Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i couldnt resist it Im long the S&P @810 and moved my stop up to 814 (originally had stop at 795, but locked in a profit at 814)

stop took me out at 814 for a 4 point gain. its not playing the game this afternoon yet, is it going to test 810 again?

the FTSE is bouncing of a major downtrend line i have drawn on my chart and has tested it about 6 times today between 10am and now (if i could figure out how to post a chart i would upload sorry all) its currently sat on the trendline wondering which way to go.

stop took me out at 814 for a 4 point gain. its not playing the game this afternoon yet, is it going to test 810 again?

yes my stop loss got triggered at break even too

Hmmmmm............

as long as Geithener keeps talking on Capitol Hill this market is going to go sideways as they are all scared he might trip up and say something negative

so what time does he finish?

i couldnt resist it Im long the S&P @810 and moved my stop up to 814 (originally had stop at 795, but locked in a profit at 814)

my CFD screen states 812.2- 812.7

what is the price on your screen my friend?

the FTSE is bouncing of a major downtrend line i have drawn on my chart and has tested it about 6 times today between 10am and now (if i could figure out how to post a chart i would upload sorry all) its currently sat on the trendline wondering which way to go.

To post a chart just save it as a jpeg/bmp etc and attach it using the paper clip on the top toolbar (not the insert image icon - this needs an image to be on a server).

This paperclip doesn't appear if you use the quick reply box below, so use the reply button in the previous message.

my CFD screen states 812.2- 812.7

what is the price on your screen my friend?

yes sorry i was late posting the trade (flippin customers keep ringing me ..LOL!) I put the trade on at 14.48 and got on board at 810.44 with a stop set at 795 originally.

To post a chart just save it as a jpeg/bmp etc and attach it using the paper clip on the top toolbar (not the insert image icon - this needs an image to be on a server).

This paperclip doesn't appear if you use the quick reply box below, so use the reply button in the previous message.

ok cheers lets try this:

Attachments

• ftse10min.jpg
    ftse10min.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 145
Wall Street, what's your trading background? Thanks

none what so ever

i did economics at university but absolute waste of time and i wish i had done mathematics instead

modern education = waste of time

I am a Rookie, just attempting to swim with the sharks

I am long FTSE again 3902 .... stop loss 3872

I am off to the gym now people and then I'm off to Joddrell bank observatory

so happy trading and lets see what the US session begins

taken 10 points profit and will wait for confirmation above 3920 for another long

reason ..............

i will post chart in a bit

taken 10 points profit and will wait for confirmation above 3920 for another long

reason ..............

Are you trading live , so as you as you put your trade your posting it on here asap for the newbies like myself to follow?

reason ..............

i agree WS! im looking for the 3922 to be taken out. chart attached.

Attachments

• ftse1min.jpg
    ftse1min.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 148
I am long again 3926........stop loss 3896

red line was important below

should be some resistance at 20 MA

Attachments

• 16.57.png
    16.57.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited: