Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
<cough> Doctor Phil ;) ;)

So you mapping those swings out on the FTSE ?

:LOL: :LOL: Yeah, I like that method, and as Dr. Phil says, it saves trying to work out if a pattern is a Bear Flag, or whatever else... just look for bias changes.

:LOL: :LOL: Yeah, I like that method, and as Dr. Phil says, it saves trying to work out if a pattern is a Bear Flag, or whatever else... just look for bias changes.

:confused:

Did I miss something...? What is that method to identify bias changes?

I am looking to go long at 4420.

Goldmans raise their year end target for S&P. Leading US Indicators show recession is easing. UK House prices rising. CIT likely to avoid bankruptcy. All point to another up-day.

:)

Hey Manya, how do you see us reaching 4420?

EDIT: OK as I wrote that FTSE drops like a stone - where did you see the move down coming from Manya?

Theres a good article and a couple of vid tutorials about bias changes on PN's site Lapster.

Cheers, I'll do that tonight so I can join the club - I feel left out when I don't understand you guys. Last to be picked for the gootball team :|

Long at 4,427. 20 point SL.

Lara - Just expected a pullback to 20MA and saw price was at top of Oscillators and the consecutive Doji's. Nothing too techincal.

Shame about the CAD/JPY, although I'm still sure it'll make another attempt for 8600.

:)

:confused:

Did I miss something...? What is that method to identify bias changes?

The link I posted this morning. Not really a club , like I said I learnt the principle a few years ago from Williams , I just remembered the word "bias" from phils site.

Geo/Lapalabra , I'll post a bit more on the Williams version later after the close.

I need to find out where 70% of Fridays ftse futures volume occurred, I am trying to find Friday's "value area" similar to market profile.

SD - mate, your technique worked, but not very great though. See:
DEAL Closing trades 20/07/09 DCKJU7AD FTSE 100 Cash (£2 Mini Contract) - 4447.5 £ +0.25 4449.8 £1.15

Left it for almost half day, it swinged back quite a few times, had to pull out before market closed though. Not too bad, any other things we can combine with it to get stronger signals? Btw, guys fibionacci stil holding up, it hasnt broken it yet.

Well that was a stupid thing of me to exit the SP500 trade. Fear got in the way. The chart below shows what happened, recognised this too late... Well at least I didnt lose any money.

Attachments

• SP500 pullback.jpg
    SP500 pullback.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.