothing. So why the "substantial savings"? If money isn't worth sh*t I'd be making debts all over the place.

:cry:

The refinery at Grangemouth apparently supplies electricity to 50 natural gas pipelines for another company BP. If these gas lines are shut down what will the consequences be for the UK? That’s Bat Sonar System Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618 for you. Working out the mathematics to predict the future before anyone sees it.

My advise if you want to trade the Dow is to always go Short from now on. Going Long is suicide.

The teachers want 4.1% pay rise. Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618 says this is impossible. More teachers strikes will come.

Last edited:
News 24. Bank Charges Ruling at the High Court has said that banks have been overcharging customers. Looks like banks will have to pay back hundreds of thousands of customers. No doubt a large amount of money. You see the banking system is being slowly drained of money. They can ill afford this.

Last edited:
:cry:

The teachers want 4.1% pay rise. Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618 says this is impossible. More teachers strikes will come.

This ranks as one of the most stupid statements I've seen for quite a while. This bloke is having a larf.

You probably look at this teachers strike as nothing. I don’t. According to news 24 this strike will probably cost 68 million pounds in lost hours. How will this affect the shops, jobs and the economy. I hope someone is going to say soon I am right.

My advise if you want to trade the Dow is to always go Short from now on. Going Long is suicide.

Last edited:
You probably look at this teachers strike as nothing. I don’t. According to news 24 this strike will probably cost 68 million pounds in lost hours. How will this affect the shops, jobs and the economy. I hope someone is going to say soon I am right.

OK, I'll help "I am right"...well I feel much better now. ;)

Attachments

• holy grail 1.gif
    holy grail 1.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 119
Bat Sonar

:clap:

The reason I have substantial savings as I said in my previous posts is because BAT Sonar System about two years ago produced a very strong signal that there would be a substantial downturn in the Dow. I placed a £25,000 short trade. The Dow fell heavily and I made £88,000 in a month.

The reason I have substantial savings as I said in my previous posts is because BAT Sonar System two years ago produced a strong signal that there would be a substantial downturn in the Dow. I placed a £25,000 short trade. It fell heavily and I made £88,000 in a month.

The WASP sonar placed a long on EURGBP on the week before Christmas 2006 at £100 per pip which I exited last month...........

Do ya believe me?!! :whistling

The reason I have substantial savings as I said in my previous posts is because BAT Sonar System two years ago produced a very strong signal that there would be a substantial downturn in the Dow. I placed a £25,000 short trade. The Dow fell heavily and I made £88,000 in a month.

If that's the case, than why not short now and tell us the target and timeframe?

Oh and btw, I put on a trade when I was a kid, just very small size. The DOW was around 2000-2500 at that time. Guess what, I closed it last three months ago with +12000 points profit :clap: That's 60000 USD when I only risked 100 EUR. It's called the FIRE WALK WITH ME system!

The system also predicts we will go down to 11000 and then back up to 25000 within 7 years. FINANCIAL WALHALLA. It's COMING!

Last edited: