Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornig all,
Still long FTSE from yesterday. stop moved to 4535.
Market turned nicely up. DAX making new highs. Think FTSE will make new highs soon.

I'm following your cycle analysis closely Papak - that 4620 level I believe was your target area?

This gap is 50+ points just shy of 4600, DAX looks weak - a short is in order pre-open here

Short FTSE @ 4592

My target is 4631
The way I see it resistance at 4600, then 4610 (78% retrace of the down move) if that breaks we fly up.

My target is 4631
The way I see it resistance at 4600, then 4610 (78% retrace of the down move) if that breaks we fly up.

I'm expecting 600/610 to hold a first test at least (aren't all the buyers already on board?), but some of this gap has to close, at least to R1 @ '82 but surely lower :whistling

Heh, save your sanity...pushing at that major res @ 15630 now

I'm looking to go long @ 15640/50 pending a retest, target the TL I have on the hourly @ around 15710

Just buying and selling this range from '630 to '530 must have been profitable for you guys -haven't been able to focus on fx recently

Morning all ,

I'd agree , if I hadn't of been stuck long when that range formed,

attempting to break out now.

Heh, save your sanity...pushing at that major res @ 15630 now

I'm looking to go long @ 15640/50 pending a retest, target the TL I have on the hourly @ around 15710

Just buying and selling this range from '630 to '530 must have been profitable for you guys -haven't been able to focus on fx recently

Sod the retest, long @ 15645 (darn the spread)

take wings and fly, my pretty one....

Yep...will you wait for a retest of that res Geo? I'm thinking the breakout could be fierce and perhaps best jumping straight on

I think I missed the entry - 15610 would have been nice

which res Lapster? 157.50?

R1156.50 - might be a pull back to 156.30 to jump on board

This gap is 50+ points just shy of 4600, DAX looks weak - a short is in order pre-open here

Short FTSE @ 4592

Out at R1 for +10

I expected a larger fall, this strength really took me off guard - if this is any indicator to go buy for the day that 4630 suddenly looks very possible Papak

Thats still a significant gap though, and I have a tl there around 4570

Will be looking for longs now if this strength steadies out and we have confirmed a base above yesterdays high @ 4585

I think I missed the entry - 15610 would have been nice

which res Lapster? 157.50?

R1156.50 - might be a pull back to 156.30 to jump on board

That 157.10 / .50 is my target area, have a TL at the first instance which price may fall back from

May get a retest of '30 as it has been a major res recently...but wanted to get on board straight away as thought the move may be strong

That 157.10 / .50 is my target area, have a TL at the first instance which price may fall back from

May get a retest of '30 as it has been a major res recently...but wanted to get on board straight away as thought the move may be strong

Ok, expecting a minor pull back now - I'm going to try and jump on board anywhere between 156.40/30 area

SD,

Nice short on DAX using 65 as the signal, currently giving 20 points, there was a gap to fade too. so more factors to help take the trade.

You set 65 to the top line RSI and invert the buy signal, Chelski? RSI still set to 5 period?

I agree this is very useful so far when used in conjunction with other factors - nice trade on DAX

Status
Not open for further replies.