Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Im gonna take half off at 10704 (thats assuming we get there) and if good lucks in our favor I will move stop up to about 10690 and let the rest run up through that wedge :)

taken profits on half @ 10700, moving stop up to 10690 for the rest and let the baby go go go

Closed swissy trade for +28
Closed FTSE for + 42

+ 70 for the day so far - it's a miracle :LOL:

I was going to hold the FTSE for a swing trade, but changed my plan. Looks like the swissy has more upside yet.

Excellent trading Geo (y)

Pentlow,
yes I think its very possible that we get a little bounce up when US opens, but I think more downside is coming. I think FTSE will make a swing low tomorrow or thursday.

Closed FTSE for + 42

I was going to hold the FTSE for a swing trade, but changed my plan. Looks like the swissy has more upside yet.

geddin mate! :clap:

no miracle, just all that hard work you've been doing starting to pay off, good on yer. :)

Isnt there a chance the Dow will move back to its previous close of 9108 on the open before deciding its direction for the day, or am i completely misunderstanding this idea?

Oh US , sorry misunderstood , thought you were talking about FTSE (hence the what gap?),

Closed FTSE for + 42

Agree , complete luck :p:p ;)

nice trades (y)

Isnt there a chance the Dow will move back to its previous close of 9108 on the open before deciding its direction for the day, or am i completely misunderstanding this idea?

Yes always a chance it will back fill a gap open , but wether it makes it back to the previous close or not depends on the day, it's never a given.

I am thinking that if we see the FTSE break below the yesterdays lows of around 4553, we could see it fall a lot further. I think what it does around this level could be crucial. So happy to hold my short for the time being, moved my SL to 4568.

I am thinking that if we see the FTSE break below the yesterdays lows of around 4553, we could see it fall a lot further. I think what it does around this level could be crucial. So happy to hold my short for the time being, moved my SL to 4568.

or other strategy is to take profit here and step in if we break lower?
That way you avoid getting stopped out and giving up points?

good morning

I am short FTSE 4592 ...stop loss 4622

target 4560

sorry guy i'm half asleep this morning

latest update chaps ............

strong support here...lets see if holds

200 MA, S1 and potential double bottom

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    24.9 KB · Views: 118

may do , who knows , breaking now , seeing $ strength at mo on 15m (apart from Y), so lets see (still short too right now)

PS watch the retest of yesterdays lows res area

I entered in there just now.Short from 4545. I am keeping it 1t 4611, to avoid the noise really. I will lose £130 if i get this wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.