Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTSE position still alive, it went within 1 point of being triggered .........haha!!

buy barclays 3000 contracts 119 .....stop loss 115

the FTSE broken through support at 3915 on the 1 minute chart, its going for the 3900!

there is a lot of activity around the 3910 - 3892 range it should halt its progress doownwards

stop loss it in the end ..............Arrr!!

Don't worry WS, you are doing well and one thing I have learnt is to not chase my loses, my stop loss was hit on that one too but now I'm looking for another set up.
I'm sure you'll recover your losses in no time.

Have a good day WS and everyone following this thread.

I am long S&P 812 .....stop loss 800

my target will be 836 as per my trading plan, check my posts earlier

here goes my friend

I expect a pull back before a move higher

OK I can update my plays for tomorrow

scenario 1.........play the channel between 2 red trend lines
part A-
I will wait for confirmation below 820 and I will then short with potential entry @ 819-818 ............I will look to take profits around green horizontal trend line around 810-812(bounced off there 3 times)!!

Part B-

I will then sit on sidelines and see if 810- 800 holds, if it does then i will open up a long position up to 836-838
fibonacci retracement of 61.8% from january highs give 836-838 level which also corresponds to blue horizontal trend line and red upward sloping channel trend line

scenario 2
we have a sudden and violent break out of the channel on the upside and off to 838 we go and I will ride the long

potential entry for a long position would be 825

No more post dramatic bear disorder, or bull disorder in that matter...............

Either way is fine with me providing i keep my stop losses in place

please refer to post number 782 for chart and analysis

I am long S&P 812 .....stop loss 800

my target will be 836 as per my trading plan, check my posts earlier

Last edited:
Don't worry WS, you are doing well and one thing I have learnt is to not chase my loses, my stop loss was hit on that one too but now I'm looking for another set up.
I'm sure you'll recover your losses in no time.

Have a good day WS and everyone following this thread.

thank you my friend

I am long FTSE again 3902 .... stop loss 3872

I am off to the gym now people and then I'm off to Joddrell bank observatory

so happy trading and lets see what the US session begins

Status
Not open for further replies.