Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one. Sorry for that assumption, anyway if anyones up for it, we'll go for it.

well it's a nice sentiment anyway lonlad.

nice to get some new people on here (masnachu, lonlad, minch, papak, manya) who are in tune with this pleasant environ of sharing, helping and general getting involvedness... :)

my grammar is becoming rather shonky, but hey...sue me :p

Last edited:
Bottom of 10M channel squeezing res 4400, has to go somewhere, trend is up, so long @ 4398, s/l other side of R1

Crude position got stopped out for a profit of 1 pip. Poor management by me as it was up 50 pips this morning.

Might try go short Crude again as EUR/USD looks to be dropping well. Will move my 2nd short EUR/USD to break even now.

:)

its breaking through my channel floors...i have potentially 4389

EDIT: ooh, scratch that...that was a nice boost back to 400!

Dr Blix, do u remember the Stochastic system with RSI trigger i showed u yesterday, today it has given 3 excellent buy signals all profitable .

Dr Blix, do u remember the Stochastic system with RSI trigger i showed u yesterday, today it has given 3 excellent buy signals all profitable .

really? that's good mr. SD!

i think i'll set up a chart now.

i've forgotten the other indicator, i'll have a blast through yesterdays posts.

EDIT: got it SD, i'm gonna set up a chart now.

Last edited:
its breaking through my channel floors...i have potentially 4389

EDIT: ooh, scratch that...that was a nice boost back to 400!

it never ceases to amaze me how snidey the markets are...looked like a break south earlier...then the zap up above 400.

wonder how many people went short at 395, then got stopped out when it flew up to 400+ only to have it drop their way again.

sooo snidey...

and here comes my 389 level. glad i stayed out of that little drama.

it never ceases to amaze me how snidey the markets are...looked like a break south earlier...then the zap up above 400.

wonder how many people went short at 395, then got stopped out when it flew up to 400+ only to have it drop their way again.

sooo snidey...

and here comes my 389 level. glad i stayed out of that little drama.

hence the reason why you need 25-30 stop minimum

and you will not have to go through that emotional rollercoaster

Guys, a little insight, it's a Friday lunchtime in July and all the schools are breaking up and there's the Ashes and the open, therefore there will be very little going on in the City at midday as most of the bosses will be getting ready to go away with the kids for a few weeks, some traders will be off to the pub and the rest will probably be watching the sport so very little volume so not much follow through on any move, at least not until the US wakes up.

Have an hour off from the screen and you probably won't have missed much when you come back.

Hello,
I just made £1.50 profit on ftse. What a performance!. My gft account is growing and growing.
But have you noticed GFT do not execute at the price you see? I have complained and had enough of it.
Stopped trading with them over a year ago. Just tried today. It is still the same.
Any comments?
Citibank result at around 1PM.

This is why the market turns:
SP500 hits 61% retrace, FTSE hits 78% retrace
see attachement .

PS: anybody any idea how to get a screenprint as an attachment in a bit more elegant way?

Attachments

• SP500 and FTSE chart.doc
    83 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.