Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

roguetrader said:
Naz clear of yesterdays highs but SOX DOW and SPX all caught up there

Last 7 trading days the Dow has closed more than 200 pts off it's high !
Soooo - lets see what happens in the last two hours of trading today !

kriesau said:

Bull**** - that should have said 100 pts.

kriesau said:

Bears watching but with internals holding at the highs and SPX pushing through today may change that

user said:
The Dow is over 160 points up on the day! So am I........not bad

Turned out nice again, I was nowhere at 4pm had bottled out of taking the fade, then that morphed into a flag and broke to the upside and it's been christmas ever since

finally out for -80 at 10,186.
wow. took out y'days high.

I have absolutely no idea whats happening vis-a-vis TA, other than its weird stuff.

roguetrader said:
Should be next target now, though unlikely today also underside of an old trendline there

The way this is going it could very well be today.

Smells of bulltrap though in my opinion!!

Just went to 190 up on the day! Amazing! Anyway its too much for me. I've got a good gain! Cashed out at precisely 10200 on the Wall Street Cash......Wait for it.......

186 points profit in 1 day!!!! Ecstatic!!!!

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

…….What shall I do……hmmmm! Call it a day I think!

I think we will see 10200 this time around. Maybe not today though.....

Shows you how much I know!

But then I again I did post this last night:

The Dow needs some medicine aswell! 10000 was tested today. But this was the first real attempt as at the start of the week we didnt really penetrate 10,000. I think back up 10200 now. I don't think 10,000 will break that easily. It could be a bit like 10400.

What happens now.....Haven't got a clue at the moment......I need a drink..... :devilish:

US markets tend to rally after April 15th for at least a week or so irrespective of the general market trend. For those thinking of opening short positions - TREAD CAREFULLY.

Nearly 200 up on the DOW. Great move....

On a technical chart perspective 10,000 stands as great support after todays moves.....

Yes Yes Yes.....I bought Google earliar today.....

I see the earnings are showing up as fantastic....I'm trying to find out what is happening with them in after hours trading....could anyone tell me what is happening with the shares?......

Where could I check them?