Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
77 - there's an ATR indicator on most charting software - 0.8400 would be the next major res I guess :) Nice trade matey!

Well done on the swissy too!

Cheers Geo - well we're at atr now for eurgbp then, so might be a good time to jump off

out for +30

ooooh and not a moment too soon (and I thought it was going to be a breakout, feel like the boy crying wolf!)

ORB just keeps giving and giving.

Well done Mas!! That's one awesome trade of approx 400-500 pips I estimate! Nice one (y)

@ Lapster - long on AUD/JPY @ 79.605 - SL @ 79.20 - target is an average days move - move already done this moring. ATR is 1.556

Mas, that's an incredible sweep - awesome, well done (y)

@ GEO - trying to see your bias change etc and work out your thinking on this trade, takes me a while :)

welcome to you my dear friend ..........

can you please give us an insight into the US dollar please Sujith...!!

usd can kiss 77 soon. it closed tht gap on thursday n melted on friday breaking the bottom. its not a long term breakoutso i expect 77 area tp be tested n then trap heavy sellers n shoot beynd 80 for 2-3 months

m bullish on gold till 975 too. then i favour a fall

Mas, that's an incredible sweep - awesome, well done (y)

@ GEO - trying to see your bias change etc and work out your thinking on this trade, takes me a while :)

H3 bias is long - and new high this am confirms that again. No guarantees the trade will work though, but it fits the rules, which is the main thing.

H3 bias is long - and new high this am confirms that again. No guarantees the trade will work though, but it fits the rules, which is the main thing.

This could be a crucial junction for A$Y, as it's approaching highs of june, which were also 50% fib TP of a monster downtrend on the dailies. Moved stop to 79.48, to limit risk to 12 pips.

OKAY chaps.........

so where do we go from here..........

I am waiting for weakness at the 4650 level ..........in order to short the market

if we get strength above 4650 ..........then I will look to go long

BULL Vs Bears ...................who will win @ 4650 ?

4680 would be upside target with potential to go to 4700

target hit ......20 points profit

entry level 4658(after waiting for 1st 10 min candle to close above key level such as 4650 on this occasion , and then 2nd candle has to be green for 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 minutes, but on this occasion I was happy to enter on 2-3 minutes due to teh power of the move upwards .....profit taken @ 4678 .........

Euro struggling @ 1.43 and oil struggling @ 70.50

I am now contemplatting a short on FTSE based on the following variables

I will wait for weakness on FTSE @ 4680

1. Euro 1.43 resistance

2. oil 70.50 resistance

3. Barclays 320 resistance

4. retail sector weak

5. banks, oil and miners due a sell off on profit taking

6. BP resistance 510-512

target hit ......20 points profit

entry level 4658(after waiting for 1st 10 min candle to close above key level such as 4650 on this occasion , and then 2nd candle has to be green for 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 minutes, but on this occasion I was happy to enter on 2-3 minutes due to teh power of the move upwards .....profit taken @ 4678 .........

Euro struggling @ 1.43 and oil struggling @ 70.50

Well done ws.

I had to leave the pc so not made any trades since the short this morning.

Mining stocks also coming into resistance areas and also barclays i feel

Will be interested to see if ftse matches usa open, must end up for today I guess just i thought it was slowing down now. We dont have their excuse of a weakening currency for stock price rise

We are above last novemner highs.

you need to find another variable in order to propel this market higher ...........

all indices coming to resistance level.......

nasdaq 1630

s&p 1000

FTSE 4680

I prefer not to trade at this level , too much risk

Think FTSE will fall and test 4650 anyways.

RSI is above 70 and price is outside the upper bollinger band. Oversold terriroty on the hourly!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.