Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gap is 50+ points just shy of 4600, DAX looks weak - a short is in order pre-open here

Short FTSE @ 4592

Very good call on the DAX. Your comment gave me that little bit more confidence to short, which i did at 5317. Its you guys who have the experience of this who really help newbies like me with you views on the market. Much appreciated and keep them coming.
Any more insight on where we go from here. Should I take my 40 points or keep it runnung?

Much more intelligent waiting for the pb / retest - this impatience hopefully won't cost me anything

Would have been if I had done it!

Just went long @156.665 - with a stop @ 156.20 - target = the moon :)

Think I may have screwed the entry though.. oooh errr

not sure stop is in the right place either!

£Y , if it hits 156.90 (mid) I'm think going to be moving stops up aggressively (last L of M15)

Those who are long £Y and wish to be left to manage the trade themselves dont read the rest of this post.

£Y ,the same setup that was giving me a long signal on the dailies yesterday, is now giving a short signal on H1, which is sell the low of any following completed 1 hour bar. as always could end up being a duff signal, not planning on going short myself , but I will being using it as an exit.

i'm getting no signals for E$ at all, sitting on the sidelines until something emerges.

just thought i'd share that bit of pointless info...

:spam:

Would have been if I had done it!

Just went long @156.665 - with a stop @ 156.20 - target = the moon :)

Think I may have screwed the entry though.. oooh errr

not sure stop is in the right place either!

Out for a rather hefty -46.5

That really was a case of jumping off the platform trying to catch a train after it left the station, and landing on the electrified tracks!! :eek: No discpline!

Still favouring the long side atm though.

I'm long on GBP/EUR. I had 11691 as potential resistance and the top of a sideways trading channel. We tested it yday and failed to break but broke through this morning.

As a result I entered at 11710. 20 SL. Target is the 11900 mark.

:)

here's some more:

one foot is, very slightly, longer than the other...

i need to hoover.

there are 16 panes of glass in each window.

long again @ 156.268 - stop @ 156.03

Damn, stepped away and missed it. Would have been long again over 15633.

Good luck on it geo, may join you if we see a pb again

As Sujith says, First breakout is for greedy always - Pullback was so what I should have waited for.

Out at R1 for +10

I expected a larger fall, this strength really took me off guard - if this is any indicator to go buy for the day that 4630 suddenly looks very possible Papak

Thats still a significant gap though, and I have a tl there around 4570

Will be looking for longs now if this strength steadies out and we have confirmed a base above yesterdays high @ 4585

nice little scalp, well done Lapa!
We bounced off 61% retrace (from Mon high to Wed low) and now 38% provides support.
Moved stop to 55 which is about BE.

£Y , this M15 correction , I don't think will be a simple correction, may well attempt (come back into the rang)a retest of last short term swing low 8.30, should hold. as always I could be wrong.

Edit :: M15 , IG and my other MT4 platforms are giving different bars at last swing high (8 & 8.15) , which one of them is right ? don't know yet.

How about a long - not quite yet though. What do you think?

half asleep i think.

saw a poss reversal long @ 050, think i was dubious of a little stop hunting (can't shake that FTSE vibe yet!!)...so i paused...that's all it took to miss the entry.

not that i'm that bothered...there'll be thousands more :)

half asleep i think.

saw a poss reversal long @ 050, think i was dubious of a little stop hunting (can't shake that FTSE vibe yet!!)...so i paused...that's all it took to miss the entry.

not that i'm that bothered...there'll be thousands more :)

Long now I am thinking!

edit - somewhere around 50/60 area - it is counter H3 trend, so you might have to be cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.