Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fancy shorts for E$ anywhere around now really. Any opinions on E$ shorts out there?

I fancy shorts for E$ anywhere around now really. Any opinions on E$ shorts out there?

I am short from 14625 and hoping that the 20ma on the 1H will send it down (14646).

I also have a 50% fib at 14645.

I am trying to gauge the 2min bias to see if this is also showing any change.

?

:)

Hey Geo! Are you able to post your 2m bias change that triggered your short on cable?

Cheers in advance!

Hey kaisen, how goes it?

2m bias change confirmed when price broke below the swing marked by the lowest green arrow. I took my entry on the following retrace. It's probably a bit too agressive an entry for some, but it does seem to work.

Attachments

• 2m_bias.jpg
    2m_bias.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 97

Im short from 1.4640, Geo

Reason: Price retraced to bottom of channel zone formed from 16 sept,
Supp becoming res, also at 50% fib from high of fri to low of today.

Last edited:
I am short from 14625 and hoping that the 20ma on the 1H will send it down (14646).

I also have a 50% fib at 14645.

I am trying to gauge the 2min bias to see if this is also showing any change.

?

Ah yes, there is already a 2m bias change
- i had missed it! It's the alternate pattern btw, starting around 10.45am - entry trigger would have been around 1.4634ish, and in theory I would be scaled out to zero risk now. Think I am missing the entry as I type :)

Im short from 1.4640, Geo

Reason: Price retraced to bottom of channel zone formed from 16 sept,
Supp becoming res, also at 50% fib from high of fri to low of today.

Hi Minch! Haven't seen you around for a while - how's it going?

I am jumping on E$ very soon. 1.4640 is a great price I think, imvho.

Hey kaisen, how goes it?

2m bias change confirmed when price broke below the swing marked by the lowest green arrow. I took my entry on the following retrace. It's probably a bit too agressive an entry for some, but it does seem to work.

Thanks Geo, not great today! FTSE messed me up a bit so far. More lessons re-confirmed though!

Am i correct in saying your bias system would now suggest a short from a break of 14625 which i believe to be position 4?

Geo: Butterfingers really :) Also, my analysis was not as sound as yours.

I think another entry coming around 1.4635 on eurodollar

Im fine Geo thanks, Im more of a laid back swinger these days :)

Cant keep up with you swashbuckling daytraders, Im over 50 you know :LOL:

Edit; Nice entry on cable, by the way.

Last edited:
Am i correct in saying your bias system would now suggest a short from a break of 14625 which i believe to be position 4?

Yes that's right, well spotted - that's my short trigger now, then I'm scaling out 2/3rds at 50% of my SL value, to cover the cost of the trade.

Did you catch any of the big moves on £Y Mas? - it's been the most crazy drop :)

Nope Geo , caught thinking the wrong way last week, was looking to see if there would be some kind of bounce around weekly lows. BIGGEST mistake was not having a backup plan (just cocked up really) when price was looking weak Mon-Wed last week, so missed it. I can't chase a market to save my life , so if I not sitting there waiting for a move I have to let it go. Agree though great moves there last week.

short E$ @ 1.4630 - didn't wait for the trigger - naughty!

1st Target is the overnight low - in theory at least :)

Im skeptical on shorting £ without having a brief pullback first. On the dailies £/Y RSI is now at 9! Heading into a bit of support as well.

Yes long after such a strong move down last week , was/is my thinking , looking to see if H1 can do 142.80~143+ (seeing if it can find Supp now), just seeing if the PA on lower TF's (15M) carries through to the higher TF's (early warning so to speak) , if higher TF's start showing signs of weakness , then will see if I can get a short position going.

short E$ @ 1.4630 - didn't wait for the trigger - naughty!

1st Target is the overnight low - in theory at least :)

I think I am about to have maximum failure on E$! bugger.

Yes, there it goes -20 for me.

edit: that was very poor stop placement too me thinks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.