Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
..but its worth a try, if you are able to back test, would be interesting to know results

I will have a look, i noticed it gives good results when combined with Support /Resistance levels, ie a confirmation to trade. Looking back at bounces off these levels there were good results.
Do you use stand alone or with these?

not sure, I have a slight rising up trend line across the bottoms of those spikes if price action breaks 10658 or so it will be breaking below that line, what you think?

Yes, you're right.

I'm more concerned that it doesn't break below yesterdays low, though I don't mind if it's just by a few pips.

Attachments

• tl.jpg
    tl.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 112
Cool, GL to us then :)

I moved my stop slightly to 1.0648 - so far it's respecting my bottom TL, so extra 2 pip stop hopefully won't be needed.

Aye, that move down does look like the start of something , suggests being long the Y is the order of the day ? see what the pullback is like.

P.S. Dam swissy :mad: ;);)

Yes, you're right.

I'm more concerned that it doesn't break below yesterdays low, though I don't mind if it's just by a few pips.

yes i agree. :)

whats those little red and green arrows on the chart GEO? never seen those before.

yes i agree. :)

whats those little red and green arrows on the chart GEO? never seen those before.

I just mark the highs and lows, so I can count them easily when I'm watching for bias change. I'm going to post some stuff at weekend about this bias change thingy - damn useful IMHO.

If we don't get stopped out, what's your target BW? 1.0700 is my first target.

To use this system you must be glued to computer..

I will have a look, i noticed it gives good results when combined with Support /Resistance levels, ie a confirmation to trade. Looking back at bounces off these levels there were good results.
Do you use stand alone or with these?

... its a bit intense for me, i prefer to trade over few days, buying ftse after hours if DOW is weak, the RSI is good because it is simple and gets you long as relative strength is increasing.

Average broadband speeds achieved by different ISPs:
ISP and package/Average speed
Tiscali ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/3.2 to 3.7Mbit/s
AOL ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/3.3 to 3.9Mbit/s
BT ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/3.8 to 4.2Mbit/s
Orange ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/ 3.8 to 4.5Mbit/s
Talk Talk ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/3.8 to 4.6Mbit/s
Plusnet ('up to' 8Mbit/s)*/3.8 to 4.9Mbit/s
Sky ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/4.0 to 4.7Mbit/s
O2 ('up to' 8Mbit/s)*/4.1 to 5.1Mbit/s
Virgin Media ('up to' 10Mbit/s)/8.1 to 8.7Mbit/s

OFCOM survey today

I just mark the highs and lows, so I can count them easily when I'm watching for bias change. I'm going to post some stuff at weekend about this bias change thingy - damn useful IMHO.

If we don't get stopped out, what's your target BW? 1.0700 is my first target.

yeah Im gonna take half off at 10704 (thats assuming we get there) and if good lucks in our favor I will move stop up to about 10690 and let the rest run up through that wedge :)

Average broadband speeds achieved by different ISPs:
ISP and package/Average speed
Tiscali ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/3.2 to 3.7Mbit/s
AOL ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/3.3 to 3.9Mbit/s
BT ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/3.8 to 4.2Mbit/s
Orange ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/ 3.8 to 4.5Mbit/s
Talk Talk ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/3.8 to 4.6Mbit/s
Plusnet ('up to' 8Mbit/s)*/3.8 to 4.9Mbit/s
Sky ('up to' 8Mbit/s)/4.0 to 4.7Mbit/s
O2 ('up to' 8Mbit/s)*/4.1 to 5.1Mbit/s
Virgin Media ('up to' 10Mbit/s)/8.1 to 8.7Mbit/s

OFCOM survey today

I want that Virgin Media one but cant get it where I live :mad::mad::mad:

Took profits at 4578 (+32 pts) as we hit trendline from yesterday plus 61% retrace so expect some kind of bounce.
Will look to short again later

Aye, that move down does look like the start of something , suggests being long the Y is the order of the day ? see what the pullback is like.

P.S. Dam swissy :mad: ;);)

I was thinking shorts on £Y at minimum of 50% of todays current down move - which may or not happen, or be a good idea! Not keen on longs at the moment, as current down move might be the start of bigger reversal, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.