Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it breaks through midpoint 5107 in the next five minutes, I'll go long for 10pips with 25pips

That was some move my friend , very very impressive

So what are your opinions now my friend, do you have a bias change

Wow indeed! what a move - like I said before when unexpected news comes out like at 3pm today then all the technical analysis goes out of the window....until everyone calms down again.

View is neautral right now, but I would not be suprised to see a move lower again tomorrow. Tough market to make money at the moment so be very careful!

Wow indeed! what a move - like I said before when unexpected news comes out like at 3pm today then all the technical analysis goes out of the window....until everyone calms down again.

View is neautral right now, but I would not be suprised to see a move lower again tomorrow. Tough market to make money at the moment so be very careful!

I agree. I've noticed alot of reversals which effects my trading!

Not too tough if u ask me!!,,, was an easy day today ...

Not too tough if u ask me!!,,, was an easy day today ...

agree. was going to be an up day 9 out of 10 times. massive panic-style sell-off to end the week throughout the entire day and into close of US on Friday, then post the CIT news, US SPX futs open up about 5 points lower and within an hour are trading in positives. before you guys even woke up, it was 7. Thats some powerful forces at work. Most importantly, after such a close on Friday (and a close on the lows), and you very commonly get a bounce. Lastly, Monday was always an easy day to prop the market up due to its historic low volumes. In addition you can't overlook a load of technical indicators suggesting short-term bottoms due to market being oversold.

Tomorrow will be interesting, but no real data coming out from the US, so another good day to prop the market up maybe. On the other hand, historically Tuesdays are not the best day to be long.

If you professional hedge fund managers can't make money then we don't have a chance right now......

Hence the reason why I call it reversal city .....

you had stop loss @ 5103 ...........did you wait for confirmation and close it manually or did you close it via an automated stop loss?

Thank you

I must say i am very impressed with the strength of the FTSE even with the mini armageddon we are witnessing right now

5000 held ...............and we didn't even go below to 4950 ....

very good sign

sp500 has next support levels @ 1035 ...and 1020 respectively

Last edited:
If you professional hedge fund managers can't make money then we don't have a chance right now......

Hence the reason why I call it reversal city .....

you had stop loss @ 5103 ...........did you wait for confirmation and close it manually or did you close it via an automated stop loss?

Thank you

Too many reversals really spoils the mindset of many traders!
A Walloping drop there! I dont see ftse going any higher than 5080! and we may see 5000 and lower. Unless another reversal??!

eurusd is coiling up
which way will it break...???

24yb9ef.png

candle chart for 30 year bond yield
it is a 3 day candle chart.yields went up from 3.9 to 4.4
came out of the downward trend.should go back in it soon.nightingale"s reason why the market went down

otom6x.gif

FTSE 100 (DEC) Trading Tip : 03 Nov 2009

FTSE 100 (DEC) Trading Tip : 03 Nov 2009
Update 07:30 GMT
Current Level: 5027
Support: 4965, 4923, 4879
Resistance: 5082, 5146

I will now highlight important levels underlined as above. If these break expect a huge reaction.

Volatility Index rose by another 3% yesterday, making these markets extreme conditions to trade in. Although the overall picture is still down, our resistance levels get hit before reversing again. I am neutral to bearish at this stage and will still close any long positions and go fairly short on any strength today.

Below 4923, its totally bearish.
Above 5146, its bulls all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.