Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTSE100 appears to be extremely bullish, on Monday I expect a down move of 60 to 80 points, creating excellent entry for longs. IMHO

Last edited:
S&P - weekend analysis

1 yr, daily chart

1 month , 60 min

1 week , 10 min

Attachments

• 19th 12.21.png
    19th 12.21.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 107
wallstreet.you said you might want to trade forex.here is one for you
euro at a major support against the greenback

Attachments

• EURUSD.jpg
    EURUSD.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 98

euro is a nice trade technically, can get a bit messier than the ftse around those trendlines though!

give it ago! it moves pretty quickly too!

Thanks for the suggestion dentist, but I have come to the conclusion that i will start to focus on currencies in the winter.

It requires a lot of time and effort in order to learn the markets and francisfrinley does have a valid point, my geometric trend line analysis may not work on currencies.

Its an Unknown world for me........

bhp billiton also,if the indices are messy
marc rivalland aka the trader in investors chronicle also wrote about bhp billiton.he must have seen my post on this thread...haha
did you win at cricket today.?

bhp billiton also,if the indices are messy
marc rivalland aka the trader in investors chronicle also wrote about bhp billiton.he must have seen my post on this thread...haha
did you win at cricket today.?

I played against Bredbury St Marks in stockport, I faced 2 balls and hit a four and on the 3rd ball i got run out by the vice captain....................absolutely gutted!!

fantastic start to the season ...huh hum!!

match report below
Heaton Mersey Cricket Club

The above analysis worked like clockwork today

I went long upto 868 and then long again @ 870 being breached up to 875

and I have subsequently shorted at 875..1 ...stop loss 880

have a nice weekend every one

I'll be busy playing cricket over the weekend, looking forward to the posh teas of cheshire....haha!!

taken profit of 83 points on S&P ...........50 MA @ 866.8...may bounce a bit and give me a chance to short @ 870 again !!

I will certainly be having a good night sleep....haha!!

Last edited:
Good morning traders!
Last week was positive, hope this one will be great for everyone :)
Have a lot of work at my day job, will try to be with you in the evening on S&P market!
Regards

Morning gents,

I've been following your posts for a few weeks now, following your valuable advice and encouragement.

I've spent 20 years helping other people with their investments, but this is the sharp end so I'm definitely a newbie at this. Nevertheless, I'm up and ready to do battle.

I hope you don't mind me tagging along.

Morning gents,

I've been following your posts for a few weeks now, following your valuable advice and encouragement.

I've spent 20 years helping other people with their investments, but this is the sharp end so I'm definitely a newbie at this. Nevertheless, I'm up and ready to do battle.

I hope you don't mind me tagging along.

welcome , welcome my friend

I am short FTSE 4096 ...stop loss 4126

target 4070, 4040

closed position for a meagre 4 point profit................trade did not work as expected therefore one should not allow it to run any further !!

timing is of the essence, maybe i was guilty of entering too early but I must follow my signals

well done BW81 ...good entry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.