Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trading live , so as you as you put your trade your posting it on here asap for the newbies like myself to follow?

yes indeed my friend

i can't guarantee instantaneous updates as I have a day job as well but i always try my best

S&P analysis working like clockwork today

i will be going long at 825 as per my analysis in the morning

my long at 812 didn't work well , it broke even earlier

Attachments

• 17.06.png
    17.06.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 132
ok thats it for me guys, had a good day today, good luck in your trades for the rest of the day.

amend stop loss to break even

822 is proving hard to crack ...it cant get past the gap

I'm getting fed up with stop loss break even hit every time after being in profit of 20-30 points.......

haha ......

as a trader you just know its not your day today and you should just give up

but i'm still waiting for 822 to get taken out convincingly and then i will jump for a long

Hey WS
Just to throw a contrarian view into the pot. You don't think the S&P is looking at a bit toppy at these levels? Looks like a double top for me around 822, could easily pull back from here and I can't see much support below 816-818.

Hey WS
Just to throw a contrarian view into the pot. You don't think the S&P is looking at a bit toppy at these levels? Looks like a double top for me around 822, could easily pull back from here and I can't see much support below 816-818.

yes indeed you may be right my friend

and that is a very good alternative view

hence my reluctance of going long until above 822 convincingly (825 would be a good entry)

and if 810 break then I will be more than happy to go short until 800

but at present the bias is on the upside so i will remain looking for longs until thsi little mini trend is broken

I am long S&P 813 ..stop loss 808 !!

50 ma support and 813 level holding up well with 810 support as well

Attachments

• 19.34.png
    19.34.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 119
HolyMoly.... Everythings just fallen like a rock... damn i missed that move..

haha..............yes indeed my friend

not a good day for me today

thank god i have already hit my monthly target

barclays stop loss was hit

S&p stop loss hit

FTSe stop loss hit

and then had 3-4 trades all in 20-30 points profit only to watch them go to break even( i just can't swing trade...im a natural born scalper..haha)

made a few points in between

OH well, its all a learning curve my friends

tomorrow is another day

i will post my plays for tomorrow now that i have finished my day job

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.