Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in shorting oil at $70?

Historical resistance and a 50% fib retractment? 6th Aug hig to 25th Sep low.

:)

Anyone interested in shorting oil at $70?

Historical resistance and a 50% fib retractment? 6th Aug hig to 25th Sep low.

:)

I was looking for a short if it bounced off the top of its channel, but it hovered for a bit and now looks to be breaking out. Going to leave it myself and see what it does at 7360 (nov contract).

Attachments

• oildaily.gif
    oildaily.gif
    35 KB · Views: 92
  • oil10m.gif
    oil10m.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 113
Guys, a quick question. Am I the only one who gets confused with bull/bear flags and h&s. Looks like a h&s could have bull and bear flag built into it.

FTSE at the moment, over the past week, looks like h&s, wich mini bull and bear flags in it. Any method that you use to seperate one from the other?

Guys, a quick question. Am I the only one who gets confused with bull/bear flags and h&s. Looks like a h&s could have bull and bear flag built into it.

FTSE at the moment, over the past week, looks like h&s, wich mini bull and bear flags in it. Any method that you use to seperate one from the other?
Yes DDT,
Bull and bear flags can appear in a H&S formation. As for gettin confused with bear n bull flags, its easily done, better to study some bear and bull flag patters, good sources available onthe net just google them.

mini bull

is easily squished, its all got to be weighed up and the smaller signals are a revolving door for entry and possible quick exit sooner after.
I dont really look for flags, heads or teacups for that matter but Ive found a double touch or trading channel is quite often true to form and worth a gamble.
pivot levels work also and fib apparently shows something but I dont calc it myself but its probably useful over longer term periods if only to gauge a feel for the move like fib levels for 2007 peak to the march bottom I wouldnt ignore

euro.could be forming a mini top
needs to stay above 1.4760 area
downside count will get activated below 1.4760.4730 area on the spot market
anybody agree..??
1 min data points
2sbn2it.png

latest FSTE chart ......

Looking good at present but coming into resistance now .........

i am now shorting this market

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (09-OCT-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (09-OCT-09).png
    19.1 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.