Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold Mwana Africa (MWA) this morning for + 12 %

just thought, where's SD?

as chelski was talking about the gym [and he/she is a dog, so to speak :D] it made me think of the exercise dog video and that i haven't seen SD on here for a while...

sold Mwana Africa (MWA) this morning for + 12 %

just thought, where's SD?

as chelski was talking about the gym [and he/she is a dog, so to speak :D] it made me think of the exercise dog video and that i haven't seen SD on here for a while...

Chelski is a he, dog (Zola) is a she! As were getting on so well:)

lovely doggies weimaraners...

anyhoo, wonder if we'll see 5000 today, only 35 pts away.

From the king of the board high praise indeed!! I have a dog and child so i am always up 6:30! seems a good time to put some trend lines in.

Good time in the morning to catch the opening range breakouts too...that tight range on eurusd of less than 30 pips made for a very nice trade on low risk - and it just happens to come along the one morning I have a bit of a lie in!

Nice one Chelski

Does sterling strength lead to pressure on the FTSE?

Morning all.

Apart from the fact that i am long, what else is stopping the ftse push through 4970?

Does anyone know if sterling strength affects the ftse in an adverse or inverse way?

:)

Last edited:
Well done Chelski :clap:

I see you were long from just above pivot. Was that your strategy?

all MA'sturned up, we were breaking through the 200 and i had a nice support line with a fake out lower that failed. on the 1h i have a up channel developing so felt it was with trend. if i am honest there was a slight punt in there.

all MA'sturned up, we were breaking through the 200 and i had a nice support line with a fake out lower that failed. on the 1h i have a up channel developing so felt it was with trend. if i am honest there was a slight punt in there.

Sounds like a number of factors all lined up (whether you were aware of all of them all not:D)

Great trade!

Sounds like a number of factors all lined up (whether you were aware of all of them all not:D)

Great trade!

Did i mention my lucky Rabbits feet? the best trade was $E but i was out when she was getting rady to blow. Still "loss of opportunity is better than loss of Capital"
I doubt i will trade today but i will look at the charts 7pm ish and look for tomorrows trades. Good luck for the rest of the day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.