Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the zone now
sqtaj7.gif

Why the f did cable breakout on the upside? Its bad for the economy, more money being printed and increase of interest rates is not in sight.

bullish osc div on the E$, poss break-out, i think she's on the turn, i'll be a buyer @ 14530

(i actually just sold before the break-out i was long 14526...the gonk strikes again :rolleyes:)

FTSE buystop 4976

IG kindly filled this limit order at 4978 2pt worse, wow the market must have really been moving fast.

Last edited:
I will now wait to see how 20MA crossing into 200MA works out for my longs on 15M. If it fades or bounces back slightly, we have a good upday like yesterday.

well my little dabble in E$ reminds me why i stopped, closed a short for 15 pts when it could have been 50, closed a long for 9 pts when it could have been 30...hahah.

i bet i would have fit right in at Bearings...

London Lad, yep RSI5 gave signal @ 12.10 stop is 10pts

RSI5 gave an excellent sell signal at 5017 10.00am

Last edited:
London Lad, yep RSI5 gave signal @ 12.10 stop is 10pts

RSI5 gave an excellent sell signal at 5017 10.00am

Cool. So RSI5 is this on 10M:

Stochastics 5,3,3 and RSI5 or 4 in overbought zone. Stochastics cross, and RSI at the same time, breaks into 70 (ie, under 70), wait for the candle to close to confirm, the indicator pointing the same. Go short.

Reverse of this for Longs.

Correct? I presume you can use MACD 12, 26, 5 to confirm either same color histogram or fading of the opposite trend.

well my little dabble in E$ reminds me why i stopped, closed a short for 15 pts when it could have been 50, closed a long for 9 pts when it could have been 30...hahah.

i bet i would have fit right in at Bearings...

That was a nice entry on E$ Dr.B, shame you exited! - See how price is bouncing from the 61.8 fib of yestedays swing.

Almost how I would have traded it, except my entry would have been at 1.4535, and I would have scaled out 2/3rd at +10 in my favour. This would be a nice zero risk trade now.

Come and join the lapster and I for a little dark side trading, and pip collection if you like sometime :)

edit: surly pips incuded LOL

Attachments

• eur_dollar.jpg
    eur_dollar.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 109
Should go lon at 4980 based on that MSL/MSH thing on 15M. But, I will eyeball it for now.

SD, thanks for the PM, will see what time I reach home today.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.