Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOLUME...............

can any body tell me the volume for today please ?

is it above last weeks average?

I seriously need a good charting package?

anybody know a good package for Indices and UK shares intraday real time at a good price per month?

Light blue downward sloping trend line capping any upside momentum....waiting for it to break above before going long

If 843 broken then I will short upto gap fill 835 !!

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
VOLUME...............

Volume seems to be slightly lighter today on the indices. How will this inform you trading decisions? I'm using E-Signal, but I want to find another provider myself.

if we have higher volume than last week and we hold above 843 = conviction at current price levels in my book

but everyone has a different perspective and i respect that

how much do you pay & what data data feed do you have per month if you don't mind me asking

VOLUME...............

Volume seems to be slightly lighter today on the indices. How will this inform you trading decisions? I'm using E-Signal, but I want to find another provider myself.
How has E-signal been for you? been looking into it but not sure if this is the best option.. What other alternatives are you looking at?

Thanks

how much do you pay & what data data feed do you have per month if you don't mind me asking[/QUOTE]

I have E-Signal standard, which is approx $125 per month, then I have various exchange feeds such as the FTSE, various futures exchanges on Liffe etc. All in all it comes close to $200 per month. I am shopping for some deals myself and I'll let you know if I find anything.

So I guess you still bullish overall? You think this is a short term pull-back? I have marked 843 as a key level too.

Volume on S&P future on CME lighter than normal, probably back to normal tomorrow after holiday season.

how much do you pay & what data data feed do you have per month if you don't mind me asking

I have E-Signal standard, which is approx $125 per month, then I have various exchange feeds such as the FTSE, various futures exchanges on Liffe etc. All in all it comes close to $200 per month. I am shopping for some deals myself and I'll let you know if I find anything.[/QUOTE]

yes please my friend , keep me informed

I just wish the brokers would provide it

Volume on S&P future on CME lighter than normal, probably back to normal tomorrow after holiday season.

thanks, thats all I wanted to know

can you do me a favour and keep us all updated with a small post on daily basis at around 15.30

data req'd

1. volume above 1 week average - yes or no
2. volume higher than yesterday - yes or no

something along those lines my friend

Last edited:
Light blue downward sloping trend line capping any upside momentum....waiting for it to break above before going long

If 843 broken then I will short upto gap fill 835 !!

next hurdle pivot @ 852.5, once we conquer that then we go to gap fill 857

let see what happens, if we have light volume then the market may well drift higher like last week

VOLUME...............

is it above last weeks average?

I seriously need a good charting package?

anybody know a good package for Indices and UK shares intraday real time at a good price per month?

Hi Ws,

You could try the free 1 week trial of pro-realtime - ProRealTime : Real Time Technical Analysis Software - I plan to try it myself soon. I already use it for Free EOD data.

Prices are less than esignal, and charting is just lke IG charts, but wth Volume. Prices would be around £50 a month, if you have SP/FTSE data feeds. No data for out of hours FTSE I think, maybe the same for SP500 too. As long as the data is good, it could be just the job for you I think - and me too!

Hope that helps

next hurdle pivot @ 852.5, once we conquer that then we go to gap fill 857

let see what happens, if we have light volume then the market may well drift higher like last week

ok we have reached 852 ..........

can we break above and reached the promised land @ gap fill 857 ....

get your buy orders at the ready!! haha

alcoa and GM ...........

is it just me or has GM just stopped trading ?

S2 level broken on alcoa and it looks bullish

Attachments

• alcoa 17.42.png
    alcoa 17.42.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.