Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am short FTSE 4108, stop @ 4133

moved my stop down to 4100 to lock in a profit and erase any potential loss. i will ride with the trade now until can determine where this market will next head.

closed position for a meagre 4 point profit................trade did not work as expected therefore one should not allow it to run any further !!

timing is of the essence, maybe i was guilty of entering too early but I must follow my signals

well done BW81 ...good entry!!

Thanks WS, ive seen a few of those double tops on the ten minute chart and took a gamble that this would be another of those formations. also my stop was placed with the heavy resistance area in the region of 4135.

moved my stop down to 4100 to lock in a profit and erase any potential loss. i will ride with the trade now until can determine where this market will next head.

moved stop down to 4085 ( resistance area 1 minute chart ) locked in a good 23 points

my target is now 4040 (if it gets there)

moved stop down to 4085 ( resistance area 1 minute chart ) locked in a good 23 points

my target is now 4040 (if it gets there)

careful of staying in such a short TF for too long.

looks like the major down T line is holding as support, for now.

another pivot area formed on the s500
intraday data

Attachments

• another pivot.png
    another pivot.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 89
ftse at the pivot aswell
5 min data

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Cash (£2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    FTSE 100 Cash (£2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    14.1 KB · Views: 106
Thanks for the charts

Cheers for the charts.
Have been away for a bit so having a look at them now.

Do you use any indicators, or just S, R and TL's?

Thanks again.

Wallstreet watch out mate i know where you live if you post a bad idea!

as for the news announcement i do that with a trendline. set up where i think its going then have an order ready in case the original one blows.... hedge matey!! works nicely. advanced strategies like that are really worth investigating like moving stops to breakeven, starting with multiple runners and letting 1 run after hitting original profit target. worth exploring newbies.

heres the charts at the open 8am GMT.

for patterns look here Chart Patterns, commodity and stock chart patterns, charting, technical analysis, commodity and stock price chart analysis, stocks, futures and options trading

Status
Not open for further replies.