Which Way Dow? Market Direction

No not trying to sell anything. I would advise you to take money out of the bank and keep it safe at home.

Why? I might as well throw it out of the window, you said it won't be worth a dime. So why bother saving it?!
Let it roll!

Why? I might as well throw it out of the window, you said it won't be worth a dime. So why bother saving it?!
Let it roll!

I have enough money to live on. Money doesn’t bring happiness. It means nothing to me. I am a mathematical kind of person and just like solving problems through maths.

This credit crunch is all around the world. It will not recover. It will be down hill all the way. No more credit means no more buying. The world has basically maxed out it’s credit card.

Last edited:
I have enough money to live on. Money doesn’t bring happiness. It means nothing to me. I am a mathematical kind of person and just like solving problems through maths.

This credit crunch is all around the world. It will not recover. It will be down hill all the way. No more credit means no more buying. The world has basically maxed out it’s credit card

Yes, OK, we get the point.

This credit crunch is all around the world. It will not recover. It will be down hill all the way. No more credit means no more buying. The world has basically maxed out it’s credit card.

" I am a mathematical kind of person and just like solving problems through maths. "

LOL you're really going for it today ...think last 12 months and think IRONY using the otherside of your brain.

LOL you're really going for it today ...think last 12 months and think IRONY using the otherside of your brain.

Chump, you're giving this guy waaaay too much 'credit' (pun intended ;)): you're assuming there are two halves to his brain?! :cheesy:

People still need to eat, p*ss and sh*t and unless you can farm all your own food you are going to need money to buy it. The farmer will always find a punter to sell food to and require extra hands to help him. Those people he employs will want to spend their wages on food and other luxuries etc etc ad infinitum.

The market is NEVER going to disappear, it may shrink - but there will always be supply and demand at the most fundamental end of things which will generate money that feeds through the rest of markets.

Chump, you're giving this guy waaaay too much 'credit' (pun intended ;)): you're assuming there are two halves to his brain?! :cheesy:

Holy Grail will have the last laugh. People believed the world was flat but it’s not. People used to think the world was supported by Atlas on a turtle but they were wrong.

Just keep watching the news. All you will here about is the credit crunch and the economy and how to stop the rot.

Last edited:
Holy Grail will have the last laugh. People believed the world was flat but it’s not. People used to think the world was supported by Atlas on a turtle but they were wrong.

"People talk about this country going to the dogs. Just what do they mean? And which dogs? Does the land sink into the sea? Do the farms cease to produce? The railroads stop running? The buildings fall down? I often wonder what the dogs will do when they really get the United States of America. Does not the history of every Wall Street panic prove that things go from bad to worse and then from worse to better?" -- written by Wyckoff, three years after the 1929 crash.

Just keep watching the news. All you will here about is the credit crunch and the economy and how to stop the rot.[/B]

Nothing new there. So after all this holy grail the only real walhalla you have to offer is 'the news' and 'the internet'? :rolleyes:

Credit is fine as long as you live within your means. That rule has been broken by consumers, banks and governments. Mathematics dictates it’s pay back time. The mistake was made by banks around the world when they started to supply mortgages to people who could not mathematically afford it.

Two years ago I predicted to my wife that this scenario would take place due to credit and mortgages. The news you here is just backing up what I am saying. Total collapse of the financial system.

Fear has griped the financial system. No one trusts each other to lend money anymore. It will just get worse. Fear is a powerful emotion. It is fear that will drive down the markets.

Last edited:
I told you the other day that recession always comes before a credit crunch. Now we see a credit crunch before a recession. I have just seen on the news that consumers are now starting to use cash instead of credit cards. The financial system has gone belly up. Everything has gone into reverse including the housing market. The Dow will visit 0. Doomsday scenario.

Just also heard the banks are to cut jobs. You will soon get fed up with hearing about the economy on the news. That is all it will be about eventually, the economy and how bad it is.

Last edited:
I told you the other day that recession always comes before a credit crunch. Now we see a credit crunch before a recession. I have just seen on the news that consumers are now starting to use cash instead of credit cards. The financial system has gone belly up. Everything has gone into reverse including the housing market. The Dow will visit 0. Doomsday scenario.

Just also heard the banks are to cut jobs. You will soon get fed up with hearing about the economy on the news. That is all it will be about eventually, the economy and how bad it is.
...Of course it will be and that's the best buying opportunity you are ever going to get unless you are 'Elliots Spritzer Client No.9' . Let's test if we are there are yet ...count up all your asset value including any dreaded paper...now will you let me have it for 50% of value?

Took out all my money from the bank today incase they close down anytime soon. And used half of it to light a fire to cook dinner as they will be worthless soon.....

Took out all my money from the bank today incase they close down anytime soon. And used half of it to light a fire to cook dinner as they will be worthless soon.....

:clap:

perhaps we can organize a 'group burn' with the trade2win community?
with Holy Grail as our doomsday sect leader :LOL:

HG: if you have a moment, can you give us your expert opinion on whether the moon landings were faked? And did Titanic really sink, or was it an insurance swindle?

btw. I'm rather disappointed that my Dow short opened at 12810 with a 0 limit is only up about 15pt. Are you quite sure the end is nigh?

The Royal bank of Scotland which is one of Britain’s biggest banks has just announced a rights issue to raise 12 Billion pounds from share holders. They are offering a 46% discount on shares to existing share holders. They have also announced that they have just written off 5.9 billion pounds. If you were a share holder would you by shares in a dying bank.

The financial system is going to implode. It is slowly chocking itself to death. I told you Holy Grail and the Da vinci Code will have the last laugh.

I predict that many more British banks will do the same.

Last edited:
The Royal bank of Scotland which is one of Britain’s biggest banks has just announced a rights issue to raise 12 Billion pounds from share holders. They have also announced that the have just written off 5.9 billion pounds. If you were a share holder would you by shares in a dying bank.

The financial system is going to implode. It is slowly chocking itself to death. I told you Holy Grail and the Da vinci Code will have the last laugh.

"by shares in a dying bank"..or would you "BUY shares in a DUYING bank" ..well I might if i knew what one was ;)
I sincerely hope your Maths/coding whatever is much better than your spelling :!:

"by shares in a dying bank"..or would you "BUY shares in a DUYING bank" ..well I might if i knew what one was ;)
I sincerely hope your Maths/coding whatever is much better than your spelling :!:

So you have never made a spelling mistake my friend? Spelling is a weakness I admit but Code Breaking isn’t. In fact my brain is so intelligent it scares me LOL. Maybe I am God and have come to take over the world LOL. I predict that this thread will become the most popular thread on T2W. The Dow 2008 thread will die.

I predict the death of the banking system. All I will do is provide the evidence when it happens.

I also predict the Bank of England will pump more money in to the financial system. 50 Billion the other day is not enough. Also the FED in America will do the same.

Last edited: