Which Way Dow? Market Direction

Ron Howard and Goldsman who wrote the Da vinci Code (Holy Grail) also wrote a book called the beautiful mind. How spooky because that’s what I have, a beautiful mind, a perfect Fibonacci mind that created the Holy Grail trading system and can explain life and the universe. Maybe I am the centre of the universe called God. Watch what happens to the Markets. Only God could predict financial Armageddon.

Nice to have you on board, God, it's about time we had some authoritative views around here.

PS. it would be a great help if you could give a few days warning when Armageddon is nigh, because my hair needs a trim and I obviously wouldn't want to bother visiting the barber if the world is about to end.

PPS. And try not to make it happen on a Saturday, please, or I might not have time to close my Northern Rock account.

PPPS.Thanks in anticipation!

Ron Howard and Goldsman who wrote the Da vinci Code (Holy Grail) also wrote a book called the beautiful mind. How spooky because that’s what I have, a beautiful mind, a perfect Fibonacci mind that created the Holy Grail trading system and can explain life and the universe. Maybe I am the centre of the universe called God. Watch what happens to the Markets. Only God could predict financial Armageddon.

Hi HG.

Whatever will be, will be. Are you worried?

Come Monday, the markets open, i'm trading, and i don't give a f*ck.

I've got a holy grail system just like holy grail himself and if I were you i would close my northern rock account and sell your shares for i fear a run on the bank is immanent.

My system is warning me that northern rock is in trouble and may be nationalised.

I am a professional and know what i am talking about, just like Holy grail.
I used to work for a very well known financial institution called JT Marlin, you've probably heard of them, I now work for Mr Balls at Golden Sacks.

Nice to have you on board, God, it's about time we had some authoritative views around here.

PS. it would be a great help if you could give a few days warning when Armageddon is nigh, because my hair needs a trim and I obviously wouldn't want to bother visiting the barber if the world is about to end.

PPS. And try not to make it happen on a Saturday, please, or I might not have time to close my Northern Rock account.

PPPS.Thanks in anticipation!

I also have a relative that was deputy to the IMF (International Monetary Fund)

Why do you keep mentioning your relatives? My mum is a surgeon does not mean I know how to operate on people.

Since your system can predict every move, then why would there be risk in investing money? If there is indeed an end to the financial world, then you will be the next richest man on earth.....

Last edited:
I have the Holy Grail but is useless because money will soon be worth nothing. If I am right on a complete meltdown on the markets then I have the Holy Grail. I am afraid it is destined to occur. Any money made would be short lived.

Every trader on this site is looking for the Holy Grail trading system. Funny how no one on this site has a nickname registered as Holy Grail, Holy-Grail or Holy_Grail which I predicted. Those names belong to me because of Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618

You can set your clock by the universe and you can set your clock by the stock market if you know the rules. Totally predictable. It's all mathematics. Everything in the universe is mathematics.

Soon there will be no more money to buy stocks from any where because of the credit crunch. Selling will become the dominant force.

Last edited:
Even if money eill worth nothing soon. I would still like to have some while I can do things with them. So can you please tell us your prediction on Monday?

Also, can you predict my real name from my nickname?

I have the Holy Grail but is useless because money will soon be worth nothing. If I am right on a complete meltdown on the markets then I have the Holy Grail. I am afraid it is destined to occur. Any money made would be short lived.

Every trader on this site is looking for the Holy Grail trading system. Funny how no one on this site has a nickname registered as Holy Grail, Holy-Grail or Holy_Grail which I predicted. Those names belong to me because of Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618

You can set your clock by the universe and you can set your clock by the stock market if you know the rules. Totally predictable. It's all mathematics. Everything in the universe is mathematics.

Soon there will be no more money to buy stocks from any where because of the credit crunch. Selling will become the dominant force.

:confused::rolleyes:

Buy Buy stock market

The stock market is like stretching a rubber band, it will only stretch so far because of Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618. Let go and it snaps back. The stock market is stretched to absolute limits never before seen in history. Buy Buy stock market.

If the stock market went on, the earth and us would die because of pollution. The Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 will not allow that to happen. The earths Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 will hit back because if the earth dies then so does the universe. The stock market must die to save the earth.

Crisis may make 1929 look a 'walk in the park' - Telegraph

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you're in dire straits, HG. How about if the T2W community pass the hat round for you, and if we manage to get a quid together you'll be able to open a spread betting account (assuming omnipresence isn't restricted to the US where such things are illegal), short the Dow and make £12,800 on Armageddon day.
btw. A friend of my uncle's neighbour was the assistant manager of the Warmington on Sea branch of Argos.

Just wanted to update that I closed my Dow long (taken at 12770 on Friday afternoon) at 12843 for +73 as I didn't want to accrue interest (and risk) over the weekend on this one.

Last edited:
If you want a good laugh and live near London I can suggest going to Hyde Park corner on a Sunday.
You get religious NUTS, political NUTS, End-of-the-World NUTS in fact any sort of NUT you can think of, spouting complete rubbish !! Probably find Holy Frail there somewhere possibly sandwidged in between the Creature from the Swamp and an Adolph Hitler lookalike

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:clap::clap::clap:

:clap:

Your missing one vital point, for someone to sell a stock there has to be a buyer..am I right?

I love these kind of people, they could entertain me all the time I'm bored. Put holy grail in your pocket and when you too are bored you can bring him out to play with. I've even private messaged him for added fun.

Holy grail is like a puppet on a string, just pull on them and he moves the way you want....He's so funny. Say something else holy grail..come on..I'm bored...come out to play for me.:LOL:..before the world die's of trading...although trading is the most earliest and most primitive of all mankind...this for sure will never die...In fact trading dates back over 150,000 years ago...come on holy grail..entertain me with your highly influenced mind.

True there is always buying and selling in the stock market but what will happen is that much more selling will come in. There are two emotional elements to the stock market, fear and greed. Fear will take over eventually.

If the creation of the universe is controlled by Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 that I can prove as it is on the internet then why is not all life on earth controlled by Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618. Even the way you brush your teeth and for how long you do it for is because of Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618. Everything is a mathematical equation. You can only stretch your arm out so far because of a mathematical equation. You could have a hobby but you can’t do it all the time because you need sleep. Sleep is a mathematical equation that forces you to stop everything. I have discovered something that no one in this world has every noticed.

Trading, buying and selling on earth has a limit and then another system has to take over. I know what system will replace it. Come on guys I am thinking logical here. I thought men were Logical.

If you went back 2,000 years and said to the world that men can fly, what reaction would you get? The same reaction I am getting from you lot.

LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE BELOW, I AM NOT TALKING RUBBISH:

Financial meltdown soon – prepare for revolution | libcom.org

Last edited:
True there is always buying and selling in the stock market but what will happen is that much more selling will come in.

Best to concentrate on the BASICS of how the market works before you try and preach the Holy Grail.

There won't be MORE selling because there is an always equal amount of buying and selling.

What you mean is that sellers will simply become more AGGRESSIVE.

Even the way you brush your teeth and for how long you do it for is because of Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618.

I suggest the best thing for you is to take this sunny Sunday afternoon, curl up on the sofa with your crack pipe and put the dvd of Pi on (which is most likely where you got your ridiculous ideas from)

Trading, buying and selling on earth has a limit and then another system has to take over. I know what system will replace it. Come on guys I am thinking logical here. I thought men were Logical.

No, that's women, mate.

Last edited:
Best to concentrate on the BASICS of how the market works before you try and preach the Holy Grail.

There won't be MORE selling because there is an always equal amount of buying and selling.

What you mean is that sellers will simply become more AGGRESSIVE.

I suggest the best thing for you is to take this sunny Sunday afternoon, curl up on the sofa with your crack pipe and put the dvd of Pi on (which is undoubtebly where you got your ridiculous ideas from)

No, that's women, mate.

IF THERE is always an equal amount of buying and selling as you said, THEN WHY DOES THE MARKET MOVE UP OVER TIME. WHAT STUPID AND REDICULOUS THINKING

READ THIS BELOW:

Last edited:
IF THERE is always an equal amount of buying and selling as you said, THEN WHY DOES THE MARKET MOVE UP. WHAT STUPID AND REDICULOUS THINKING

I suggest you (a) check your spelling and (b) learn about the market basics.
For every transaction there is a buyer and seller. Price goes up because buying pressure is greater than selling pressure, not because there are more buyers than sellers. If 5000 lots exchange from hands to hands, than there are 5000 people who sell and 5000 who buy.

You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

IF THERE is always an equal amount of buying and selling as you said, THEN WHY DOES THE MARKET MOVE UP OVER TIME. WHAT STUPID AND REDICULOUS THINKING

READ THIS BELOW:

I'm afraid you are wrong.

Let me explain.

Let's say there are 10 shares of the Dow Jones in existence.

Let's now presume that I own 7 of them. You own 2. Firewalker owns the remaining 1.

Now lets say that you wake up and realise that financial armageddon is not right around the corner and you want to start buying.

You go to buy 3. Who are you buying them from?? They don't just come from the ether. Someone is selling them to you.

So in this example let say I go to sell you 3 of my holding. Now I know that the Dow is at 12,806 and I know that you want to be long so I can demand a premium of 12,810.

You have two choices:

a) Refuse to pay a premium in which case no transaction takes place

b) Pay a premium in which case the market moves up

This is a very, very basic example but it is essentially how the market works.

When it tanks, it's not because there are MORE sellers than buyers it is because the buyers aren't ready to come in and take the risk at 12,700 or even 12,600. Perhaps they want to see it hit 12,500 first. When they come in, the transaction takes place.

This is what the market does - it is constantly trying to find value.

Yes what you say is logical to you and what your brain is allowing you to see but what would happen if buying dried up. Selling would dry up. Here is a good question. Why does the stock market move 100 points on big volumes of buying and selling, yet on another day very little volume of buying and selling moves the stock market 100 points. The answer is that buying and selling does not move a price graph. It’s all an elution. Is price movement really connected to buying and selling of an asset?

Last edited: