Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could have shorted in the morning as inisde bar....................But im soooo scared

this market is so strong

DOW 10, 0000 ..............real possibility

sitting on the sidelines and just wait and see when the buy programme comes in then I will ride the 100 point wave

DOW 100K ? market going up 10 fold !!! lookout for 10,355 for shorting opportunity

this is a set-up I trade regularly. taking out an old high by 20 points.
1.5965 is support / resistance

same set-up again today on Cable. 50 pointer

Attachments

• cable_30m.jpg
    cable_30m.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 113
money morning
saying this morning that teheran is going to nuke latvia,if they default on debt on oct 23

not traded all morning as not comfortable taking a short as we can
clearly see a break out on SP500 and Nasdaq

I am waiting for ECB & BOE to announce what they have to announce

I will be buying any pull back on FTSE, SP500 and Nasdaq

FTSE *buy anywhere around *5107 - 5117

Nasdaq *1705 - 1710

SP 500 *1050 - 55

WS: dont we see a resistance building around 5140ish region. This was previously support. That looks bearish. Just seeking clarification mate, your analysis are mostly spot on anyway.

Last edited:
not traded all morning as not comfortable taking a short as we can
clearly see a break out on SP500 and Nasdaq

I am waiting for ECB & BOE to announce what they have to announce

I will be buying any pull back on FTSE, SP500 and Nasdaq

FTSE *buy anywhere around *5107 - 5117

Nasdaq *1705 - 1710

SP 500 *1050 - 55

my FTSE buy got filled

WS a curiosity do you trade any shares?

I haven't posted here any more (not to clutter this thread) because I thought to be in a wrong thread..... majorities are about Forex and indices which I don't trade (not that good :()

WS a curiosity do you trade any shares?

I haven't posted here any more (not to clutter this thread) because I thought to be in a wrong thread..... majorities are about Forex and indices which I don't trade (not that good :()

yes i do trade shares

but people are not interested in them so i just stick to indices, currencies and commodities

Sp and ftse dropping out of range, spy maybe passing through R3. eur/jpy declining
might be a reasonable time to short but I'll just watch

I'm interested in shares but I think it requires a longer time scale even if day trading which I dont do anyway, different subject really

Status
Not open for further replies.